ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phen001

Quote from: Nokia on Dec 22, 2007, 11:43 AM
u can always remove it.. its all in the GM..
except if you can prove it, going on with the emergency call scroll-theory won't get you anywhere.

either way, it's not likely that it's ever been in the database.
that's because the item database is slightly outdated, and doesn't contain the newer items [including ecall scrolls]

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 22, 2007, 01:16 PM
except if you can prove it, going on with the emergency call scroll-theory won't get you anywhere.

that's because the item database is slightly outdated, and doesn't contain the newer items [including ecall scrolls]
You can't prove either that ecall scrolls don't exist because you are not a Game master. The server is already running on one of the advanced episodes of RO how can it be outdated?
Posted on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:59 am
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 22, 2007, 06:10 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

Ask Aki on how the entire package works. So ask him what he can do with it.
of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n

Does this post refreshes your memory regarding assuming that I'm related to the guy using 3rd party programs? It seems your getting very inconsistent lately.
yes, this does refresh my memory.
i'll explain this to you:
at the beginning of the discussion, i thought you were one of the banned people.
then, later on, i realized you weren't.
when i realized you weren't, i started assuming you were banned for spreading false information.
that's why it may look as if i'm blaming you for two different crimes at once.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:46 pm
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
Quote from: Nokia on Dec 21, 2007, 04:21 PM
ecall scrolls for the win...

you run the server and its impossible if u dun know about it..  ;)

hmm lets just end this thread.. it wont lead us anywhere.. but u know what is right and wrong.. hope u get what u really deserves.. KTHXBAI
hello. here's an idea for you:
log onto ZNRO and type the following:

@ii Emergency Box Scroll
@ii 12968
@ii 12969
@ii 12970

now tell me, what do you see?

for anyone not playing znro:
emergency call scrolls are non-existent on znro.

also, this thread won't indeed lead you anywhere.
in fact, it has only made things worse for yourselves.

either way, hopefully this is the end.
Aki can easily remove the scroll. If you can recall Aki is not familiar with that item meaning he did not remove it on the original item database. Or he's just playing innocent and just deleted the item from the game upon someone posting the existence of such item.

that's a possibility. can you prove it?
thing is, ecall scrolls are part of a later episode of RO. an episode znro has not yet reached.
so, once again: ecall scrolls are non-existent on znRO.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:49 pm
Quote from: pantam on Dec 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
this is gonna be my last post here. you guys are starting to annoy me.

try to play fair! u got banned for a reason. if u dont like it here go to a different server
Yeah, we played fair. I just got banned for exposing the truth. If you can see Phen is trying to accuse me from a different crime from Aki. Ain't that something.
look at the reply above in this quote.
And how come Phen knows this matter more than Aki, He/she's not even a Game master. Oh I forgot, they are chat mates. But how come they did not accuse me of the same crime? It seems you guys are making something to really make me look bad.
again, look at the post above.
also, i'm not his chat friend. in fact, i barely talk to him.
it usually doesn't go beyond 'hey'.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:51 pm
Quote from: Zone on Dec 21, 2007, 09:01 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 21, 2007, 11:21 AM
First of all stop , talkin like aki lag us , aki disconnect us , thats patetic,  only XIII got this problems? no one from gw got disconnect ,no one from bp got disconnect , no one LAG only XIII??

You can be Banned For 3 Reasons , here they are :

1: Your Ip is Related to the acc used with the Party Bot , as you can see in the rules , all accounts related will get banned.

2: You can be banned cuz your IP is related to the guys who creat chars with the names "Akiisgay" "BanmeKnow" etc...

3: You can also be banned by Posting False Reviews about the Server .

anyway you cant came here and post s*** after s*** about our server , no one Heres is Defending AKI , we all members from BP also came here , WE are defending ZNRO the server that we play.

call here Capt.Jack Sparrow (leader of BP) or even Patricio Jose (The Real Leader of XIII) and i know that they will not like what you post.
How can you prove that I am linked to those accounts?
It could be you guys framing us. To make us look that bad.
This kind of event happened when the new Guildmasters of the guilds arrived especially Sin's guild.

Well for one, why the hell would you ask how they can prove it.
That is enough proof right there.

Yeah like having a different IP address could relate me to that guy.
Even Patricio walked out on our last siege.

So how come you know so well about the server specs rather than the GM?

* You forgot to answer some of the questions from the previous posts

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 22, 2007, 03:05 PM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 22, 2007, 01:16 PM

You can't prove either that ecall scrolls don't exist because you are not a Game master. The server is already running on one of the advanced episodes of RO how can it be outdated?
dude. it doesn't even have thor's volcano yet. it's outdated.

Posted on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:59 am
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 22, 2007, 06:10 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

Ask Aki on how the entire package works. So ask him what he can do with it.
of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n

Does this post refreshes your memory regarding assuming that I'm related to the guy using 3rd party programs? It seems your getting very inconsistent lately.
yes, this does refresh my memory.
i'll explain this to you:
at the beginning of the discussion, i thought you were one of the banned people.
then, later on, i realized you weren't.
when i realized you weren't, i started assuming you were banned for spreading false information.
that's why it may look as if i'm blaming you for two different crimes at once.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:46 pm
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
Quote from: Nokia on Dec 21, 2007, 04:21 PM
ecall scrolls for the win...

you run the server and its impossible if u dun know about it..  ;)

hmm lets just end this thread.. it wont lead us anywhere.. but u know what is right and wrong.. hope u get what u really deserves.. KTHXBAI
hello. here's an idea for you:
log onto ZNRO and type the following:

@ii Emergency Box Scroll
@ii 12968
@ii 12969
@ii 12970

now tell me, what do you see?

for anyone not playing znro:
emergency call scrolls are non-existent on znro.

also, this thread won't indeed lead you anywhere.
in fact, it has only made things worse for yourselves.

either way, hopefully this is the end.
Aki can easily remove the scroll. If you can recall Aki is not familiar with that item meaning he did not remove it on the original item database. Or he's just playing innocent and just deleted the item from the game upon someone posting the existence of such item.

that's a possibility. can you prove it?
thing is, ecall scrolls are part of a later episode of RO. an episode znro has not yet reached.
so, once again: ecall scrolls are non-existent on znRO.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:49 pm
Quote from: pantam on Dec 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
this is gonna be my last post here. you guys are starting to annoy me.

try to play fair! u got banned for a reason. if u dont like it here go to a different server
Yeah, we played fair. I just got banned for exposing the truth. If you can see Phen is trying to accuse me from a different crime from Aki. Ain't that something.
look at the reply above in this quote.
And how come Phen knows this matter more than Aki, He/she's not even a Game master. Oh I forgot, they are chat mates. But how come they did not accuse me of the same crime? It seems you guys are making something to really make me look bad.
again, look at the post above.
also, i'm not his chat friend. in fact, i barely talk to him.
it usually doesn't go beyond 'hey'.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:51 pm
Quote from: Zone on Dec 21, 2007, 09:01 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 21, 2007, 11:21 AM
First of all stop , talkin like aki lag us , aki disconnect us , thats patetic,  only XIII got this problems? no one from gw got disconnect ,no one from bp got disconnect , no one LAG only XIII??

You can be Banned For 3 Reasons , here they are :

1: Your Ip is Related to the acc used with the Party Bot , as you can see in the rules , all accounts related will get banned.

2: You can be banned cuz your IP is related to the guys who creat chars with the names "Akiisgay" "BanmeKnow" etc...

3: You can also be banned by Posting False Reviews about the Server .

anyway you cant came here and post s*** after s*** about our server , no one Heres is Defending AKI , we all members from BP also came here , WE are defending ZNRO the server that we play.

call here Capt.Jack Sparrow (leader of BP) or even Patricio Jose (The Real Leader of XIII) and i know that they will not like what you post.
How can you prove that I am linked to those accounts?
It could be you guys framing us. To make us look that bad.
This kind of event happened when the new Guildmasters of the guilds arrived especially Sin's guild.

Well for one, why the hell would you ask how they can prove it.
That is enough proof right there.

Yeah like having a different IP address could relate me to that guy.
Even Patricio walked out on our last siege.

So how come you know so well about the server specs rather than the GM?

* You forgot to answer some of the questions from the previous posts
what do you mean by server specs?

also, sorry for not answering all of the questions. the quote button makes the posts larger big.
could you repeat some unanswered questions outside a post with this large quote?
i'm losing overview.

Promotheus

For one, you forgot the reason why I got banned. You mentioned that you assumed me for being related to the guy using a 3rd party program. Now You just accuse me for spreading false information.

Server specs - features and must know about the server(Mostly things that a GM knows). (But I know that you are not aware of some utilities that a GM have)

Posted on: Dec 22, 2007, 01:58 pm
Quote from: akihito on Dec 21, 2007, 09:43 AM
lets see

QuoteProbably because Aki was able to control the distribution of IP and caused us to lag(an earlier post in the thread). It was shown in his vids that he can control such. An internet cafe would have only one IP, knowing some XIII members are playing with same IP address... you know the rest.
Again and again , i'm telling you guys that i don't own any IP Registry / hosting / telecomunication or whatever company which able to control the IP distribution / connection speed or whatever, you lag then go yell at PLDT or whatever crappy ISP in philippines not blamming everything to us .

What i shown in the video is my server's admin control panel where i see your accounts and manage them
its called Sereon Control Panel which can be bought from http://www.sereon.net

I don't know who is playing on the IP and which guild they are in , for your hacking case , its a related account ban and IP ban, why IP ban ? its to stop you guys from causing more damage to the server
please refer to our Server Rules and Regulation @ http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4

QuoteIf he is not guilty of anything he should have let me enter in game. Analyze this: If I were to log in I could find evidence to prove he is guilty. If Aki is not guilty of anything he would not ban me because he is very confident that I will find nothing against him.

Why i IP ban you ? refer to our server rules and regulation http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4
QuoteHACKING
- Using a program outside of the ZNRO Client to cause irregular behavior of the server.
Punishment - 1 Year Ban and IP Ban of ALL related accounts

Note
- GMs will not ban due to a reported hack, but they will investigate.
- Do not report this. Please PM an Admin (either akihito or Giggster) directly.

Enough reply ? i wasted my 1 hour typing and yea i missed the 10.20PM movie

Sorry I didn't read your reply regarding this matter. But I will rephrase it.
Aki was the one who metioned that I was banned for hacking the system. ANd you backed it up (But you changed the reason for me being banned) Now wouldn't That conflict Aki's or probably make your reason better that AKi(the guy who banned me).

Phen001

i'm guessing aki thought he was replying to one of the banned people [and explaining why you were banned].
so, that'd be a misconception of persona.
either way, i stick with the idea of you being banned for spreading false information.

and uh, is the server spec-thing about me discussing the ecall scrolls?
because i flat-out asked aki about those.
nothing mysterious about that. ):

p.s.: i'm not quoting or anything, seeing the results it leads to: bloody long posts.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 22, 2007, 10:32 PM
i'm guessing aki thought he was replying to one of the banned people [and explaining why you were banned].
so, that'd be a misconception of persona.
either way, i stick with the idea of you being banned for spreading false information.

and uh, is the server spec-thing about me discussing the ecall scrolls?
because i flat-out asked aki about those.
nothing mysterious about that. ):

p.s.: i'm not quoting or anything, seeing the results it leads to: bloody long posts.

So how come Aki did not correct his accusation of me being banned? And furthermore as what you can read Aki from the previous quote banned me for hacking not false accusation. I am not using any 3rd party programs. And I am only related to the one who is accused of using 3rd party programs by guild only.

I told you guys before, That if Aki is not guilty of anything, he is confident enough that I will not find anything against him. I can regularly see his name among those that are reading this post, and how come he wouldn't reply.

So your answering for AKi now,how come he's not the one directly answering this? And kindly expound the term flat-out. It means several things(to prevent any miscommunication/misconceptions)

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 23, 2007, 02:35 AM
So how come Aki did not correct his accusation of me being banned? And furthermore as what you can read Aki from the previous quote banned me for hacking not false accusation. I am not using any 3rd party programs. And I am only related to the one who is accused of using 3rd party programs by guild only.

I told you guys before, That if Aki is not guilty of anything, he is confident enough that I will not find anything against him. I can regularly see his name among those that are reading this post, and how come he wouldn't reply.

So your answering for AKi now,how come he's not the one directly answering this? And kindly expound the term flat-out. It means several things(to prevent any miscommunication/misconceptions)
this discussion doesn't seem to be about the [potential] evidence anymore. :<

flat-out is coming straight to the point.
[i recall: "hey aki. could you try [@item <IDs>]?"
"they do not exist"] (something like that)
yeah, i forgot i had @ii to check that, for a sec.

and as i've said many times before: i'm talking for myself. not for akihito.

also, you're posing too many questions i can't possibly answer. :<
So how come Aki did not correct his accusation of me being banned?
how come he wouldn't reply
how come he's not the one directly answering this?

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 23, 2007, 08:13 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 23, 2007, 02:35 AM

this discussion doesn't seem to be about the [potential] evidence anymore. :<

flat-out is coming straight to the point.
[i recall: "hey aki. could you try [@item <IDs>]?"
"they do not exist"] (something like that)
yeah, i forgot i had @ii to check that, for a sec.

and as i've said many times before: i'm talking for myself. not for akihito.

also, you're posing too many questions i can't possibly answer. :<
So how come Aki did not correct his accusation of me being banned?
how come he wouldn't reply
how come he's not the one directly answering this?

For one thing he won't defend his reason for banning me (to which he mentioned that I am using 3rd party programs and you kept mentioning that I got banned for false advertising.) And again and again, I did not hack the system and I am only related to the guy using 3rd party programs by guild, he did not show any proofs for doing such. And ban me in his forums? What for? I didn't post any thread there. Is it because someone was able to use his forum against him and prevent it from happening again?

The server is not that outdated. Most servers with ecall scrolls have the same version of RO as ZNRO has. And it is easy to remove the item from the database.

I regularly see Aki's name viewing this thread and until now he hasn't defended his accusation against me (that I use 3rd party programs)

Phen001

i told you before, if you're throwing such serious accusations at people, you have to defend them properly.
you can do more than screenshotting.
you could always frap it [fraps..or something similar].

anyway, i'm out of here. this is leading nowhere.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 24, 2007, 05:56 AM
i told you before, if you're throwing such serious accusations at people, you have to defend them properly.
you can do more than screenshotting.
you could always frap it [fraps..or something similar].

anyway, i'm out of here. this is leading nowhere.

Who's not defending properly?
Yup I just did more than screen shotting and that's by asking questions that Aki is unable to answer properly. And he said that he owns(Probably in his own server and Forums)

If Aki is not guilty he could easily answer all the the things that have been posted here.
Posted on: Dec 23, 2007, 10:56 pm
Quote from: St. Serenity on Dec 20, 2007, 04:15 AM
Quote from: akihito on Dec 20, 2007, 04:12 AM
Quote from: St. Serenity on Dec 20, 2007, 04:01 AM
Just a random point of notice;

There are eCall scrolls in the database. If ZNRO fixed the coding as I have done on my server, it's possible to use them as many times as you'd like during WoE.

Oh, no, it's in the item database if you're using eAthena. It's nothing custom.

If you read what's in this link escrolls did exist in the ZNRO server.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=481&url_sname=ZNRO%20-%20THOR

This states that the ZNRO server runs on the latest eAthena trunk.

Phen001

that text is outdated.

and aki not (being able to) answer(ing) you doesn't say a shit. it's not proof.

pantam

prometheus. i know you not getting back here so just give it up. if you dont find prove this is useless. go to a different server and get thru dis

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 24, 2007, 03:39 PM
that text is outdated.

and aki not (being able to) answer(ing) you doesn't say a shit. it's not proof.

Most servers are using eAthena. Meaning all of them have the same item database.
Then how come is unable to answer in this thread even though he reads this thread?

Posted on: Dec 24, 2007, 11:50 am
Quote from: pantam on Dec 24, 2007, 04:20 PM
prometheus. i know you not getting back here so just give it up. if you dont find prove this is useless. go to a different server and get thru dis

How about these:
1) AKI is unable to answer most of the things that are posted in this thread (even though you can see his name viewing this thread.)

2) Him unable to defend his reason for banning (he said that I was using a 3rd party program, to which I don't have nor I don't know to use, and Phen insisted that I was false advertising) me right after I gave away my character name in the server.

3)He also IP banned me in his forums (note that I haven't posted anything in his own forums, I just read). Isn't this a very good defense mechanism from me. It's like he's avoiding me. I wonder why?

Zone

=.=
Guys, just drop it, if he is a bad gm or admin, there is obviously nothing that will change it, just put your proof out on the table and let the topic die.
If the evidence is sufficient, then everyone will have no doubt that he is a bad admin/gm.
Obviously if he isn't responding then he doesn't know what to say.

Promotheus

Quote from: Zone on Dec 24, 2007, 10:11 PM
=.=
Guys, just drop it, if he is a bad gm or admin, there is obviously nothing that will change it, just put your proof out on the table and let the topic die.
If the evidence is sufficient, then everyone will have no doubt that he is a bad admin/gm.
Obviously if he isn't responding then he doesn't know what to say.

I can't because If I stop, Phen will continue defending Aki. And if I don't reply Phen might think that I'm like Aki (who is unable to defend himself)