Twitter-RO Review

Started by mystfitz, Feb 26, 2010, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sucasa1212

Lol, I am looking at them now, and it's still hilarious how he is still trying to lie and defend himself. He would be much better off is he just admitted his mistakes.

Warock

oh my god what is it now they claiming that iam xyrane hahahah ;Dmy goodness see how professional in lying non of them working
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

Temjin

Quote from: Warock on Mar 01, 2010, 12:32 PM
oh my god what is it now they claiming that iam xyrane hahahah ;Dmy goodness see how professional in lying non of them working

If you can't communicate clearly, please don't even bother.

Warock

so sorry dear am from china i dont know english very much  :-*
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

Tom~

Yet you got hired on an english server. Haha.
It's kinda obvious that you're that GM; suddenly you changed YOur Way Of WRiting>>.

Just by looking at this thread, I lost any respect I had for this server. The GM team is just lulzy.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Warock

hoho lolzz again ya i accept i have changed my writing but dont like to be compared with that noob

akitomori

going as far as calling yourself a noob to cover up, now thats some high level lying.

Back on topic, i was suggested to join Twitter RO and i did make an account/log on. The community was okay, i got ignored by few but the ones that did talk to me were really friendly and helpful, was gonna play the server despite of the first portion of this review but after i saw the admin's reply and the screens provided i stopped and told my friends not to bother with it.

I think all admins/future admins should learn from this, if you make a mistake just admit it and say "we'll try our best to fix it, thanks for your suggestion" even if it is a negative review. Fighting back will only make yourself look foolish and turn more potential players away from your server. Meh why are there so few decent ro servers now a days? and the ones that are somewhat decent have crappy GM team.

Warock

Made a new account soon quite intresting

its taking so long to reply changing ip or what??? to create new ids as u suggested me in game ha!! as u told that you commented in other servers   ::)

Tom~

Woah Warock, you sure are the most retarded person i've ever seen.

Akitomori reviewed another server awhile ago. Claiming that he/she is the OP, is a baseless assumption.

Go cry elsewhere, your stupidness is not welcomed here.

Warock

Who is crying Mysfitz started to cry  and complain (The great complain gal)  ;D

Tom~

She made a review. How is that "crying"?
Reviews are not always going to be good. Get over it; that's what reviews were made for. If you can't stand a bad review, you should've never been a GM on the first place :x

Temjin

Quote from: Warock on Mar 01, 2010, 12:49 PM
so sorry dear am from china i dont know english very much  :-*

That's not my damn problem, nor is it RMS's. We have users from all over the world who can put a coherent sentence together(some of them have even better english than most Americans...*looks at Tom*) . Stop being a lazy sod and get it right, you have no excuse.

Mr Gayman Watch

After still being iffy on the matter of joining TwitterRO, I made an intro and was hoping for a response like what akito said. Too much of a risk to join a server that has potential to die. Anyway here are the screenies of their responses.

Sucasa1212

Quoteoh my god what is it now they claiming that iam xyrane hahahah ;Dmy goodness see how professional in lying non of them working

Lol, Dude you made it completely obvious it was you. And yet your still lying about being Xyrane! I'm sorry, I just find it hilarious that you are STILL sticking up for a server that fired your @ss.. Just quit replying to this thread Xyrane. Your only making yourself look even more stupid with each and every reply you post.

LMAO Another fking lie from the Admin from TwitterRO.

ASTRO IS XYRANE! Still typing like a 1st grader. I can't believe after all of the things he messed up, they are still allowing him to be a forum mod! Why the hell would Roby keep him as a forum mod?!?!

mystfitz

I like how it says that they didn't wait and just threw him out...considering  Astro didn't even exist on the server or forums.  And they certainly weren't there during the two hour period we had spent in a private discussion between Raven, Xwhatever, and Roby (who as AFK the entire time and had to repeat things 2 more times due to his lack of interest.)

In all fairness, there are two in game GMs that were always polite and friendly, MaFia and Kevin. As far as I saw, they were the only one holding events (3 in the morning), and did at least make honest efforts to assist people.  Its sad how a few bad apples can ruin the whole bushel.  Ah, but life goes on. Over, done with, gone.
~Myst~