[LF]M to HR with 3rd jobs and fun customs!

Started by Rosewynne, Dec 03, 2013, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosewynne

I realize I'm not really looking for the preferred type of server right now but..

I'd really love to find a server that offers:

-3rd jobs
-Fun customization ( hairs, headgear, ect )
-Encouragement to form parties
-End game content for higher level parties
-Friendly environment
-Stable economy

Sever size is not a huge issue, but if it's so large that it's impossible to get a name without tacking a ton of random letters on, that's a downside!

lilsword

Hello Rosewynne, I'd like to invite you to PlayRO

Quote-3rd jobs
Yes, We do have Third Jobs. Formulas are based on kRO.

Quote-Fun customization ( hairs, headgear, ect )
We do have Headgear Quest ingame but all items aren't customs, Same with hairstyles, hair color, Clothing color.

Quote-Encouragement to form parties
Yes, The players ingame raids dungeons in Parties. Especially when they are hunting MVPs.

Quote-End game content for higher level parties
Yes, The server has the latest Maps from kRO and instances. So even after reaching max level, there are still things you can do.

Quote-Friendly environment
Yes, All players are friendly, you wont see any @$$h0l3$ ingame or trolls. Im sure you'll find a guild in your first day.  /ok

Quote-Stable economy
The prices of items are ranging from 100k-2M Zenies only. But most players gives extra item to their fellow player.

Our rates are 7x/7x/7x to 10x/10x/10x (Fluctuating every 1 hour), We offer Monster Quest and Equipment Quest to make grinding easier. Hmm, That's all. I'll see you there  /no1

Oh for more info, you can visit our RMS page: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=16879&itv=6&url_sname=Play%20Ragnarok%20Online%20(pRO)  /ok

Rosewynne

I tried it out, but I really just don't know if it's the kind of server I'm looking for. The rates are painfully low, unfortunately..

It really is sad that there are so few renewal servers available. :/

Karuna-tan

That's mainly because renewal is still under construction on the private server side. Unless the server has a devoted developer who does nothing else but transforms caffeine into scripts/code, it most likely has a broken renewal. Not to mention that based on my experiences, p. servers with renewal aren't really encouraging party play, unless you're a FS AB (in which case yeah, you would really need a party).

While just about everyone here frowns upon what I'm about to say, I'll say it nonetheless - for proper renewal, swap to officials.

(Unless you're the kind of person who doesn't mind having over a handful of third class skills disabled because they're not working as intended.)
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Rosewynne

/hmm Oddly enough, I AM one of the ones who doesn't mind skills being disabled. I realize that I don't use every skill that every class has anyway, so what harm would it do to work around one or two? I guess I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing.. I just want to try all the new stuff and enjoy some RO content that I haven't had a chance to play with yet is all.  /sob