Success RO

Started by Hilmanic, Apr 10, 2017, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilmanic

Hi Peeps!

What can I say about Success RO? I've been searching far and wide for that balanced server with good cosmetics without OP donations AND a good rate to play in. Guess what? I found all that in SuccessRO!

The rates are 8/8/3 with floating events every now and then, might seem too low for some mid rate players, but I assure you it hits the spot just right! They have a minimum drop rate of 0.1% to counter the extremely low rate problem that makes everything a whole lot better! Any higher and the rates would be too boring as everything would be too easy, any lower and you'd be bored grinding to death! /heh

The economy is flourishing and people are always willing to spend their zeny! The supply and demand is at a good balance currently so there are no issue with people hoarding items or zeny. This can be attributed to the rates that the server provide, as there will always be people willing to grind and those that have the $$$ and no time will opt to buy! /ok

Cash shops are mostly items from the iRO cash shops itself so it's highly balanced. No over the top custom items in-game (CORRECTION, no custom items bar costumes!). There are event shops and quest shops that can be made by anyone provided you get the necessary ingredients so everyone has a chance to get what they want! Oh and the costumes! So many good looking costumes for those lovers of cosmetics  /lv

The community is very friendly and there's currently like 2-3 big guild that has the most presence. Hopefully more people will join and make it grow even more!  /no1

GMs are very receptive to reasonable ideas and very engaging! They're actively online whenever they can and hold events frequently! The forums are active with frequent updates and polls to make the server even better!

I can't emphasize more on how much I'm enjoying this server and I hope to see it grow and lasts for years to come!

Link : http://success-ro.net   

johnysuccess

Thanks a lot of writing a true experience of yours as a review.

it really means a lot to us. and we shall keep ourselves more and more active and make things better and better for you people.

Success Ragnarok Online :-)
www.success-ro.net/forum
www.success-ro.net

Hilmanic

Quote from: johnysuccess on Apr 20, 2017, 02:41 AM
Thanks a lot of writing a true experience of yours as a review.

it really means a lot to us. and we shall keep ourselves more and more active and make things better and better for you people.

Success Ragnarok Online :-)
www.success-ro.net/forum
www.success-ro.net

You people?! What do you mean you people!? *triggered* /heh

johnysuccess

ohh i must say ,... Success-RO Folks, thats what i usually call it as .. :-)

Show-time

Quote from: johnysuccess on Apr 21, 2017, 01:25 AM
ohh i must say ,... Success-RO Folks, thats what i usually call it as .. :-)

Still haven't received my donation point tho.

johnysuccess

Just pm-me in-game or on our Forum
i might have already transferred it.
still to be sure.. pm me ..