Forsaken RO

Started by Server.Reviewer, May 13, 2013, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Server.Reviewer

Ive Been playing here for like 3 Years and i decided to Quit for Good, this server have good and bad sides buy unfortunately it has more Bad Sides. Anyways heres my Review

Server Stability:

Good but not Great, No Disconnection whatsoever BUT! During event's are somewhat Questionable Like " Guild vs Guild, Battle Royale ETC." Because ive Been disconnected during that Event's Without Reason, and what make it Worst is the GM Doesnt Give a Damn about you if you Disconnected then your out. the show must Go on... "FYI this Happen alot to me and my Friends and the time we disconnect is before the Event starts so the "GM" can still let us in But no they did not or even reply a single word. AND "FYI the GM's here are Players too" (you know what i mean)

Server Availability:

24/7 No Problem here.

Community Ratings:

Friendlyness:

Normal, "Some" Helpful players.

Eventfulness:

Almost None or Rarely, and the Only active Event is the Automated Event they called "Poring Hunt" or whatever it is, ive seen Normal players Host a Event, oh yes you heard it Right N-O-R-M-A-L Players thank god there are still people like them (Shame on you GM's).

Game Master Ratings:

Availability:

None i mean i never ever talk to a GM Ever yeah maybe last years but this year None they are AFK Always

Helpfullness:

Same as Availability how can they help you if they area always AFK?

Game-Play Ratings:

Economy:

WORST, Everything is Expensive and its hard to obtain the Main Currency which is "Donation Token" Well yeah ofcourse they gonna say "All you need is to farm" well if you are patient enough to waste lots of hours just to buy a 1 MVP Card then this Server is for you.

Guild Competition:

Only Guild with many members can win to this, which in this server is hard to find, they keep making new guild then break.

Class Balance:

Fair, but somewhat it favor other Classes.

Side Notes:

This server is Good last past years and i reccomend it but from what ive see in this server they really need to Terminate Problems like:

Scamming - Really Rampant Here.
Double Log-In's - There are Really no Balance with this.
Economy - Expensive Items/Cards
Not Active GM's
Many More!!

Well thats it, I only say my 100% No Lie Experience in this server. Bye!

Dorian

I actually played this server I think 4 years ago.

I quit because of the GMs, mainly because of their activity and "in your face" attitudes. Furthermore, they got one of my friends banned after a conspiracy of putting admin only tradable items on his account.

They also have staff members who actually hack into the accounts of players (Nick, as I recalled him). They also stick out for staff members no matter how rude and unruly the behavior was. Even the admins have god complexes and would go so far as to edit posts, come up with lies and turn people against players just to cover up their f*ck ups. I'm not the paranoid type who comes up with conspiracy theories - this is actually true.

They will deny these accusations (as they did back then) but the consolation is that some players know the truth. Perhaps this is also a good way to tell people about this faulty server.

Honestly, this server was good during its first year but the choice of new GMs and admins as well as the constant (and let me add failed) attempts to bring something new, they eventually ruined the server.

maggot4life

I honestly quit this server because of gm-to-player account = OP legit and the lack of events

Pros: gm online
Cons: ignores you most of the time

better to hire new staffs.

Bloodscythe

I've played this server before and i can honestly say i was fortunate enough to have a group of misfits just like myself stay in one guild. I can still remember this server vividly as it was the most bittersweet server I've had the pleasure and displeasure of playing.

This review will be based on what i know from back then, probably nothing has changed as the admin there is lazy.

Good points of this server:

-It's pk
-"donors" don't know the basics of the game
-Extremely stable in terms of connectivity
-There's a pvp card that gives u an extra 5% to demi-human.
-Very easy leveling
-Mvps were actually not weak.

Bad points

-Whoever had more Yggdrasil berries won.
-"donation" items by far tip the balance scale in favor of "donors"
-Arrogant little s*** with daddy's money running around
-Farming took forever, greatly devalued my opinion of the server
-The GMs and Admin [doesn't matter if new or old) suck. period. horrible idiots who only care for themselves.
-The community wasn't much better than the gms for the most part.

Fun points

-troll kill donors who leech their alternate chars in thor and biolabs
-stealing mvps

That's about it. Yeah, the server sucked to people who want a quality ragnarok experience, but I can honestly say even the s*** of servers can prove a blissful memory if you make the right friends.