WoonRO

Started by Zubimaru, Jan 18, 2017, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zubimaru

I felt after all this time I had to do this review, instead of writing just a short one, that will barely represent my feelings and thoughts. I have so much to thank for the experience I had with WoonRO on it's entirety. First I need to thank every GM, developer, and council member for the effort they've put to make this community big and strong, then I have to thank the players, the community itself, for the spectacular experience we had together. I came from a long list of servers that didn't work quite right, having one reason or another to be closed/ceasing to exist. I spent quite some years trying to find a"perfect" server, I , at that time, barely believed I could find. Suddenly after so much searching, something that was worth a shot, and I decided to take chances on a not so known server at that time. I have NEVER regret this so far, when I joined WoonRO, I noticed the people were on a totally different level of kindness, helpfulness, making themselves available for anything I was up to. Instances, MVP hunting, Dungeons, item quests and every possibility this game has to offer. I was impressed because even in pvp people knew this is a game, we are not fighting for our lives, not for money, we are not sworn enemies and despite victory or defeat we were - and still are - all together, we just wanted fame, to be known. Respect there is beyond words, when someone from a different city, In a different country, playing in a different guild helps you to gear up, level up, teach you the important things about skills usage and class advantages, they do it thinking how good of a player you will become, thus making the pvp experience and party/hunting more intense. The feelings i have for this server and it's people cannot be measured in numbers, in words, but ill try to put it in a single phrase:
Ragnarok, specially WoonRO, is a part of my life, for the time I devoted playing there I learned that more than becoming a good player, the experience taught me how to be a better person as well.
So, thanks everyone in WoonRO, Staff and players, from everywhere around the world. You guys may not have noticed, but you changed me for the best, and I hope I have changed you in any way too.

Oh, and my daughter will follow my steps, be prepared for the best RO player the world ever saw.

Kindly,

Zubimaru (Rafaeel Fonzarelle)

ElariaRO

Thanks for the review Zubimaru!
I'm not sure if you mean Elaria Woon Reloaded or Woon Renewal - or in general the Woon Gaming servers.
But either way, we're all glad to see that you enjoy it so much and made such great experiences with us!
Let's give our best together and share this experience with others.

Zubimaru

Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 18, 2017, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the review Zubimaru!
I'm not sure if you mean Elaria Woon Reloaded or Woon Renewal - or in general the Woon Gaming servers.

I've played mostly on Renewal, and not so much on Reloaded (for the rates and such preferences). I'm pretty sure the staff puts the same amount of effort to please the players in general. /no1

Kris

Quote from: Zubimaru on Jan 18, 2017, 12:56 AM
Oh, and my daughter will follow my steps, be prepared for the best RO player the world ever saw.

I'm sorry but the best RO player spot been reserved for Kris Jr. 2k27

Nice review btw
2k21 Return

Ridley

#krisbestplayer20xx ever

Thats a sweet review Zubimaru. But that feeling when a server has your heart is really rare and I can feel with you

Zubimaru

Quote from: Didley on Jan 19, 2017, 08:24 PM
That feeling when a server has your heart is really rare and I can feel with you

Nothing but truth, and I had that feeling with few other servers.