Twitter-RO Review

Started by mystfitz, Feb 26, 2010, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Swt_alisha on Mar 02, 2010, 11:23 PM
iam part of this server i thing according to  my view they have good forum after mysfitz issue they have try maintain its quality she was the lone fighter she has contributed to the server very much by pointing out its bugs and try to improve the server i know mysfitz you might be hurted because in the end they accused you but i thing so they dont have any problem of complaining and they shouldnt be i know you are stilll on the server but i cant see your post in forums rather issue every thing on here y dont you post there thye might take you suggestion and improve the server you have put your review and every one has commented it now if you really wanna improve go there forums and post there post the issue of that server rather than increasing the number of post in this topic

*headdesk*
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

One Man Show

*headdesk* wht does it mean ???
can you explain please.... ???

akitomori

/trolls

head desk means he's giving HEAD under the DESK.

Tom~

This has gone way off-topic, lol.
QuoteI think the OP should request this be lock to prevent further trollings from people like TOM and myself..and others  but mostly TOM with his 9 million posts! Jaykay Tom eventhough i hate you for spending so much time here, you keep the rms forums alive and such. :3
Haha, thank you! :D

So yeah, lock please.

Also,
Quote from: One Man Show on Mar 02, 2010, 11:59 PM
*headdesk* wht does it mean ???
can you explain please.... ???
:(

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

mystfitz

Quote from: Swt_alisha on Mar 02, 2010, 11:23 PM
iam part of this server i thing according to  my view they have good forum after mysfitz issue they have try maintain its quality she was the lone fighter she has contributed to the server very much by pointing out its bugs and try to improve the server i know mysfitz you might be hurted because in the end they accused you but i thing so they dont have any problem of complaining and they shouldnt be i know you are stilll on the server but i cant see your post in forums rather issue every thing on here y dont you post there thye might take you suggestion and improve the server you have put your review and every one has commented it now if you really wanna improve go there forums and post there post the issue of that server rather than increasing the number of post in this topic

Unfortunately that is never going to happen.  I have gone this route several times and posts repeatedly get deleted.  Was promised several times posts won't get deleted...and everything gets locked leaving you with no recourse.  I'm not a child and seriously don't need to be mothered or have someone attempt to control every thing I do and say.  Too much moderation is not a good thing.  I see it here sometimes too, where someone will ask a question and people will have the answer but would rather scold someone for posting rather than just helping them.  Maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem to be very helpful at all and seems to defeat the purpose, even if it isn't 100% on topic.  Matter of preference I guess, but not that big of a deal- that is just how things are sometimes.  You make a choice to deal with it or go elsewhere, and for TRO I chose other options.  I really hope the server does succeed and they are able to make the improvements necessary to make it better, but I'm not going to have any more dealings with it.  
~Myst~

Tom~

Oh, I didn't see that post. Swt_alisha's, I mean.
I believe mystfitz herself mentioned that she did try to suggest/discuss stuff on tRO forums, but they got locked/deleted without a valid reason; actually, I think that's one of her main points against the staff members.

You should've read the whole topic before posting  :(

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

mickiedeez

I was told there would be cheese with all this whine. So where the f*** is it? >:(

EDIT: I see no trolling here. Just retards and fail flames. And whine. Lots and lots of whine. No cheese though.. still...
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Metafalica

Generic server defense by someone who barely speaks english.
How much more predictable can this review be?

GorthexTiger

Quote from: akitomori on Mar 03, 2010, 12:44 AM
/trolls

head desk means he's giving HEAD under the DESK.

I'm sorry, if I had wanted your opinion I would've taken it out of your mouth.

Carry on.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Roby

No server is perfect.This same applies to twitter ro.
Every server has loop holes and we are not exception.
This was considered as Review but now unnecessary people are taking part and stretching this topic and at the end this will result in flame war .In short its going off topic.

@mystfitz
I apologize for my rude behaviour or whatever according to you.Is this enough or you want me to close server?

@Others
Thanks for your criticism or suggestion whatever.I will take all this point in consideration while undergoing huge makeover of the Server.

| When someone criticize you , that means you are progressing. |

mystfitz

Quote from: Roby on Mar 03, 2010, 04:10 AM
No server is perfect.This same applies to twitter ro.
Every server has loop holes and we are not exception.
This was considered as Review but now unnecessary people are taking part and stretching this topic and at the end this will result in flame war .In short its going off topic.

@mystfitz
I apologize for my rude behaviour or whatever according to you.Is this enough or you want me to close server?

@Others
Thanks for your criticism or suggestion whatever.I will take all this point in consideration while undergoing huge makeover of the Server.

Thank you for the apology.
~Myst~

Metafalica

Inb4 nothing changes.