[LR] Seeking Low Rate

Started by Needle, Jun 11, 2013, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Needle

Hey there. I'm looking for a new server after some time being off RO =) I may be old, with few free time from work, and all the etceteras everyone may add, yet I want RO to kill that free time ^^

There's so many changes, so many I do not like but quite a few I do =P not Renewal tho >=X Right now I'm more interested to a PvM server where I should easily get a Party and crawl into dungeons/fields like in the old days... guess that's hard to come by right now, but hey, who knows.

So instead of talking like a Parrot, let's write what I want:

- Rates: 5x~15x, tho I'd like MVP Drops not higher than 10x... Floating rates are ok as long as it keeps between those rates. Quests Exp may be lower than the normal rate, but never below 3x.
- Max Base Level: 99.
- Pre-Renewal, either with or without trans but with no 3rd classes ever. And of course, Job Level should cap at 50/70 depending if they're or not transcended. Bonus: I hate extended classes, except Super Novice, so it's ok if they're off =D
- Commands I Want: time, autotrade, whosell, noks, showexp.
- Commands I Do not Want: all the abusive ones like warp, storage, etc.
- No Gold Room, Cross Transing or whatever things that destroys the game.
- Skill and Stat resetter should not be "easy", or should be limited to a certain number.
- Warper should not bypass Quests and just teleport to a Dungeon Entrance. If there's no Warper, that's ok too.
- Donations should not be gamebreaking or "save time".
- Customizations are ok as long as it doesn't unbalance the game, they may be the best gears, skill updates, card effects, monster drops/spawns/stats/AI, item sell prices, etc. I don't care as long as they do not make a class overpowered/underpowered or make one of those gears the only thing you should have. Also, I like to see custom mobs, and I hate to see the "post-Renewal" monsters using the Renewal stats, with mobs like Centipede as strong as a Kasa when its intended to be nowhere near that, and heck, I'd love to see some gears toned down so it's not this "hunt new gear forget the old ones" everytime there's an update, or the +/- demihuman headgears galore that ruined head slots >< This is too long, but well... (Oh, if you have the old Morocc Fields, that's a big plus! If not, it's ok.)
- WoE is not an immediate concern.
- BG either, though I would not like it to be a requirement to get good gear, that stuff should belong to farming.
- I don't care if mid headgears are slotted as long as it's truly avaiable for everyone.
- Socket Enchantment is ok.
- I would prefer Armor Stat Enhancement out. It feels as an "oops, we overdid it with the +/- nonslotted headgears, let's give the +/- Stat on armors" excuse (I repeat that from Feather Beret onwards they ruined slotted headgears :<)
- As much costumes as you have ^^

I am flexible on those aspects though, so if there's a Server that misses one or two features, it's ok as long as they have the ones marked in Bold.

Hope this didn't bore you out. Seesee~

Playtester

I think PureRO would be the perfect server for you, it meets all your requirements except that it has armor stat enchant.
The server tries to stay as close to the official feeling as possible, so most settings are official, but it has the required customs commands from you available.

Link: http://www.pure-ro.net/

Advertisement thread with more info: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/purero-%28885%29-coming-soon!/

Regret

Hey, Needle!

I'm pretty sure that Everlasting Odyssey RO would be the right server for you!

It fulfills all your requirements except for the one with the Warper, as it uses the good ol' Kafra Warps.
It's a very fresh server on top of that and has a lot of potential in terms of growth and longetivity.
The GM Team is making a serious effort towards listening to the player's opinions and overall adding new and fun content (like Instance Dungeon) to the game.
Donations are not over the top or anything groundbreaking either!

If you're interested, I'd advise you to check out their website: www.eo-ro.com

Here's a little overview of some features as well:
Here's a short overview of server information and features:
5/5/5; Max. 99/70 - Pre-Renewal
Battleground 2.0; Custom Instance Dungeons
NO Job Changer nor Warper; they're using the official Kafra warps and job change quests!
Party Share Range: 15 Levels; +10% Bonus EXP per party member!
Active, open-minded & responsive Administration team!
Stylist with a lot of variety:553 cloth color; 71 hair styles; 253 hair color
Public GM command logs for transparency as an anti-corruption measure!
Extensive Rankings for WoE, PvM, PvP and Battlegrounds!
IRC World Chat channels like #main, #vending and #bg.
Balanced donation & voting system!

I hope that I could help you out as a fellow RO player.

Sincerely,
Regret

note

Hello Needle,

Refer to the following for specific details regarding the server's features: http://board.evolvero.net/index.php?/topic/32-server-information/

If you are looking for a fresh pre-renewal low rate that has been in the business for less than two months (peaking weekly, from 300-480) with the following:

(http://www.evolvero.net/)

¤ rAthena Platform, ¤ Episode 13.3 - El Dicastes.
¤ 10x/10x/10x Rates, ¤ Maximum Level: 99/70.
¤ Regular War Of Emperium, ¤ War Of Emperium 2.0.
¤ Official Player Mounts, ¤ No Third Classes.
¤ Multiple Levels Enabled, ¤ Official Mercenaries.
¤ Partying Bonuses, ¤ Endless Tower.
¤ Sealed Shrine,¤ Orc Instance.
¤ Quest Log.

Give the server a glance, and determine for yourself. :)

Goodluck.