ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Promotheus

In the ZNRO server, the main Game Master is Akhito, he also has another character by the Name of Alusrdo(or Aluzardo, I'm not sure). Anyway, 5there is a certain guild that the Game master favors(which is the Golden Wings Guild).

The game master controls some how makes the game stable making the rival guilds suffer from lag.

Secondly, the some guild members are dying or are being disconnected without any reason. There are no opponents in the area (they were even using a Maya Purple card to see hidden opponents).

Third, Golden wing members are spawning behind the defending guild's defense. There were no opponents seen(even with Maya Purple Card). It may look like an Emergency call but the strange thing is that some of the Golden Wing's Allies have spawned with them.

An Emergency call can only be casted on this server once every 5 minutes, how can this guild cast an Emergency Call?

Lastly, the worst thing to happen, banning most of their rival guild's top players, and even banning some of their IP's without any justified reasons.

MrrgleCaek

Jus be sure you have some ScreenShots of this otherwise prolly people will go "oh great, another complaining kid", provide evidence for your statement! =X

Zone

I have seen servers like that.
Just get some screenshots or proof of it and then post in server discussion, not server reports.
Reports are for rms related rules breaking.

akihito

QuoteIn the ZNRO server, the main Game Master is Akhito, he also has another character by the Name of Alusrdo(or Aluzardo, I'm not sure). Anyway, 5there is a certain guild that the Game master favors(which is the Golden Wings Guild).
i don't see the reason why i can't participate in the game i run ? and i was with XIII and BP before , i don't even understand what the players speak in guild channel , and Golden Wings & WAVE is the guild with 90% english speaker .

QuoteThe game master controls some how makes the game stable making the rival guilds suffer from lag.
I'm not some kind of god which "control" your connection speed , and i bet you are from Philippines and you guys play in some kind of cafe with just 512KB/s down connection and share among 20~30 ish players
so you lag , blame your ISP - PLDT not us or the GMs making rival guild fail to connect or w/e

QuoteSecondly, the some guild members are dying or are being disconnected without any reason. There are no opponents in the area (they were even using a Maya Purple card to see hidden opponents).
you lag and you got killed by random sinx i can say

Third, Golden wing members are spawning behind the defending guild's defense. There were no opponents seen(even with Maya Purple Card). It may look like an Emergency call but the strange thing is that some of the Golden Wing's Allies have spawned with them.

QuoteAn Emergency call can only be casted on this server once every 5 minutes, how can this guild cast an Emergency Call?

stop talking crap because the guild i woe with hold the castle which you guys wanted for almost a month

QuoteLastly, the worst thing to happen, banning most of their rival guild's top players, and even banning some of their IP's without any justified reasons.
FYI your dearest friend from XIII just WPE to get speed potions before woe which busted by me
http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?showtopic=5489 <- 19 Dec 2007 Account Ban

if you don't want to register account on our forum , its fine i'll post what i wrote there

Quote2008139   romnick0689
2008568   jigzsin
2009299   eleno123
2050365   romnick06891

C.O.D #9
Quote[9] You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, hex options into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers or client software on any [ZNGAMING]Network Services.

Permanent Ban

and someone name sneezy replied

QuoteSir,

I'm the owner of the account that is "2008139 romnick0689". I did not want this to end up this way. I'm the one that used the hack program "WPE". I accept and admit my fault. Please just unban the other accounts because they are the accounts of the Owner and Manager of the shop. I know their username's and passwords because I use them from time to time. This is a Computer Cafe and alot of players play and donate to ZNRO[Thor] here. I'd accept the ban of my account and will not play here if you wish. Please unban the other accounts and please lift the IP-Ban because its for the other players. Alot of the players here have donated alot to the server. I don't want to be the reason for them all not to play ZNRO[Thor] anymore. I sincerely apologize for what ever wrong I might have done.

romnick0689

yC , if you are reading , ban this guy from RMS plox

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

An Emergency call can only be casted on this server once every 5 minutes, how can this guild cast an Emergency Call?

Lastly, the worst thing to happen, banning most of their rival guild's top players, and even banning some of their IP's without any justified reasons.

GW members were RALLIED behind the defend guild's defense. i was one of the people who got rallied.
the reason why you didn't see dharion was because he was on chasewalk+gtb, running through 60+ sprites.
i can imagine it hard to see anything with such amounts of people.

the emergency call can indeed only be casted once every 5 minutes.
GW was able to do an ecall by simply waiting out the delay.

and finally, they got banned because they used WPE to gain items. [speedpots, i heard]

akihito had the full right and reason to ban you and your friends.
i mean, honestly, you should've thought twice before (ab)using WPE.

the reason all the top players got banned was because they played at the same shop.
and they all participated in the crime. :<

Zone

There ya go, break a rule get banned.
I was looking into ZNRO to join, but now I am scripting for a server.

Harabec01

This thread made me smile.
The GMs do not favor any guild nor give special treatment to any players.  The guild XIII purposely used WPE PRO in an attempt to gain an advantage and were caught.  As by network rules, all IPs related to the incident were banned.  That is all.

And btw I do not Woe with this all powerful Golden Wings Guild.

Promotheus

Even though you could chase walk or cloak you would still be seen by players with MP cards.
No sinx were seen on the area killing guild members. They just drop dead.

Secondly how can we take screen shots if GW (with OnFire guild, if it was an emergency call) keep popping out of nowhere, unexpectedly.

And we can no longer take screenshots since the internet cafe was IP banned.

We are aware of what a Game master can do, so if someones talking crap, it would be you (whose from that guild).

Posted on: Dec 19, 2007, 11:24 am
We were not even aware of WPE only hat guy knows it, as what to waht you have read.
Posted on: Dec 19, 2007, 11:27 am
I already invited around 50 players, ready to play and excited to donate, but after observing how the WOE works, they backed out.

Posted on: Dec 19, 2007, 11:28 am
REgarding Emergency CAll, the Golden Wings just used it when getting it from XIII, then they used it again on BP, and how can you break a castle in less than 30 after it was just captured by BP?

It takes you 28 seconds to reach the room of the emperium and 5 seconds to break it and there is a 5 second delay after the the emperium was broken.

Zone

An SG or Soul Linker that is geared to be a breaker? o.o

Fuzo

Im one of the Guild Master of GW and i here to say , those guys whos telling s*** about znRO.

@lag : They have the guild with more Players , and the ally with almost the same number , they strike with 1xx Players or more , Thats why they lag , our Guild Dont Have the Skill : "Lag Noobs!!!". What kind of GM in a server with over 1000 players would Disconnect someone from woe , They have better stuff to do lol.

@ecall : Please the Guy who make this topic should stop smoking and  try to get any SS about it , dont lie about something like that .

@about the Spam : We are gods do you know?? We spawn from everywhere . in fact i will spawn now in your house and kill you. Becarefull.

Dont Trust in this Guys who got banned , they are Kids angry , znRO is a Excelent Server and i recomend it to everyone who like RO

Edit: Look How XIII have a Good Vision , they always find their enemies

For those who do not understand the SS , im sited at the 3rd floor , on the middle of 30 XIII players with a Chat Opened "Hello Kids" and they didnt even hit me ONCE.

Threatening Harm / Ill Intent and Moderate Flaming

Infection

That's the ugliest Emblem I've ever seen in my entire RO life. QQ.
sup.

Harabec01

If you are referring to the composite Roman numeral XIII and skull and cross bone emblem, I would have to agree.  They merged the two guilds emblems. (Black Perl and XIII into one emblem, why I have no idea)

ZnRo is a great server run by a dedicated staff.

anti-corrrupt

Quote from: akihito on Dec 19, 2007, 05:00 PM
QuoteIn the ZNRO server, the main Game Master is Akhito, he also has another character by the Name of Alusrdo(or Aluzardo, I'm not sure). Anyway, 5there is a certain guild that the Game master favors(which is the Golden Wings Guild).
i don't see the reason why i can't participate in the game i run ? and i was with XIII and BP before , i don't even understand what the players speak in guild channel , and Golden Wings & WAVE is the guild with 90% english speaker .

lol my guessing was right

aki, there is nothign wrong wit you joining the woe
but hey everyone know since you own the server  off course you can pawned all the guild and their alliances

kids will love this, only push the button because ro in your server is not call strategic online game anymore

EDIT: DONATOR HELP YOUR SERVER RUN, BUT WITHOUT OTHERs player (non donator) YOUR SERVER WONT BECOME POPULAR!!

bad or good review, this is for the sake of your server mate
change or leave it because one day the peoples know which one is good or bad

Zone

What did your post have to do with this anti-corrupt?

akihito

Quote from: St. Serenity on Dec 20, 2007, 04:01 AM
Just a random point of notice;

There are eCall scrolls in the database. If ZNRO fixed the coding as I have done on my server, it's possible to use them as many times as you'd like during WoE.
ecall scroll ? i don't remember i have that thing in my server cuz i barely add custom item etc