Twitter-RO Review

Started by mystfitz, Feb 26, 2010, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorthexTiger

Quote from: mystfitz on Mar 01, 2010, 07:01 PM
I like how it says that they didn't wait and just threw him out...considering  Astro didn't even exist on the server or forums.  And they certainly weren't there during the two hour period we had spent in a private discussion between Raven, Xwhatever, and Roby (who as AFK the entire time and had to repeat things 2 more times due to his lack of interest.)

Both admins are corrupt and sell items in-game for money.

Well...I guess they better both throw each other out :\

Fail logic is fail.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

One Man Show

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Mar 01, 2010, 07:55 PM
Quote from: mystfitz on Mar 01, 2010, 07:01 PM
I like how it says that they didn't wait and just threw him out...considering  Astro didn't even exist on the server or forums.  And they certainly weren't there during the two hour period we had spent in a private discussion between Raven, Xwhatever, and Roby (who as AFK the entire time and had to repeat things 2 more times due to his lack of interest.)

Both admins are corrupt and sell items in-game for money.

Well...I guess they better both throw each other out :\

Fail logic is fail.

How do you know about selling items in game???
are you a GM OF twitter or something???
well i wanted to join this server

please reply me as soon as possible

Sucasa1212

Yeah, I am a bit curious to know how he knows that to..

GorthexTiger

It was sarcasm.

If you read the 2nd post HERE:

He says that they toss someone out with the SLIGHTEST accusation, and they won't bring them back even if they are proven innocent because they basically have a bad stigma.

I, accused them both of being horribly corrupt (they might be, who knows) just for the sheer sake to see what they would do: they're both admins, would they toss each other both off the server because they are both NOW accused of selling items and technically, both have a bad stigma? Or would they back up and re-try to re-word their petty arguments.

It's not much fun when I have to explain my posts play-by-play. It makes me feel like a kindergarten teacher :(
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Temjin

Quote from: slash4u on Mar 02, 2010, 09:56 AM
@mystfitz...
Well well well....she is a 37 year old and still playing ragnarok and complaining for little little things ...the t-ro forum was filled with her complaint's alone...out the 50 players..she is the only one complaining for small small stuffs like"the space between the npc's of prontera should be more than 3 cells"."the obb,opb shouldn't be 100% blah blah blah blah"...Well i would not blame her infact girls r that way only.
Yes i agree that the Staff of T-ro has made couple of mistakes but why do we forget that they r also human beings.
People who are complaining for little stuffs like this should ask a question to themselves that is " AM I perfect" and if the answer is yes then go and make your own server and if answer is no then Shut the f*** up and stop fighting for silly stuffs.
Please do not forget that "To err is Human and to forgive is Divine"

And you're an ignorant and sexist 14 year old who communicates in run-on sentences. I highly doubt you asked the question "Am I perfect?" before you proceeded to poke at her age and gender. I'm in my very late 20s and have played for years, want to take a stab at me next?

akitomori

Quote from: slash4u on Mar 02, 2010, 09:56 AM
@mystfitz...
Well well well....she is a 37 year old and still playing ragnarok and complaining for little little things ...the t-ro forum was filled with her complaint's alone...out the 50 players..she is the only one complaining for small small stuffs like"the space between the npc's of prontera should be more than 3 cells"."the obb,opb shouldn't be 100% blah blah blah blah"...Well i would not blame her infact girls r that way only.
Yes i agree that the Staff of T-ro has made couple of mistakes but why do we forget that they r also human beings.
People who are complaining for little stuffs like this should ask a question to themselves that is " AM I perfect" and if the answer is yes then go and make your own server and if answer is no then Shut the f*** up and stop fighting for silly stuffs.
Please do not forget that "To err is Human and to forgive is Divine"

Vin Diesel, 42 year old celeb/father, played/plays WoW so your point...? Its okay to defend the server but attacking the topic opener was dumb and immature. Also if she's so lame why do you stalk her profile? while things like npc not being 3 cells apart might be okay with you to many it could be a hassle. It takes all but 2 mins for a gm to move a few npcs but in the long run it saves the whole server from the inconvenience of misclicking the wrong npc or having to rotate map over and over. I'd say thats a worthy suggestion.

mystfitz

Eh whatever. I enjoy games, and have all my life and that isn't going to change any time soon.  They asked for input and suggestions, and I gave them.  If they didn't want those, I guess they shouldn't have had a suggestion section in their forums or asked for them.  I am certainly not perfect and don't expect anyone else to be either.  In fact, I do expect a lot of bugs, updates, and unexpected problems when a server first opens.  But there is a point when things become unreasonable, such as corrupt staff, overzealous moderation, and outright dishonestly. If you would like to pretend that is ok for a server, by all means, ignore it and hope it goes away. What is acceptable for you may not be acceptable to me, so if I want to complain about constantly being kicked off the server because the sexchange npc is too close to the tool dealer...then I am going to say something. If it doesn't bother you, fine.

What I do expect is if someone is going to open a server and advertise certain features that they have the competence to run it effectively and honestly.

I'm really just not going to address anyone making comments about my age or sex because it is completely irrelevant and anyone who thinks it is, is just ignorant.
~Myst~

slash4u

OK here's simple logic
" When you go to your Friend's or relative's place to spend couple of nights and you don't like the color of the house,Flooring ,ceiling ,windows etc then what do you do?"
Do you modify the entire room the way you want or do you try to adjust or do you ask your friend to change it all just because u don't like it....

My point over here is when u go to a server and u don't like certain small things then try to adjust instead of complaining all the day...Complain when its something huge.( something huge means corruption of mvp card's, equipments,cheating,bugs etc)

There are couple of people over here who wants to just defame the server and promote their own server ( i am not pointing on Mystfitz )....
@Vin diesel - I am sure that vin diesel doesn't complain for small stuffs because he sure is a mature guy.

Tom~

You're just saying that small suggestions = complaints. I can't see the logic on your post.
Don't compare your friend's house with a new RO private server. If you want to change something on a house, you'll have to spend real money. If you want to change something on a NEW PRIVATE SERVER... you'll spend 5 minutes of your time.

Again, I fail to see the logic on your post.  :-\

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Temjin

Quote from: slash4u on Mar 02, 2010, 12:45 PM
OK here's simple logic

That's rich, coming from the genius who attempted to make a stab at Mysfitz regarding her age, and gender.

If you don't want to be painted as stupid, maybe you should try and use the head that's above your shoulders instead of the one that's in your pants before you make a post.

akitomori

well...to support slash4u, you people should start complaining about something HUGE? and yall know whats huge?!? I'll give you a hint..its in my pants so start complaining about that! /gg!

DarkDevine

Quote from: akitomori on Mar 02, 2010, 01:54 PM
well...to support slash4u, you people should start complaining about something HUGE? and yall know whats huge?!? I'll give you a hint..its in my pants so start complaining about that! /gg!
Take your huge thing to some other forums, troll

slash4u, you are missing something.

Servers are not for the admins, not to just earn money, feeling cool with nuking players or something like that (or shouldn't be),
RO private servers are for the players that desire them,
we set up RO servers to get players, we are scripting and designing to get players,
it's for PLAYERS, not for the satisfaction of the admin that owns it,
the thing we admins get from it is reputation at players and a proof
that we are able to do things others can't do that easily.

Suggestions are there to make a RO server a better place for players,
else the point of suggestions is senseless.

If you don't think that way, don't dare to talk about how to handle a RO server.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

mystfitz

It's funny because there was supposed to be a one click healer, but because they were spaced too close together every time you would try to click on the one click healer, you would actually click on the warper, which would trigger a dialog. Now lets say you were in a hurry competing for MVP or something, that time delay of having to cycle through dialog can cost you.  I wasn't simply complaining, I reported an issue that impeded game play and felt it was  a serious flaw.  I provided the necessary screenshots. 

~Myst~

Metafalica

Protip. Nobody cares. Every server is like this. Find a new game.

Tom~

Quote from: Metafalica on Mar 02, 2010, 05:27 PM

Protip. Nobody cares. Every server is like this. Find a new game.

If you don't care, just leave ):
Doesn't mean that we don't care.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.