[LF] Old Times Server

Started by Bluehand, Feb 24, 2014, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluehand

Hello!

I'm looking for an "old times" server... This means max level 99/50. No trans class! Updated at episode 9 or lower. Any rate.
Preferably none or few customizations.

PS.: Some BR community would also be great. But isn't essential.

So... Is there any options?

Thanks! /no1

DiesIrae

There's 10 servers listed as pre-Trans/pre-RE.
I suggest you to use the Search module and select the option Pre-Renewal: Up to Second Job (No Rebirth/Trans Classes) in the Server Features section.
Hope it helps; else I hope someone else gives you a more specific suggestion.
/no1

puzzles

I think OriginsRO would be the best place for players looking for a pre-trans experience.

Suspension

Well, I suggest you http://originsro.org/ they're recreating Ragnarok Online from the very first episode, this week woe and some other cities are going to be added. No customs, no trans (by now), 5x as of rates.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

Bluehand

The Muspell seemed very interesting... It's very similar to the original "old school" game. Also, I've created an account on the forum and the community seems very friendly.
The only problem is the lack of players, but I guess the time will solve this.

The OriginsRO also looks fun, but will be updated with new episodes...

Well, I made my choice.

Thank you so much, guys!

See yah

/no1

coralpjtm

Quote from: Bluehand on Feb 24, 2014, 01:50 PM
Hello!

I'm looking for an "old times" server... This means max level 99/50. No trans class! Updated at episode 9 or lower. Any rate.
Preferably none or few customizations.

PS.: Some BR community would also be great. But isn't essential.

So... Is there any options?

Thanks! /no1

Reading by your title you are searching a memorable type of RO, which i think suit in your position is Lutie Ragnarok Online. Its Renewal sorry about that, max level 175/60(Official base), Little custum lots of costume. Active cash shop/ npc/ guide/ fun quest/ special kind of job changer.

Try it http://www.lutiero.com