SorinRO

Started by Kyrellia, Feb 17, 2017, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrellia

make up your own mind about SorinRo

Shinsei

Greetings Ragnarokians!

I've also recently started playing on SorinRO, joined a day after the release of OBT and I must say; I'm impressed so far as to which direction the server is headed. I will give you all some highlights of the things that are most likely looked after - Ones I believe any of us are looking for when searching for a place to stick around.

About the server - SorinRO is a Classic-based, Low-Rate server with plans of releasing many of its own custom features! We currently have access to things such as PK-mode - Yes, you can turn on PK mode on pretty much any map once you've reached Level 70+. Once in PK mode, you are able to attack other players who also have it activated. The server also features its own PVP ranking, in which if you end up in top 10 PKer you get a special aura! One additional thing to say; when you are Grinding while having your PK mode enabled, you receive 25% extra experience from kills.

MVPs - MVPs in SorinRO are somewhat more unique, their stats have been slightly modified in order to add more challenge when attempting to hunt them down hence increasing the drive to cooperate with Parties and Guildies!
One thing I should add is that MVP maps have been made into PVP maps - Yes, nobody can pop in the last second and kill steal your MVP, as you can obliterate them before hand, naturally you gain 25% increased experience when hunting monsters in those maps also!

• The Developers and Administrators are very active on both; Forums as well as Social Media
  • The Developers are consistent and hard-at-work with their work on any bug-fixes & new content
  • The community is great with their suggestions on the forums - and the Devs are actually listening to us and if the ideas are good enough and comply with Dev's initial promises to the community. They get to be worked on very fast!
  • Exploiters are actually Punished! Yes, that means we can play in Toxic-free environment!
  • Now about the community - The community in SorinRO is very friendly, helpful - AND still have the competitive drive!
  • SorinRO also features daily quests and automated events - I won't go into that so you can test things out and see for yourself!

Lastly I would love to add the fact that the Administration is very transparent! To be specific, they have thought up an idea to show an automated log, in player control panel on the website - of the commands used by all the GMs in the game!
To the point - GM corruption is a relatively serious; and in fact popular matter in many places. Well, in SorinRO we can see all the GMs actions hence we can rest well knowing the fact that our Admins are in fact trying their best to make Sorineans happy!

Neffletics

Thank you Kyrellia and Shinsei~ Your reviews are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the review is positive. We try so hard to provide the best possible classic server to our community and their satisfaction and fulfillment is our reward.  /ok
solacero rip

alcraven01

I would like to start by saying Thank You Neffletics for making SorinRO.

I'll tell you guys, this server has a potential to be one of the "Top" servers in the whole world.

The server is well maintained and balanced. I'm impressed on how he/they created the server.

Community in SorinRO is fun! I suggest you to try the server. People get along.

I would also like to commend the owner of the server for being humble and professional at the same time. VERY APPROACHABLE!  /no1

bluess

SorinRO is a classic server with a taste of customization. Customization that will kill your boredomness inside the game, and giving you a new content that will make you excited to play this game.

Developers and the owner aiming for giving the nolgastic feeling to the players, and in the same time giving a new adventure through customization to keep the players more excited and motivated.
Furthermore, the server is in a mission, and that is to make the players explore again the world of mid-gard through customized Daily Quest and giving another option of leveling spots for grinding. The server also aiming for competetive MVP environment, allowing the PK mode in MVP maps and buffing the MVP for intensive battle against Heroes of Midgards and Respected MVP's outside the Cities.

While the server makes player keep playing, the developers and owner assuring their players to give them a balanced, un-biased and not P2W server.
We would like to invite you to join us in our adventure and explore again the world of Ragnarok!

Neffletics

Thank alcraven01 and bluess  /ok
solacero rip