SeireiteiRO Faith & Hope

Started by Rtangerz, Feb 27, 2018, 04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rtangerz

SeireiteiRO Faith & Hope is one of the most unique and customized low rates I have played. There are no servers that remotely fall into the same category. I have to say that majority of servers are poorly done, poorly executed and not thought out well. You have your exceptions, which is the top 5 servers in the Low Rate category. I believe this server has the potential to reach that conversation.

The PVE mechanics is extraordinary. With the player base diminishing, it becomes increasingly hard to get a good party of players together. This server gives players the ability to hire support priests, mercenaries, and the cherry on top, pet support system. It is not just any pet support system either, it has the ability to power up your pet with stones that drop randomly off monsters. I've forgotten what it was like to relive the nostalgia the first time i've played an RO server. This reminds me of that moment, going in with only 3 friends, but it feels like we have a party of 12 with the hired priests, mercenaries, pets. We are trashing monsters and it feels so good. Been a long time since I felt that way in a private server.

SeireiteiRO sticks with IRO item mechanics. There are no nerfs in the cards, potions etc. All the shops default iRO meaning that players have to hunt for items and quest iRO quests as well as custom quests. Things are the way they are for a reason and I am happy with that.

Customization with a purpose and on point. All the customizations in the server have a purpose or has a reason to be there in the server. Whether it is for convenience, extra content, economy sink, retention of value of items, etc. While tool shop potions are unusable in PVP/WOE, they have WoE Potions that can be purchased. Keeps economy balanced and potion spammers to be careful since Zeny is a terrible currency. They reward PVP, WoE, KoE, to promote different aspects from the game besides hunting. There are also rankings for all these categories including emperium breakers. Pretty much gaining recognition on different aspects of the game.

To sum it up, this server is a great casual low rate with tons of potential. It hits all the checkmarks of what a good server should include.

I really can't explain some of the cool features and customizations that they have well enough in this post, I do recommend that players go try it and see for themselves. All the players currently playing were sold within the first 5 minutes of gameplay. Easy, casual, and fun.

10/10 Customization
10/10 Convenience
10/10 Rankings
10/10 for Player vs Monster experience and System

FaithSRO

Thank you for the kind review

HectorV

The server has lots of customization but still stay true to iRO gamestyle and gameplay. It also have lots of cosmetic bonuses that I love as well.

1. Players can disguise their headgear to any iRO item with their costume system.

2. You are not forced to use any clunky wings or ugly customs, players can choose from any headgear they want.

3. They have lots of events too like facebookshare event and race to 99 event where they gave out limited time nice looking costume like kirito blades and zabuza sword.

4. Economy is good, and has lots of headgear avaialble from mystery box.

Hope this server picks up, it has lots of pontetial, and I think is a must try instead of regular low rates available.

KathyGuo

This server have great costume system too.

I don't like 3rd job class but I like style of look, so they have costume for armor where player can be lord knight but look like Rune Knight or baby archer etc. Can choose from any job look.

The best part for faming is @autoattack,

Allow player to farm while eating, or watching show. And also fishing rewards are very good to be used for quests and foods, and currency.

10/10 - Server gameplay and unique

RighteosFire

Here is my two cents on SeireiteiRO Faith & Hope

Leveling:
Extremely Fun. Players can rent Blissey which is a support pokemon priest that casts skills such as blessing, agi, heal, and assumptio. In addition to Blissey, players have a pet that can assist them when they are attacked or attacking that can further provide additional damage when leveling. Sometimes when I am afk, those pesky aggro monsters come at you and then your helpful pet just takes care of them for you like a boss. There are also mercenary scrolls in the server as well that can be added to your party. My party now consists of Blissey, Pet, mercenary, and myself. When I play with my friends, it feels like we got a party of 15 even though there are only 4 of us. Very fun when taking on hard monsters, leveling, mvps etc.

Cool Features
Auto equipment changing – Allows me to switch on appropriate equipment when fighting certain monsters for extra advantage. When I am fighting against boss type monsters, I can simple type, @exquip1, and it will change all my gears to my boss killing gears. For regular monsters, I can type @exquip2, and it will change it back.

Safari Zone – Players can catch lots of different pets in this zone. 200+ and it is a random auto event twice a day.
Costume System – Players can change their upper/mid/lower headgears to any costume they want, as well as their class. I can customize my look completely, and look like a different class even though I am a sniper. I would be a baby archer as a sniper, which is very cool.

Events
Lots of automated events! No shortage of currency output from their events.

Gameplay
Very original iRO style like in terms of the systems. Still have to hunt, grind, find shops and other things that are available in the pre-renewal classic. At the same time very customized for convenience and other things.
Community
I love the community and the GM's are always so helpful. Always posting guides and doing events.

PVP/WoE

Needs more player base here, but the incentives are all there for players. They have Rankings, PVP points, WoE participation points, woe rewards, woe rankings, and MMR rankings sort of like league of legends style.

Economy
They use zeny, spirit vouchers, and hollow coins. They have a good economy system.

This is one of the best low rates I have played in a long time. 10/10 – I hope they grow and more players can join us in this fun first server!

foghorn leghorn

i just wanna say i agree with all of this i've been playing since it started its very fun and unique i suggest all people who read this come check this server out GM's are good at what they do and always online to help i give it a super thank you fried tasty rating. god speed  /no1
see you in game.

CDaigleRO

This is a must play server for sure.

They have incredible mechanics like a pokemon evolution system to enhance damage for pets and they were smart to cap it so its not totally OP. MVPing is much funner and interactive instead of feeling like a grind. You can also check which mvps are currently up with @checkmvp instead of going to every map and wasting time. It is a very casual and convenient server. I recommend it 100%

They've got great ranking systems too.

asmrislife

Dont even try this server, GMs of this server directly sell items for real money such as MVP cards and +10 equips

and a lot of these positive reviews are lies

the GMs are barely online and the main GM doesnt know how to fix things and rely to another GM which is not very active, so if u got a problem u pretty much need to wait a whole day or more to inform the GM and not get fixed cuz they dont know how

there is a bug with the job disguise system which prevent u from using your skill points and use your real class skills which is a problem since the start and still a problem now

and the pokemon system is totally broken, there is no cap to how much the pokemon can be upgraded and there are already players with pokemon that does more than 10k per hit and pokemons does 2 hit/second and so most of them dont even hunt proper equips to mvp and just totally rely on pokemon dmg and u can upgraded pokemon dmg by using this item called evolution stone which the GM directly sell to its players too for real money when u should only be getting it from monsters for a very low rate.

and the cash shop is totally P2W too, the shop sells a headgear that give +5 to all stats and slotted and a lower headgear wing that is a requirement for other powerful wing such as +20% dmg to demi human,+15% hp and +15 MATK, and the shop also sells Hollow coins which u can use to no limit to upgrade an item called Bankai ring which every 10 hollow coins u can upgrade the ring to add 1% ATK,MTAK,HP,SP or demi human resistance, so if a guy spend $100 he will have a 10% damage advantage over you, and it has no limit so if he spend $1000 he will have 100% more damage than a normal player or 100% more HP than u or 100% more sp than u or 100% more MATK than u or 100% more demi human resistance than u.

so if you are willing to spend thousands of real money just to compete to the other cheating players then this is the server for you
and if you want proof to all the things i said then read this report http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/msg194248/#new