TribeRO

Started by Mr Kush, May 11, 2013, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Kush

Server Ratings

Stability [ 9.5/10 ]

I havent experienced any lag after 8 days of playing this server and server is always on except on maintenance. A very good stable server

Availability [ 9.5/10 ]

Server is always on 24/7 except for maintenance's :)

Community Ratings

Friendliness [ 9/10 ]

People here are very friendly they will help you if you need anything. They will embrace you as part of family and will welcome you to the server and the community once you join the server :). The server will also add #main so you could chat to the whole server! and have fun

Eventfulness [ 9/10 ]

There is a Disguise Event which happens hourly and Find the Mushroom event every 2 hours :) need more events :) so id like to give it a 9.0
Game Master Ratings

Friendliness [ 9/10 ]

Well there is only 1 GM here but he is very friendly and active. He always welcomes new people and is very friendly to anyone even if you insult him once he still remains the same old friendly game master that everybody likes :D

Availability [ 8/10 ]

8 Because sometimes he is sleeping and we cant reach him because his the only GM on the server. but he is almost always on server and sometimes AFK so i give it an 8

Helpfulness [10/10 ]

GM is very helpfull he always help you in any problem you have ive only had 2 problems and he helped me with those 2 soo ill give it a 10 :D

Game Play Ratings

Economy [ 7/10 ]

This is still a new server soo it wont have a 10/10 soo ill give it a 7/10
stuff arent OP or anything :)

Guild Competition [ 7/10 ]

This is a still a new server soo there wont be much of guild competition soo id give it a 7

Class Balance [ 10/10 ]

Classes are very balanced ill give it a 10

Total: 88/100

How long have you been playing on this server?

~2 weeks.

Donation Level [ Balanced ]

:)

~Kush
Will Update This Soon :)