TalonRO

Started by DeePee, Apr 25, 2008, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedwagon

Quote from: tynnm89 on Nov 05, 2009, 11:00 AM
Well, I don't know how long you played on TalonRO for before you decided that but it takes two to tango. I'm not sure if you asked people questions and talked to people and they completely ignored you or if you just expect people to come up to new players and talk to them. Some people do talk to and help out new players. TalonRO has a server-wide chat function. !main is basically a server-wide chat. If you need someone to party with you or if you have any questions or you just need someone to talk to, I'm pretty sure you'll get a response if you use !main. Majority of the server is friendly and willing to be a friend but you have to meet them halfway. The server has been getting quite a handful of new players lately and some have even been added into guilds, guided around, etc. If you're friendly then others will be friendly back, I think.

I've been asking questions on main and generally being silly and I haven't had a peep.  So I'm not sure how I can make myself known as wanting to chit-chat and have fun aside from screaming in somebody's face.
Posted on: Nov 05, 2009, 09:08 am
I'm still curious as to a response to this, since the "meet them halfway man" thing doesn't work if they didn't meet ME halfway.