To See Beyond RO.

Started by Raguel, Dec 27, 2009, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverbaine

Quote from: TehChiiG0 on Dec 28, 2009, 08:29 PM

Let me introduce myself as brutally honest as possible
I am Chiigo/GM Godzilla/Yusei in forums
Played the server more than a 2-3 months
Became a staff member to helpout and fix and do things the need to be done as well

I'll end and denounce all these half-truths and false accusations and all this bs you are doing
Raguel or should i say fired GM Nekastroth or ingame server sinx name Forsaken

First off, you are NOT one of the first players to join this server
You got hired to be a GM even without knowing all the proper customized items in the server, I was teaching you and players do to as well
That loose Co Admin you are talking about is also ironically same name as you, Co Admin Forsaken
He was fired and abnned for giving players @commands and abusing several other server side issues, which i can give proof, unlike you who has only "heard" and using it as a means of deceit and false information, we have banned and ip banned them to resolve those issues

just like to let you know you are wrong he is not forsaken....
I happen to know exactly who he is, and hes definitly not rico XD
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

Mario TSBRO

chiigo does what he is supose to do unlike some ppl most of my admins have jobs and lifes cant be on that much for chiigo he is the boss of all the lower gms when im not there also forsken didint you have one lol and insnt there a quest for the mario helm lol and like most of players have it lol rofl and forsken you where a good gm dont get me worng but you left the team on your own terms and its hasnt really changed that much for the ppl that thinnk it has should go back on the server and see what ive done and i made it for the best i think i might be worng also the gms attiude i have none im always in a good mood i always help players but im sexy thats why duh but other then that im sorry if yall feel that way there is a forum with susggestons pls post there i will look at them also like i said chiigo might be cocky but he does his job real well and theres more then what ppl can do like script and other things ITS ABOUT THE PERSON THEY ARE thats what we look in this server and if yall read my server info for FAMILY ALSO thank yall once again much love Admin Mario

Raguel

I shall post suggestions in the future, but i'm scared for the fact that Yusei already rejected suggestions of the kind I like to post. Real suggestions, nothing regarding PvP.
Quotei always help players but im sexy thats why duh
Epic.

Quote from: XaraleAs others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.
Lol.

Mario TSBRO

lol looks to me all yall fear chiigo lol he doesnt reject or approve them me and candace do and to be honest most of them i did like i siad go back on the server and see for your self thank you once more much love Admin Mario

Cecilia

I don't think Raguel should be patronized for simply writing what he feels about the server. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. In this case, if Chiigo has any complaints, he should've posted in a civilized, constructive manner, not tossing out accusations left and right.

About the over-staffed GM team, I agree with Raguel. Just by visiting the forums itself, I lost my interest to play.

Oh and Mario, are all your posts supposed to be one sentence? I find myself catching my breath quite a few times just by reading them... >.>
[color=purple]~Proud supporter of RMS soap operas~[/color]

Alessandra says:
It was Tom's idea
I just gave it a name
савυк ~ Oh my... ~ says:
I knew it
all the crazy ideas come from the spanish hoe

kochiro

Didn't understand much about Mario's post. I kinda read their forums and I do agree with the overstaffing.

Final

I read Mario's post and all I got out of it is he thinks he is sexy.  Ahahahaha
Also, If you aren't going to post in a manner in which we can all read (This is really just to you and no one else cause your annoying me with your amazing typing skills) then just please don't.  Well..I guess it will be fine if you are HELPING the topic.  So far you are justifying an admin.  Sure that helps *rolls eyes*

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Cecilia

Quote from: Final on Dec 29, 2009, 01:01 AM

That made me lol, I spit water out of my mouth. xD

Anyways, shouldn't this topic be closed now? Its gone wayyyy off topic now. o.o
[color=purple]~Proud supporter of RMS soap operas~[/color]

Alessandra says:
It was Tom's idea
I just gave it a name
савυк ~ Oh my... ~ says:
I knew it
all the crazy ideas come from the spanish hoe

kochiro

Quoteim always in a good mood i always help players but im sexy thats why

rofl. XD

Yukino

Lol XD. Mario is funny like that~
I agree with the thread closure. I think both sides are fine now.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Xarale

Quote from: Cecilia on Dec 29, 2009, 01:06 AM
Quote from: Final on Dec 29, 2009, 01:01 AM

Anyways, shouldn't this topic be closed now? Its gone wayyyy off topic now. o.o
*steps up* Yes, I totally agree!  A quick summary first though.

@Raguel - Thanks for the review.  I hope you're able to find a new server soon.

@Chiigo - While I understand you're pissed at seeing a negative review about a server you love, try to tone down the anger level.  Coming here in full on angry-mode, accusing the reviewer of being someone they're not.. it just makes you look bad dude.  By all means it's fine to point out flaws in the review, but do so in a more calm manner.  Also, he wasn't trying to shut down your server, he was just stating his experience with it.  Keep in mind that not every player is going to have a great experience on your server.

@Mario - You help players because you're sexy?  Although that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, I think you deserve a medal for bringing that fact to our forums.  Now to go clean up the juice I spat out due to laughing... ;<

As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.