ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akihito

Quote from: St. Serenity on Dec 20, 2007, 04:15 AM
Quote from: akihito on Dec 20, 2007, 04:12 AM
Quote from: St. Serenity on Dec 20, 2007, 04:01 AM
Just a random point of notice;

There are eCall scrolls in the database. If ZNRO fixed the coding as I have done on my server, it's possible to use them as many times as you'd like during WoE.
ecall scroll ? i don't remember i have that thing in my server cuz i barely add custom item etc

Oh, no, it's in the item database if you're using eAthena. It's nothing custom.
hmm whats the item id?

Phen001

Quote from: anti-corruptlol my guessing was right

aki, there is nothign wrong wit you joining the woe
but hey everyone know since you own the server  off course you can pawned all the guild and their alliances

kids will love this, only push the button because ro in your server is not call strategic online game anymore

EDIT: DONATOR HELP YOUR SERVER RUN, BUT WITHOUT OTHERs player (non donator) YOUR SERVER WONT BECOME POPULAR!!

bad or good review, this is for the sake of your server mate
change or leave it because one day the peoples know which one is good or bad
the one and only reason GW wins is because it's simply better than XIII.
why do you have to link losing with cheating of the opposing force?

p.s.:
i've been on quite a lot of servers when Wolf died, and znRO was the only one to please me.
it's possibly the best lv99-max pserver out there.

Pow

Alright... Lets just cut to the chase (parts of quotes edited out for ease of the forum, none of the quotes contents have been changed) -

Quote from: akihito on Dec 19, 2007, 05:00 PM
yC , if you are reading , ban this guy from RMS plox

Asking to ban somebody for voicing their opinion is not a right form of action, so you can forget about that.

Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 19, 2007, 09:18 PM
Im one of the Guild Master of GW and i here to say , those guys whos telling s*** about znRO.

@ecall : Please the Guy who make this topic should stop smoking and  try to get any SS about it , dont lie about something like that .

@about the Spam : We are gods do you know?? We spawn from everywhere . in fact i will spawn now in your house and kill you. Becarefull.

Dont Trust in this Guys who got banned , they are Kids angry , znRO is a Excelent Server and i recomend it to everyone who like RO

Warning number one :

Implying somebody is "Smoking something" is an uncalled for comment and be taken as a flame.

Warning number two:

Unnecessary and threatening comment.

You have been placed on the "Warned" List for  :

Threatening to harm (Whether it was meant to be taken lightly or not)
Deliberate Flaming.

If nobody can provide sufficient proof that ZNRO is corrupt (Chat log, or whatever), there is no reason for this thread to continue. Either cut out the flaming/name calling / implying of unsupported facts, or this thread will be locked quick smart.

-Pow.
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

anti-corrrupt

phen
i dont care and i dont know whos the strongest.

if the owner of the server join the siege well the fact is

he can type any item equip he want and any stat he want, he can manipulate anything, create anything, he can choose which guild are the strongest, he can ban any people he want,
but i am not against this, i know is his choice     

so prolly better next time we let all this guys play by his own and get bore

Promotheus

This is my only evidence, I know its not much but because they usually use their "TACTICS" in an unexpected time. You guys know that these are accounts of XIII members were in fact the account names are not related to their character names. And you posted your replies before siege.Really smooth guys. This may not be a very good evidence but it shows how you know their accounts(Game masters are the only ones who are supposed to know these kind of matters, except when the owners of these accounts tells everyone online to which I doubt will ever happen.)

Judging by Fuzo's screenshot, he just came out of the portal giving him enough time to make a chat room using shift+insert before dying as evidenced by your HP bar nearing 0%.

You guys are still unable to explain how are you able to emergency call only a PARTY with a different guild member. Because it happened very unexpectedly we were not able to take any screenshots.

Nokia

aki, u dont own us nor even anyone..

http://www.pixlodge.com/file/thumb_476a55e4642fc350753293.jpg

your banning accts just because your donator friends ask you to and you dont even consider that those accts that u banned were donators, and besides somebody already said he's/she's guilty. you take things TOO personally for God's sake your a GM u should be fair and not bias to the ones you know personally name calling doesnt seem like a good trait for a GM who all of us should look up to. i regret this day that i had to read this message and write this letter.

proof

oh please sir, you don't own anybody nor do you have the right to call your own customers/players F.A.G.S.

so much for ingame courtesy and friendly GM's.

if i may, i wish to add a few things about this issue.

1.) the guildsmen of GW can openly flame and cuss in the zn forums and they do not get banned for it. please check the "WOE Standings Threads" in the zn forums.

2.) their badmouthing is tolerated in the forums, plus as you can see in the previous screenshot, the Game Master himself participated in this.

3.) one of my friends just voiced out an opinion and he got banned for flaming. note that he did not swear/cuss or say throw anything personal at the rival guild. the reason for the ban was "flaming" please visit the zn forums for evidence.

4.) i think that the rival guild is taking stuff too personal and they even call us names [even F.A.G.S]. (yes, the moderators in zn forums do NOT ban them for it. they even make a way to pass the forum filters just to cuss.

5.) my friends were banned for [ab]using WPE but a player in GW has a hexed client that enables him to cuss in the server. and yes, he doesn't get banned for it.

6.) i think GM akihito just "created" very rare items for his character that he uses for woe/pvp. there is only one, if not two garm cards in the server. and he has one. two gtb cards that i know of, but im not quite sure if it was "lent" to him. i think that if he wants to participate in woe/pvp he should hunt (or borrow) for these items and not use his "item create" powers. note that GW players do not own a garm card. (well that's what i know).

7.) conveniently for them (GW and Mr. akihito's "non-gm character"), we were ip banned a few minutes before WoE started (wednesday). in the previous WoE (saturday), we were able to hold the agit almost for the whole duration of WoE. their break was somewhat magical because of the "E-call" that only spawned 5 players. (shouldn't the whole guild spawn with them?)

8.) the GW people are known for the "uber donation." so you know what follows.

9.) some people do try but cannot really speak fluent english, so please do not hold that against them. it's ok for you sir to join GW but please treat all the players equally.

10.) GW knows of the WPE program that my friends used, and who would ever know if they do use it or not? shouldn't the GM check all suspected players and not just his guild's rival.

11.) the accounts banned were not even logged in (i was with them enjoying dinner) when the ban was made. and more conveniently, the banned account was OUR guildmaster. the GW "spartans" ran their mouth in the forums (there was never an end to it) and it would be a shame if they spend christmas on the cold floor outside the castle (kreimhild). i am quite sure that the saturday WoE made them a little nervous so it might be possible that they influenced mr. aki to ban us. (if there was any influence/convincing needed at all.)

12.) there was this one time that one of GW's ally guild fought against them in WoE, they flamed and talked trash about the said guild [in the forums] and called them backstabbers. i just don't get it why Mr. Aki tolerates such disrespectful posts in his forums.

these are just my opinions but if you can mr. aki, your explainations are more than welcome.

i only wish for respect and equality for all the players. but i do not deny the fact that the ones banned do deserve what they got. i myself play with honor and respect for other players, it's too bad that when i see the Guild Master i am reminded on how this server tolerated such disrespectful behavior [and maybe even favoritism].

akihito

Quoteyour banning accts just because your donator friends ask you to and you dont even consider that those accts that u banned were donators, and besides somebody already said he's/she's guilty.

so you want to know why i ban those other donor ?

fine

2008139 romnick0689
2008568 jigzsin
2009299 eleno123
2050365 romnick06891

lets start with that romnick0689 & romnick06891 account
same password but different email used

jigzsin & eleno123 account
same email address used in romnick06891 account

so hello same person ?

and i don't care if you are donor or NOT , donor doesn't gain special privilege in game

Hey you kids seriously need a life , stop making accounts and writing false review

Promotheus

So how do you explain Golden Wings Cursing both in-game and at the forums without getting banned?
Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 12:31 am
Don't worry aki we live in a good life. We only play to relieve our daily stresses.

proof

sir it would benefit us not if we write false reviews about your server. if you please, answer our questions and clear this up. it would be much appreciated.

sincerely yours,

an owned lil xiii f.a.g.

p.s. please explain the f.a.g. post mr. friendly gm.

Fuzo

First of all Sry For The flaming. =/

About the Flame , you can see at December 15 of 2007 woe Standings  , I flamed once , and Dharion flamed Once,  both of us Get Warned by Nyki (Forum Moderator) by flame , the topic has 10 pages , and most of it , its just joke about nothing, we where talkin about PICNIC and jokin , It still having Some Guild X Guild post , but its normal.

I said Dunno Who ...... You r a F** , and i tell it to everyone cuz its a JOKE. you can see at www.purepwnage.com its a kind of program that show a PRO life's day.
in the 10 episode  He got mailed by some guys and he always answer with Mrs.(The name of the guy)...... You r a F** . lol

You got banned a few min before woe cuz you where Busted using Party Bot to get Speed pot and use on WOE ,  if aki baned you only cuz we want  why he didnt ban anyone from other guild ??? Blood Pact / BP .. Guys you got busted and admit it.

Why he cant Unban the Other guys of this Lan?? Who knows how many guys where using this accounts to get speed pot? how many know about that , its not about The account is yours or not  cuz many players can use same account in different times.

We have alot of donnors, cuz we only recruit good people with good stuff , and most of Donnors Have good stuff cuz they actually spend Alot of time in the server and they want to join a Nice Guild . XIII dont have Donnors?? WAVE? BP? Blood Pact? and the rest???

Dude You think we dont like a exciting WoE??? we love to fight 3x1 its nice , what the point if we stay at krim without nothing to do?? unfortunally you guys got banned and it have a Reason dont blame the Server or aki for that.

Stop posting false reviews about the server or just post any SS that prove what you guys are talkin.

Promotheus

That guy already admitted his fault, but still it does not explain most of the complains. Such of these are you guys cursing and we get to be banned for it. Especially in the forums.

Just check the other complains within the thread.

Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 02:42 am
Another question, Aki made the rules, does it mean he's allowed to break them?

As you have read from Nokia, You said a foul word, to which you have prohibited.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 02:45 am
Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 20, 2007, 09:23 AM

You got banned a few min before woe cuz you where Busted using Party Bot to get Speed pot and use on WOE ,  if aki baned you only cuz we want  why he didnt ban anyone from other guild ??? Blood Pact / BP .. Guys you got busted and admit it.

It was a perm ban. And how can we make screenshots if you Aki already deleted the account of the guildmaster.
Aki, by his sound judgement knows all about the magic of ZNRo, since he created it, right?

Fuzo

lol lets stop talkin who is right .

Last question , please Answer it : Do you think you diserve to be unbaned?dont you think your lying 2 much without any evidence? lol thats enuff for me . i will not reply again

mikka

You do not have priveleges to ban these guys just for posting on forums, don't like it, live with it, donor or not? akhito they helped your sever o_O

Foreign wild.

Phen001

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 05:06 AM
phen
i dont care and i dont know whos the strongest.

if the owner of the server join the siege well the fact is

he can type any item equip he want and any stat he want, he can manipulate anything, create anything, he can choose which guild are the strongest, he can ban any people he want,
but i am not against this, i know is his choice     

so prolly better next time we let all this guys play by his own and get bore
he can do this, he can do that. keyword: can.
thing is: he doesn't do it.

Quote from: Nokia on Dec 20, 2007, 06:55 AM
aki, u dont own us nor even anyone..

http://www.pixlodge.com/file/thumb_476a55e4642fc350753293.jpg

your banning accts just because your donator friends ask you to and you dont even consider that those accts that u banned were donators, and besides somebody already said he's/she's guilty. you take things TOO personally for God's sake your a GM u should be fair and not bias to the ones you know personally name calling doesnt seem like a good trait for a GM who all of us should look up to. i regret this day that i had to read this message and write this letter.
GW had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the fact that those persons got banned.
they happened to be our foes. they also happened to be using WPE.

Quote from: proof on Dec 20, 2007, 08:17 AM
oh please sir, you don't own anybody nor do you have the right to call your own customers/players F.A.G.S.

so much for ingame courtesy and friendly GM's.

if i may, i wish to add a few things about this issue.

1.) the guildsmen of GW can openly flame and cuss in the zn forums and they do not get banned for it. please check the "WOE Standings Threads" in the zn forums.
if you'd spend some more time reading the posts of your friends, you'd notice XIIIers have flamed and cussed as well.
and if you'd paid more attention, you would've seen that people have been warned and/or banned and/or having their posting rights revoked.

2.) their badmouthing is tolerated in the forums, plus as you can see in the previous screenshot, the Game Master himself participated in this.
same as above.
3.) one of my friends just voiced out an opinion and he got banned for flaming. note that he did not swear/cuss or say throw anything personal at the rival guild. the reason for the ban was "flaming" please visit the zn forums for evidence.
i'd like you to quote that. i haven't seen it happen, to be honest.
4.) i think that the rival guild is taking stuff too personal and they even call us names [even F.A.G.S]. (yes, the moderators in zn forums do NOT ban them for it. they even make a way to pass the forum filters just to cuss.
and XIII is doing the exact same thing. and people from both sides have been punished and/or warned.
5.) my friends were banned for [ab]using WPE but a player in GW has a hexed client that enables him to cuss in the server. and yes, he doesn't get banned for it.
that'd be me. let me tell you something: you don't have to hex your client to bypass the filter.
i repeat: you do NOT have to hex your client for it, you simply need to empty the manner file, located in the grf file.

6.) i think GM akihito just "created" very rare items for his character that he uses for woe/pvp. there is only one, if not two garm cards in the server. and he has one. two gtb cards that i know of, but im not quite sure if it was "lent" to him. i think that if he wants to participate in woe/pvp he should hunt (or borrow) for these items and not use his "item create" powers. note that GW players do not own a garm card. (well that's what i know).
"i think" is what you say. what about you provide proof and change that into "i know". thinking that you were being disadvantaged is one thing that doesn't speak loud. knowing that you were, and providing proof: that's another.
7.) conveniently for them (GW and Mr. akihito's "non-gm character"), we were ip banned a few minutes before WoE started (wednesday). in the previous WoE (saturday), we were able to hold the agit almost for the whole duration of WoE. their break was somewhat magical because of the "E-call" that only spawned 5 players. (shouldn't the whole guild spawn with them?)
from what i've heard, akihito was trying to catch you red-handed. it's only logical to look around for rule-breakers right before woe, as there's a lot of people online before woe. plus, people don't usually gather their items days before woe.
8.) the GW people are known for the "uber donation." so you know what follows.
and XIII has quite a lot of donors in it too. so the thing you expect to follow is s***.
9.) some people do try but cannot really speak fluent english, so please do not hold that against them. it's ok for you sir to join GW but please treat all the players equally.
if you're in a guild with a lot of people that do not speak a language you speak, it's only natural to leave.
10.) GW knows of the WPE program that my friends used, and who would ever know if they do use it or not? shouldn't the GM check all suspected players and not just his guild's rival.
i'm sure that if akihito notices anything abnormal, he'd look further into it. that counts for GW too.
also, the ones you play WITH are the ones you check the most. whether it' on purpose or unconscious.

11.) the accounts banned were not even logged in (i was with them enjoying dinner) when the ban was made. and more conveniently, the banned account was OUR guildmaster. the GW "spartans" ran their mouth in the forums (there was never an end to it) and it would be a shame if they spend christmas on the cold floor outside the castle (kreimhild). i am quite sure that the saturday WoE made them a little nervous so it might be possible that they influenced mr. aki to ban us. (if there was any influence/convincing needed at all.)
saturday woe did not make us nervous at all. it made us aware.
it's not a coincidence that WAVE was re-allied at wednesday.

12.) there was this one time that one of GW's ally guild fought against them in WoE, they flamed and talked trash about the said guild [in the forums] and called them backstabbers. i just don't get it why Mr. Aki tolerates such disrespectful posts in his forums.

these are just my opinions but if you can mr. aki, your explainations are more than welcome.

i only wish for respect and equality for all the players. but i do not deny the fact that the ones banned do deserve what they got. i myself play with honor and respect for other players, it's too bad that when i see the Guild Master i am reminded on how this server tolerated such disrespectful behavior [and maybe even favoritism].
you'll get all the respect and equality you want, as long as you/a group of people you're with, plays with the rules.

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 08:37 AM
So how do you explain Golden Wings Cursing both in-game and at the forums without getting banned?
Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 12:31 am
Don't worry aki we live in a good life. We only play to relieve our daily stresses.
the same way as he'd explain the fact that XIII members are cursing both in-game and at forums without getting banned.

Quote from: proof on Dec 20, 2007, 08:37 AM
sir it would benefit us not if we write false reviews about your server.
indeed, it wouldn't.
you're not helping yourself at all.

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 10:50 AM
That guy already admitted his fault, but still it does not explain most of the complains. Such of these are you guys cursing and we get to be banned for it. Especially in the forums.

Just check the other complains within the thread.

Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 02:42 am
Another question, Aki made the rules, does it mean he's allowed to break them?

As you have read from Nokia, You said a foul word, to which you have prohibited.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2007, 02:45 am
Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 20, 2007, 09:23 AM

It was a perm ban. And how can we make screenshots if you Aki already deleted the account of the guildmaster.
Aki, by his sound judgement knows all about the magic of ZNRo, since he created it, right?

press Prt Scr | Sys Rq to take a screenshot. preferably beforehand. ;[

QuoteYou do not have priveleges to ban these guys just for posting on forums, don't like it, live with it, donor or not? akhito they helped your sever o_O
what is it you're speaking of?