SeireiteiRO Final Chapter - Experience of old SRO player

Started by ValyrianXF, Oct 13, 2017, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValyrianXF

I have been playing SeireiteiRO since they were in Beta and also the previous versions before this.

There were many knockoff servers similar to this one, but SeireiteiRO Final Chapter is the original and the best up to date server.

Server Stability and Availability

• Server never crashes, always up 24/7 and DDOS protected
  • Host is in Singapore, great for Asia and east coast players
  • Very few bugs, Admin always fix everything

Gameplay
I want to highlight gameplay because this server have most unique features I have ever seen. Admin always add very cool things that are not available in many server. The changelog is always many good changes and features that are added.

1. VERY customized cosmetic server. Player can choose any look they want with costume Item. There is over 1000+ custom item and also player can choose IRO headgear. Punch in the ITEM ID and boom, you will have that look. All costume is free, so every player always look different and unique. They also have animated headgear which is very cool.

2. Equipment Mall - Server has equipment mall to accommodate all new and old players. You can buy weapons, armor, boots, garments, cards all in this server. Ready to go PVP/WOE action. Or if you like to hunt MVP, can hunt enhanced MVP card for more power.

3. Auto Events - LOTS of auto event. This server have Custom Safari Zone with over 200+ Pokemon pet. Run for your life, Last man standing, Daily item hunting, monster hunting, treasure hunt, clucker, poring race, poring punch, code breaker, guess the number. So many event for player.

4. Ranking - Server have great ranking system. WoE, MVP, PVP, breaker, guild rankings. Top players are rewarded automatically

5. Custom Soul Link - Server has custom soul link modification for different class for balance. Also High Wizard have original reflect if link rather than just kaite soul linker, also work with Maya and other card ^_^. All original mechanic of old SRO which is awesome.

6. Battle Delay - Has @die delay, so player cannot run away during battle. Other server, people just @die and then players will not get kill/PVP point. Sucks. This server has delay which is great for those people that run.

7. Auto Switch - Server has Auto Switch NPC with command. When I MVP different monster, I can use command to equip my gear to fight MVP. If I fight Ifrit, I can quickly switch to Ifrit kill gear using @exquip1. I can set equipment myself on what I want to switch. Very good feature, never seen before. Also can be used for PVP to fight and switch to Damage/Reduction gear depending on who I fight.

Donation Item and Balance
No OP donation item. Only convenience and cosmetic. FCP Item for lazy player, or arch angel garment wing for look. Not pay to win server, donate or not donate, player that play the game will be stronger than donor that never play.

This is best Super High Rate with unique and custom mechanic. I highly recommend players to try, so many nice things that are custom that cannot be found in other server.

SeireiteiRO.com

Jasc

MrSplashy

I am tempted to join but sadly it is only trans-class. Might join though.

Jasc

Quote from: MrSplashy on Oct 17, 2017, 02:42 AM
I am tempted to join but sadly it is only trans-class. Might join though.

We have a ton of cool new features, come give me a shout if you want to try, happy to give you a a tour around

LanaAnkh

Pretty new server, only month old, but it is picking up and have lots of potential. WoE and KoE is picking up now and players starting to grow competitive with each other. Since it is PK server, should be good thing. Nice thing is everything is easy to get and not donation run server, so everyone can play fair.

BranMehlman

The other seireitei server is going to be closed as well. It was an unbalanced knock off server with OP donations and broken mechanics compared to this one. All the big guilds are already here and starting to WoE.