*WoE FE
*Interactive GMs
*NO THIRD JOBS
----------------------------
Optional
*Battlegrounds
*PK MVP maps
*Dual Client
*Custom ITEMS (More or less be balanced)
*Donates can be earn HARD COLD ZENNIES
*WoE SE

Thanks Guys in advance.... /ok /kis /kis2 /lv /lv /no1

xiaowayne

Hello there,

You could probably give a try at DreamZ RO. Based on your requirements

I'm kinda looking for a Low Rate to Mid rate Servers We are mid rate
*Main Languange (US/EU/PH) Most probably PH Main lang : English , but we are an asian community / server, we have people from PH too (a number)
*Pre-Renewal Yes semi -renewal with renewal maps
*MVP Cards must be disabled Sadly no but our mvp card rates are at 0.05%
*Base level cap (Max 255) cap is 175 base
*Job level cap (max 120?) job is at 60 cap for 3rd class
*WoE FE We have WoE daily
*Interactive GMs Our server has only one admin who is our GM,Scripter,Event hoster, everything by himself, so he's kinda busy at times but players are always around
---------------------

Specifications are listed >> Here <<
Main website >> Here <<
Download Link >> Here <<

We hope to see you and enjoy!

exe042

Wow its a good requirements,
but i kinda don't like the 3rd job classes, it's my fault not to put it my list /hmm.

Thanks for the effort of  replying to my post!

pusanginamoy

Quote from: exe042 on Jul 07, 2014, 10:26 AM
Hi Guys,
I'm kinda looking for a Low Rate to Mid rate Servers = Mid rate Server - LifeRO - http://lifero.co/ - Rates 50x/50x/15x
*Main Languange (US/EU/PH) Most probably PH  = English main language but most of them are pinoys.
*Pre-Renewal  =  Check
*MVP Cards must be disabled = We do have MvP Cards but it's disabled in WoE
*Base level cap (Max 255) = 99/70
*Job level cap (max 120?) = 99/70
*WoE FE  = Check
*Interactive GMs = Check
*NO THIRD JOBS = Check
----------------------------
Optional
*Battlegrounds
*PK MVP maps
*Dual Client
*Custom ITEMS (More or less be balanced)
*Donates can be earn HARD COLD ZENNIES
*WoE SE

Thanks Guys in advance.... /ok /kis /kis2 /lv /lv /no1

See my reply at the top in bold...I'm not part or connected with LifeRO btw  I'm just another player who loves the server and spreading the word. What I like with this server is the low drop rate of cards (which is high value here) and no job changer as this is close to classic trans RO though there's stat reset(obtainable via quest) and skill reset ( neuralizer), no dual log. Give us a try and you won't regret it.

Server is still new and no WoE yet maybe this coming weeks.

lilsword

Quote from: pusanginamoy on Jul 08, 2014, 12:00 AM
See my reply at the top in bold...I'm not part or connected with LifeRO btw  I'm just another player who loves the server and spreading the word. What I like with this server is the low drop rate of cards (which is high value here) and no job changer as this is close to classic trans RO though there's stat reset(obtainable via quest) and skill reset ( neuralizer), no dual log. Give us a try and you won't regret it.

Thanks pusanginamoy, I am also glad that you're enjoying your stay in LifeRO
Addition to his info, LifeRO blocks dual logging, meaning you can only play 1 character at a time. I can assure you that all priests in the server are real player and not buff slaves.

^ Photo was taken last sunday, All these players are real people. (No bot/dual log)
We don't have much server reviews on our ratemyserver page. But we're really doing our best to be as good as the other mid rate servers out there (Our drop rate is considered as low rate btw)

exe042

Quote from: pusanginamoy on Jul 08, 2014, 12:00 AM

Wow thanks pusanginamoy for this. I'll check about this server

exe042

Quote from: lilsword on Jul 08, 2014, 01:38 AM
Thanks pusanginamoy, I am also glad that you're enjoying your stay in LifeRO
Addition to his info, LifeRO blocks dual logging, meaning you can only play 1 character at a time. I can assure you that all priests in the server are real player and not buff slaves.

^ Photo was taken last sunday, All these players are real people. (No bot/dual log)
We don't have much server reviews on our ratemyserver page. But we're really doing our best to be as good as the other mid rate servers out there (Our drop rate is considered as low rate btw)

@lilsword i already checked the site, i'm gonna start this server.

But i don't want to sound demanding but for me to be loyal to a server I really want this Battleground to be implemented also to increase the Population (within 1 month to have more or less 500), and DDoS attacks to be prevented.

But I'll play these server just to be fair and i can say that I tried it out before i whine like a baby.

pusanginamoy

There's on going discussion with Battlegrounds rewards (as we all know how OVERPOWERED it is)  /no1

lilsword

We do have an ongoing discussion about battlegrounds. visit this link: http://board.lifero.co/index.php?/topic/327-battlegrounds/?view=getnewpost
And as for the population, 500 online peak will be very hard to reach since dual logging is disabled and autotrading expires within 8 hours. We're showing our real population as we don't want to lie and disappoint our future players.

We don't want to reach 500 online peak with 450 vendors, 30 buff slaves and only 20 players are really playing.
I hope to see you in-game !  /no1