two weeks review on OriginRo

Started by JoJoK, Mar 04, 2017, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoJoK

Hey everyone

So I've been playing RO for a few years now, and here is my little review on a  OriginRo - been playing for 2 weeks now...

1st i gotta say, i'm really enjoying, the server is really stable and has a smooth play, no lags at all (playing from europe) , Server is located at the u.s.
Admins seems to keep the server maintened, updated and well kept so we the players can enjoy max preformence from the server

Rates:
Rates are 3/3/2, so its really hard to level but i like it, if you know how to play then its not quite a problem, down side, ecconomy is barly exist because that the server is new so you really need to farm to get equips

Episode and game play:
So the server episode is 9, which means rebirth.
Also there is none of the new maps such as einbrooch etc.. and as well none of the expanded classes...
Server uses all the old mechanics and skins, which is really nostalgic...

Admins:
GMs are helpfull, and online most of the time helping and checking how things are with players... usually there are events on every weekend organized by the GMs

Events:
So as i said before, usually there events every week, its effected by increase of the votes every month, if the server hits more votes then the last month the following month will have an event on each week, if not then one event on the month,
The events are really nice and some of them really creative, most of the time they are equal to the 90 lvl paladin and to the 30 lvl mage, so its quite balanced

Community
The players on the server are really helpfull and nice which is in my opinion is really important, though the online is quite low because the server is quite new, its seems increasing, and there are already enogh players to enjoy a good party or WoE

WoE and PvP
So for now only one castle open for the taken as the server is still small but as it sais, the admins arw planning to open all the castles with the expansion of the server, but it makes things intersting
About PvP, one arena for all the PvP, which is nice cause when you want to fight, then you dont need look where to go.

If you like old school server and miss the nostalgy, try the server out
www.originro.com