BlackoutRO Review

Started by MrPeace, Nov 29, 2008, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Descent

I'd love to know how this sh*t-house rakes in $3,000/month.

Poobey

A few words:

-> Ashtray (He donated quite a bit for illegit items we cannot possibly obtain)
-> Rich Pinoys.

I, myself, never donated one dime to bRO.

Scars

Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
Oh, I fail to comply. I was simply defending a friend / colleague, sorry If I made myself look like some "corrupt authority" you claim to be an internet police.

Not doing a good job there, you didn't even say why.

@Littlechan

If they are your friends you should get them to leave ne?

LightHaze

Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 01, 2008, 07:04 AM
Quote from: LightHaze on Dec 01, 2008, 05:31 AM
whoa, based on what i read here the server sounds horrible. I wonder why some of my friends are still playing it O.O

they must have many reason that hard to understand for us, cause it's their reason, and not us :-X

I guess so...everyone has different opinion about everything   :-\
ill try find a thread that compliments blackout.. getting curious >.>

Littlechan

Quote from: Scars on Dec 01, 2008, 09:12 PM
Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
Oh, I fail to comply. I was simply defending a friend / colleague, sorry If I made myself look like some "corrupt authority" you claim to be an internet police.

Not doing a good job there, you didn't even say why.

@Littlechan

If they are your friends you should get them to leave ne?

how about if they don't want to leave because of their own reason?

*yes, I've experience this many times*

>.<

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Poobey

Quote from: LightHaze on Dec 02, 2008, 07:01 AM
Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 01, 2008, 07:04 AM
Quote from: LightHaze on Dec 01, 2008, 05:31 AM
whoa, based on what i read here the server sounds horrible. I wonder why some of my friends are still playing it O.O

they must have many reason that hard to understand for us, cause it's their reason, and not us :-X

I guess so...everyone has different opinion about everything   :-\
ill try find a thread that compliments blackout.. getting curious >.>

>_> The only compliments on the server happen to be in its own forums...which is completely retarded because no one from the outside will see them.

Turok

Quote from: Scars on Nov 29, 2008, 06:33 PM
I don't get why people don't quit right away in the first sight of corruption.

VERY GOOD POINT SCARS!!!

and yes after about 1 week, i already seen the corruption so yes i no longer play this server either... was banned on the irc channel after one of the GM's friends "Cruise" called me an idiot and a retard because i mentioned bout all the Bro #'s and said why cant they make a name like myself or others such as cruise did....
hardly a reason to call someone a retard or idiot, furthermore hardly a reason to ban someone after saying "well that must mean [I love you] in Cruises land"
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:19 pm
Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:41 AM
1. The admin is 15, doesn't know how to properly run a server, and leaves it up to his "trusty" GMs to do the job for him.

Please, watch your tongue. He's more efficient than anyone you'll ever get to know, sir. Though lacking in availability, he's a very talented lad.

0.O kinda contradictory?
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:22 pm
Quote from: Descent on Dec 01, 2008, 07:29 AM

o yea i totally forgot bout the -DONATE TO BE GOOD-  LIKE WTF?       AND AHURA MAHZDA? SHIETTTTT!!! PLLLEAZZEEE!!! this server really should be shut down....

~Akon

Yukino

Lol, it did contradict. Lacking in availability = other GMs have to do the work. Despite what his skills are, if he's not there to use them... doesn't that mean other people are doing the work when he's away? Talented means nothing if you can't use your talents well and EFFICIENTLY. Then again, some people are just like that.

I guess people almost always want to get more than one chance to the server they are playing on. Friends are a factor--they may not leave because they have worked so hard or that they like the other points about the server. Maybe it's exciting for them, and the population (number wise) is ideal for them.

Wow, ahura mahzda for a donation item? I hope they edited its effects (not going to check their website) because if they didn't, wow. PvP still exists? I've heard about how you need to donate to PvP well... they really need to consider non-donators as well.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

The Rape

Quote from: Turok on Mar 18, 2010, 05:29 AM
Quote from: Scars on Nov 29, 2008, 06:33 PM
I don't get why people don't quit right away in the first sight of corruption.

VERY GOOD POINT SCARS!!!

and yes after about 1 week, i already seen the corruption so yes i no longer play this server either... was banned on the irc channel after one of the GM's friends "Cruise" called me an idiot and a retard because i mentioned bout all the Bro #'s and said why cant they make a name like myself or others such as cruise did....
hardly a reason to call someone a retard or idiot, furthermore hardly a reason to ban someone after saying "well that must mean [I love you] in Cruises land"
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:19 pm
Quote from: Anxiety on Nov 30, 2008, 11:41 AM
1. The admin is 15, doesn't know how to properly run a server, and leaves it up to his "trusty" GMs to do the job for him.

Please, watch your tongue. He's more efficient than anyone you'll ever get to know, sir. Though lacking in availability, he's a very talented lad.

0.O kinda contradictory?
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:22 pm
Quote from: Descent on Dec 01, 2008, 07:29 AM

o yea i totally forgot bout the -DONATE TO BE GOOD-  LIKE WTF?       AND AHURA MAHZDA? SHIETTTTT!!! PLLLEAZZEEE!!! this server really should be shut down....

~Akon

Smart move reviving a thread that has been necro for over 2 years already...?
Post here instead (but you already did...) >>>  http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-reviews/blackout-ragnarok-online/0/
QQ there
Lock this one plox

Turok

maybe lol but obviously this subject isnt over right? else why would i have revived it? use your head huh? and i dont think it should get locked until its finally "over"? but thats just my opinion XD

Zarsheiy

Once again, there are no Ahuras on the server.

The Rape

Quote from: Turok on Mar 19, 2010, 02:03 PM
maybe lol but obviously this subject isnt over right? else why would i have revived it? use your head huh? and i dont think it should get locked until its finally "over"? but thats just my opinion XD

Oh my bad then for not using my head in thinking that you aren't following the rules of RMS forums
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6
Do not resurrect threads where the last post is any more than 2 months before hand.
This topic should be locked and discuss whatever else at the other post about BlackoutRO
Stop posting here ffs

Relics

~1.5 year resurrections don't make me happy..

Don't do it again Turok, next offense will be a warning.