OmniRO

Started by omnirosux, May 06, 2011, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnirosux

Availability

The server is stable for the first month, but when the second month starts the server always has a maintenance almost everyday

Community

The community is a bit awful. Because other players here are so snobbish, there are only few people who are nice.

Economy

The economy sucks because players which is on the guild who owns the bergel castle is the only one that is allowed to enter guild dungeon 4 which is the gold room and so newbies can't farm with an ease. And there are many OP players selling their items not in zeny but for PODS. A big NO NO.

Donation

Donation items are so over-Priced like the wings. The GM is so greedy because he always advertise the promos for donations. And donators were not prioritize unlike other servers.

Balance

Its balance anyway because a lot of players here are donators so they can match with other players.

Customization

Its nice to see custom items here, but items is not well scripted. It has bugs yet and GM don't fix it even players say so.

GM Rating

GM sucks really! Because there are only 2 gms on the server. The GM was not nice to newbies and people who commented about the server problems, he will just say profane words to that player and he will instantly ban him. So unprofessional and unpolite as a GM. I hope he'll changed

P.S.

This is an honest review srsly, this server was good when it started and now it sucks.

Ravi D

Do you have any evidence to support your claims of profane behavior in the staff ranks/attitudes?
(I'm not taking sides here. It's just when it comes to GM reviews/ratings and negative comments, it's best to back it up with evidence.)

omnirosux

Here it is, a screenie from my friend so unpolite gm.

Triper

GM name without brackets, white letters in his name like a normal player and not showing his sprite doesn't help a lot.

It just looks like someone wants to frame the owners of the server and to make the gm team looks bad.

omnirosux

Then why don't you try to play on that server to see that its the real GMs name... err.. Don't say anything unless you know what's really going on.

Triper

Why so angry? Each time you release more anger on this forum the more it looks like you were a banned player there and is trying to make that server look bad after it.

Read what I typed before start shooting:

QuoteIt just looks like

From someone that doesn't play that server and from what that pics show it just looks like what I said. Having the name of the gm without showing the sprite showing[you all know that new account and new char and double accounts exist] and the letters from his char name being in white[like a normal player] means nothing as a proof.
It's like saying the X guy stolen a bank and I only have a bad video showing his clothes and not his face or any other distinctive evidence and I'm telling that everybody with that same clothes stolen it.

Not enough?

And what about now?
Some servers[like most of them nowadays] even have GM names with [GM] to show that they're GMs and not fake chars claiming to be one.

Nano

this should be moved to rant and rave.