SeireteiRO - for generic gamers

Started by baseballGuy, Mar 22, 2010, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballGuy

Played it last year and yes i donated a lot of MONEY on this one, but i don't really care though if you want to enjoy and make a career the money you invest in your temporary enjoyment won't matter.

In terms of management, fairly good had a daily routine and same basis of events. i guess the people here really do love their job.

In terms of gameplay, as i stated its for generic type of gamers it had no twist and a lot of skills had no use(berserk, two hand quicken, etc.) imagine everyone having 1000 luck nobody can hit each other unless you use your skills. and yes sinX everywhere.

In terms of Siege, this must be what they are good at. They have this system in which a castle that is defended successfully will give a Sacred Coin(which is very expensive) to the Guild Leader equal to the number of castle they now hold.

In terms of Jobs, Skills Skills Skills... the one who spams the fastest wins.. characters such as Soul Linker and High Priest have little use. sinX reigns overall... a lot of skills were nerfed just to balance things out.

The Crowd who plays it:

Laziest type of people play it... you have a lot of gm commands you don't need to walk or do anything because all the other quest can be done in a minute. If you don't like grinding this is the game your looking for, you can be at your max level in an hour.

All i can say is the people who runs this server as well as the people who plays it are really nice.. maybe because the items have little worth(except the mob suits +100 stats.) if they see a newbie they just drop out wings with +200 stats or so... people you meet here wants to socialize with you and will make you feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Population:
300-400 last time i played, depends if there is an official siege.

Max Stats and Max Level:
base level: 1000
job level: 250
stats: 1000
aspd: 195

Server Rate:
26,000x/26,000x/75%

Also before i end my review with SeireteiRO it has this Voting Rewards which is nice it will give you the same opportunity to have the items that only donators can attain.

8/10

baseballGuy.
-Fiddler, a loyal member of 3 stars and a sun, Originators and a supporter of Barons.

Nish

Thanks for the review.

Played this server too long time ago.. Could have been over a year ago and I honestly didn't stay long only because everything was insanely expensive and you had to spend ages in the coin rooms and even then
you couldn't really buy that much.

If you donate for those expensive coins you'll succeed most likely in this server or if your like me and get bored from hunting all day long in gold rooms/coin rooms then it's not for you.

I'm not saying it's impossible to play without donating but yeah it's alot of work.