DiabloRO Review

Started by droDIVINE123, Nov 22, 2013, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droDIVINE123

DIABLO RAGNAROK REVIEW

[OPENING]
During your first attempt to the server...I assure you that your eyes will be amazed; yes really. Diablo RO seems to attract several players around. Why? The server offers ultimate newbie packs and guild packs. The server has accounted several hats that have been retextured by the game masters. Fair events that will boost your excitement up, great rewards, and WOE happens very often, as if NONSTOP! TCG cards, Diablo coin as its currency could attain every gears/cards that you want. What are you waiting for? Join!

[PERSONAL]
For some quite time now, I find DiabloRO enjoyable. My point would be...96/100> Of course any servers would have some...minor complications, but then DiabloRO is somewhat..ahead of them (should I say?). Yes. Upon entering the server...I've seen 89 of 'em! Yes 89! That's huge for a private server. Perhaps our main purpose of playing is entertainment. And to achieve this "ENTERTAINMENT", we should have an advanced form of social thing with somebody. And that somebody would be your friends. The server is comprised of Filipinos, Malaysians...who cares? Anybody could be friends. And perhaps, these players have visited several servers and find DiabloRO enjoyable. Decepticon set, Aura, cool gears and weapons as newbie pack/guild? Oh come on. But then leveling would be your own business. In spite of these gears offered by the game (which are retextured by the way...cool huh?) it is now our very own job to do the leveling stuff. Upon reaching the level cap of 255, (I chose to be a champ, you'll find why) I managed to get my own cards, Lady Tanee Card, 2 ifrit, Assasin Cross card, Gloom under Night, Hydra, Turtle General cards, KielD-01 cards..etc (too much) in around...a week? DiabloCoin is the main currency of the server. The vending area provides LHZ cards! Assasin Cross card for cloaking? Gemini RS8? No problem. You may just use 2000TCG (by the way...obtainable through the guild pack) you could have Kiel card at a very low price of 200 TCG. Well it still depends. Alright, the very interesting fact about the server is that the PVP area was..like...a posing area should I say? You could always encounter around 15-20 people inside it. The server is very active. The PVPing stuff would be your way of communication. It would be like "FIGHT ME, AND LET'S BE FRIENDS" routine. But don't worry, you'll be strong at some time. The GM's would always be there, open for any questions (sensible questions). Overall, I couldn't resist "X"ing the server.

[EXPERIENCE]
I've learned to be patient, and accept self-denial through the server. 500 boxes of YGG BERRIES RIGHT FROM THE VERY START OF THE JOURNEY! Everything's here, gears, quest items which are very much different from the other in terms of appearance (which could actually make your character very cool), Healer+Buffer with Soul Linker (Yeah!) Balanced 3rd classes, obtainable LHZ cards like Assassin Cross, Gemini, Kathryne, etc., Obtainable Kiel Card (Come on asurers!) and so much more. You would actually notice your mind floating on the beauty of the surroundings. And If I am to say, skill is the main purpose of going into the server. The classes are really balanced, and perhaps tao gunka card could actually be handful, (though I've seen one selling 23 of this cards for only 300 diablocoins), the uniqueness of your techniques and strategy via classes would pull you up, with certainty. Actually, WOE in this server is really fun. You could see Wizards doing non-stop Vermilion spells, bio (with their Acid demonstration), asura damage, etc. The very first reason why I chose to be a champion is that the server has prioritized "SP" and "ATTACK" as a main source of asura damage. The server could actually display SP beyond 6000! And asura damage calculation would be extended to an SP cap damage of infinity. Although Asura damage is at its finest, other job's pros were extended, and in fact some could actually overwhelm the other. Just what I've said, SKILL is the primary source of PVP in this server (which is very reasonable)

[ENCOURAGEMENT]
And for that, DiabloRO would continue to be in that way;nonetheless, the system of of the server is to be changed. We could rarely see servers  with hats/fashions/costumes made through the very own hands of the owners. In this way, we could enjoy Ragnarok thoroughly, but ofcourse, the PVP system would always satisfy you. If you happen to search for a server with the liveliest PVP mechanics/events, give DiabloRO a try!

See you in game!  /no1