Roforever Review

Started by Hisui, Apr 22, 2019, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hisui

I wanted to write a review for them considering I've been playing for a couple weeks and they really have impressed me quite a bit on the quality of the server. Most of my previous play was IRO so I'm used to low rates so honestly the 1/1/1 rates they have was really just what I was hoping for. But on top of it I wanted balance I didn't want anything like super game breaking and they've really done a great job so far. Ive seen more updates adding missing items from the game like dorma summoner items. Bug fixing and event additions. They are running a nice Easter even with a Easter bunny mvp that's actually 3d. While I wasn't sure whether I would like the customs added to the game they have proved that its nice providing something unique. They are providing updates at least once a week but sometimes every few days. The admin told me to look out for upcoming rpg quest story lines which allow you to also time travel and will give new titles and things that are interesting. So i think the server has some good potential. The player base is small only about 7 or 8 people so far but the overall community is friendly so I think if more people check it out in the future they will keep growing and the server will some day grow to be pretty large. Especially having a admin and owner that care  about the players. Ive already gained some collectable cash shop points and they haven't even  added anything into a shop because they are so focused on balance they want to be careful not to ruin things. If your a IRO player looking for a unique experience I recommend it. It won't be for the people that like high rates and pop a poring and hit lvl 99 though. But it does make you put more effort knowing that the owner already said the server will only use donations to add new features not to run the server since that is already covered.

Kris

Quote from: Hisui on Apr 22, 2019, 04:36 AM
The player base is small only about 7 or 8 people so far

saved most people at least 2 crucial minutes of decision-making time
2k21 Return