ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akihito

ahh seems like those lil kids miss me O:

how was your Christmas ? crying at home because you got banned from our server because client exploit / hack / spreading false information or whatever .

i don't think i have much to say , just scroll up and read the replies on page 8

QuoteMost servers are using eAthena. Meaning all of them have the same item database.
Then how come is unable to answer in this thread even though he reads this thread?

FYI , we don't run latest eA trunk its CUSTOM eA Trunk

Server Description
1000x1000x1000 STABLE HIGH RATE Server
Running on CUSTOM Build eAthena Trunk , have Working Gunlinger, Ninja & Homunlucus . The server is running on a Professional dedicated server running on a 100 mbits which means 0 lags UP 24/7 !
Join us today!

hello custom build eAthena Trunk != latest

QuoteLatest eA sucks badly , it can't even run for 2 hours straight with 900 ish player - Taikumi from BlackoutRO
when was our last longest server shut down for major update ? hmm 26 Aug 2007 for the anti bot/ hack if i'm not wrong .

if you don't even have proof claiming we have ecall scroll on our server and i distribute them on among guild leaders which i like then STFU[/b

some hint for you ,
you can extract our client data to if you want to know if we do have the item or not

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 25, 2007, 08:22 AM
I can't because If I stop, Phen will continue defending Aki. And if I don't reply Phen might think that I'm like Aki (who is unable to defend himself)
eh, i won't think that. n__n

i guess it'd be possible that i thought something like that, though (from your perspective).

Zone

Indeed, extract the grf and look in the idnum2itemdesctable for emergency.
They are in your sakray, but if the server doesn't have them implemented in the item_db.txt, then they will do nothing.
By the way from an english kRO translation package:

12970#
An Emergency skill Level 3 Scroll.
Able to summon 20 online Guild Member. Only applicable for Guild Leader.
^ffffff_^000000
Weight :^777777 1^000000
#

It only gets up to level 3, so only 20 guild members, not a full guild.

pantam

Merry Christmas and drop this.... you got banned. you're done. BYE!

akihito

merry Christmas  everyone ~

oh get a life mr banned whatever name, i hope spend some times with your parents instead wasting your time replying to this useless thread , you can't proof that i'm corrupt with all your imagination (giving out ecall scroll , throttle your internet so you and your guild member lag , random dc or whatever )

Alien VS Predator 2 is showing on all major Cinema , you should take a break and watch it
;D

Best regards

akihito
Owner of the largest 99/70 high rate ragnarok online server ;D
1400 player peak here we comes <3

Promotheus

Quote from: akihito on Dec 25, 2007, 02:39 PM
merry Christmas  everyone ~

oh get a life mr banned whatever name, i hope spend some times with your parents instead wasting your time replying to this useless thread , you can't proof that i'm corrupt with all your imagination (giving out ecall scroll , throttle your internet so you and your guild member lag , random dc or whatever )

Alien VS Predator 2 is showing on all major Cinema , you should take a break and watch it
;D

Best regards

akihito
Owner of the largest 99/70 high rate ragnarok online server ;D
1400 player peak here we comes <3

I just proved it, Mr. Aki (who said he owns, but is unable to himself). And that's by you not answering the questions properly in this thread. Anyway I did enjoy Christmas, with my family and girlfriend. And it was the best. You should try enjoying real life with real people.
1400 player peak(where more than 75% are vendors and pub hosts)

Posted on: Dec 25, 2007, 05:41 pm
Quote from: akihito on Dec 25, 2007, 12:40 PM
ahh seems like those lil kids miss me O:

how was your Christmas ? crying at home because you got banned from our server because client exploit / hack / spreading false information or whatever .

i don't think i have much to say , just scroll up and read the replies on page 8

QuoteMost servers are using eAthena. Meaning all of them have the same item database.
Then how come is unable to answer in this thread even though he reads this thread?

FYI , we don't run latest eA trunk its CUSTOM eA Trunk

Server Description
1000x1000x1000 STABLE HIGH RATE Server
Running on CUSTOM Build eAthena Trunk , have Working Gunlinger, Ninja & Homunlucus . The server is running on a Professional dedicated server running on a 100 mbits which means 0 lags UP 24/7 !
Join us today!

hello custom build eAthena Trunk != latest

QuoteLatest eA sucks badly , it can't even run for 2 hours straight with 900 ish player - Taikumi from BlackoutRO
when was our last longest server shut down for major update ? hmm 26 Aug 2007 for the anti bot/ hack if i'm not wrong .

if you don't even have proof claiming we have ecall scroll on our server and i distribute them on among guild leaders which i like then STFU[/b

some hint for you ,
you can extract our client data to if you want to know if we do have the item or not

So where's your so called data? Like I said you can easily delete data from your database.

I wonder why IP ban me in the game and in the forums? I haven't broken any rules or posted anything (nor I'm playing in the same cafe as to the guy who was banned.) Or are you just afraid I might find something against you?

Anyway, this may be my last post, because I'm having a new schedule for my work. I hope you enjoy your in game life (Probably the only life he could cherish second to his lonely movie life)  ;)

try replying other questions and replies posted in this thread that you yourself haven't answered.

Zone

I would like to see the responses, but meh, I doubt they will show.

Promotheus

So How come  you did not mention  that your server database is outdated when another server owner mentioned something about the ecall scrolls?
Anyway I hope  you answer most of the questions in this thread(that are unanswered and especially those that you answered in sarcasm, because sarcasm does not answer any  of the questions posted.)

I only posted this to prevent other people from making a mistake.

In terms of getting a life, Preach yourse lf first before you preach others ;) 

pupu

You guys lowered/lowering znRO's rep. Not that I actually play on HR servers.

Drop it. If you guys know that the GMs on the server suck, then you should know that the server won't last and will have a bad ending.
wat

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 26, 2007, 01:46 AM
So where's your so called data? Like I said you can easily delete data from your database.
in your own ZNRO folder.

are you stupid or just ignorant?
you can just extract some data from the GRF folder.

there's no such thing as emergency call scroll in there.

Mewi

Quote from: akihito on Dec 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
Quoteyour banning accts just because your donator friends ask you to and you dont even consider that those accts that u banned were donators, and besides somebody already said he's/she's guilty.

lets start with that romnick0689 & romnick06891 account
same password but different email used

Ew no md5 password encryption? (  thank god I did not join =3 )  Not that I would of joined... me smells corruption o.O

Zone

For one, the admin [Akihito] can see the passwords in his sql, and he can edit the accounts however he wishes.
There is no encryption in his visual side, but between the program and the info, there is encryption.
The program interprets it so he can see it without it all being hexidecimal.

Phen001

Quote from: Mewi on Dec 26, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quoteyour banning accts just because your donator friends ask you to and you dont even consider that those accts that u banned were donators, and besides somebody already said he's/she's guilty.

Ew no md5 password encryption? (  thank god I did not join =3 )  Not that I would of joined... me smells corruption o.O
well you obviously didn't read this thread.
maybe you shouldn't draw conclusions like that so fast.

me smells retardation o.O

You have been warned for flaming.. I warned you all.

Zone

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 26, 2007, 01:31 PM

well you obviously didn't read this thread.
maybe you shouldn't draw conclusions like that so fast.

me smells retardation o.O
Aye.
Akihito, what is custom about your svn?

akihito

same md5 hashed password kthxbai dumb , don't straight jump to the conclusion .
why don't you just say , hey aki i am jealous about your server's population and i'm trying to "bring" your server down with some stupid + idiotic "review"
For one, the admin [Akihito] can see the passwords in his sql, and he can edit the accounts however he wishes.
There is no encryption in his visual side, but between the program and the info, there is encryption.
The program interprets it so he can see it without it all being hexidecimal.
i don't think phpmyadmin have the ability to show the reversed MD5 hashed password O:
plus , i can only change password on the Sereon Admin Panel but not read it(why should i look at user's password ?)

I request a topic lock since its getting off topic

You have been placed on the Warned list also for flaming. I told you all this would happen.