Previous topic - Next topic

TiroDvD

Rates: 3/3/3 ~ 100/100/100
Max Lvl: 99/70
Language: English primary
Command (Yes): autoloot, autovend, autotrade
Population: see rambling
Economy: list current average price of Elunium and Hydra Card

Objective: I want a RO server that is easy and fun to party with other players. I'm only going to play for 3-4 months then quit. I will make about 3 characters that are fun and unique, getting them to level 80-90.  I will do this with other people in parties as much as possible. I will not participate with slaves or leeches. I will not trans. I will not MVP or PvP. I may WoE or Battlegrounds if I meet some friendly players. I may create a guild dedicated to helping players level up together.

Rambling:
I enjoy killing monsters in RO, especially with other players. Therefore the best server is one where I can hook up with other players in about 10 minutes. My best and most fun moments of RO has been with partying. I remember the huge Mag parties of Priests & Acolytes at the GH Graveyard with everyone help each other out. I remember going to Niff, Prison, Minos, CT Basement, CT4, Hidden Temple, TI4, Hodes, Argiopes, Hydros, Penos, Magma, Rachel, Leaf Cats, Amatstu Maze, & others.  I remember having other players making new characters "just for fun" because they partied with me and had a great time.

Finding out how good or healthy a server is for partying is tricky. So I could say that a server without a Healer, Warper, or Buffer would be great, but players can just dual client. I could ask the GMs to look at the current player lists & counts. Priests like to party but how many are just slave alts? A large number of active of 1st class maybe a good number since it either shows lots of new players, or at least older players starting over often. I also thought the number of Alchemists could be a good number since they aren't a "powerful" class last time I played. (I think Alchemists are in higher demand because of Biochemists for WoE.) Another possible good mark is if the server has had people actually go into Thanatos. (Yes, I'm aware that if I don't trans it's out of my league, but it shows players working together on something other than competition.)

I've joke that RO is 75% leveling, 24% hats, and 1% WoE/PvP/MVP. /gg I know that I'm in the minority of enjoying the grind. I don't mind the grind, but I hate grinding (if you can follow the nuance). Anything that can let me party with other people more easily on different maps is great. Thanks so much.

sinxboy

I could recommend you to try Origins RO. http://originsro.org/ its still at its pretrans period. but slowly developing. I haven't played for awhile in the game coz of a busy life. It has no, warper, buffer and healer. Mostly sums up all the things you wanted. but I can't assure you of partying people. The server still lacks advertisement, Last time i was on like 3-4 weeks ago it only had 15 people, But have seen an increase in new players though in the forums. you could also check this http://originsro.org/about/ to know more about the server.

RoonStar

Hello,TiroDvD!

I read your inquiry and found myself picturing how you could fit into our world of heRO. The requests that you posted of Rates, Max lvl, Location, Language, Commands, Population, and Economy all get check off with a "YES!" (To specify our rates, check signature, 5/5/3) To get right to it, I would say our Elunium is roughly 30-40k max and Hydra Card 4-5m.

In answer to your "Objective," our server is an easy-fun to party with other players and there is always someone who is willing to party; and one thing to keep in mind is time schedules, which can get in the way. Midnight server time is usually when players mainly in North America are beginning to sleep. Specific days in the weeks also vary however. I'm always up for a party myself! :D

I'm right there with you on everything you've mentioned and particularly on the "Rambling" part. I am like you, love to kill monsters and have a team to dominate working together and have a grand time! Grind, grind, grind! JUST FOR FUN! Oh ya!

I wanted to mention our custom dungeons such as: Neko Island, New Poring Island; some custom towns/maps: Fairy Land, Poring City! We have custom MvPs that work similar to how Ktullanux and Thanatos are unlocked, some are even weekly "events" also, to list some: Surtur in Muspelheim (warp in Niflheim), Orcus in Thanatos Tower lvl 1 (timed warp), Levia Lusca in Bylan 5 (unlock "Ktul" warp Bylan 4). There's a server wide broadcast when the big mvp are killed, including Thanatos, he's done occasionally, about 3-4 times a week. Endless tower is popular too. We have many custom monsters also that are not just MvPs.

We have Healer, Warper, no buffer (ask priest or monks in Prontera usaully) and with that a final note: Dual Client'ing is forbidden! YAY!

If I may suggest, I feel that heRO offers what you are searching for in a server. Though I know there are many servers out there that will tell you the same, yet I have always been impressed with our server since I joined just a few months after it's birth in Oct 2005. I hope I haven't left anything out, but please do check us out! We would be happy and welcome you into our family, even if it's just for part of the year! 

www.hero-server.net You can register and access the download through our forum at: http://forum.hero-server.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=48

Please let me know how else I may serve you, and thank you for your consideration! See you there! :)
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, sociable yet WoE active, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community. Come and join our family! ^^[/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]