SaintsRO Pedophilia/Abuse/Can't fit it all.

Started by Archiekins, Jun 29, 2007, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pupu

From now on, before I join RO servers, I'm going to ask for the ages of each GM. It seems that young people are always the ones that cause corruption.
wat

bentheexo

Quote from: pupu on Jul 16, 2007, 05:34 PM
From now on, before I join RO servers, I'm going to ask for the ages of each GM. It seems that young people are always the ones that cause corruption.

lol that is too funny

yC

first question, how old are you?

second question, how young do you consider young?

Yes I agree "young" people (say 16 and below for now) tend to misuse their power or just do not care the fact that doing this and that will screw things over for everybody.  However, this does not mean older GMs do not do it.  Older GMs are more into the money side which is equally as bad in my opinion.

Transcend

Quote from: yC on Jul 17, 2007, 01:50 AM
first question, how old are you?

second question, how young do you consider young?

Yes I agree "young" people (say 16 and below for now) tend to misuse their power or just do not care the fact that doing this and that will screw things over for everybody.  However, this does not mean older GMs do not do it.  Older GMs are more into the money side which is equally as bad in my opinion.
SOB T____________________T
i hate you!!do you realise how uncorrupt i am @_@!!!
ask my players damnit D:

yC

before that, Transcend you have to tell me how old are you.

kopono

Temperance

Ok I just got on here and yet again I hear of the predator. *Sigh* to let all know this guy is also on Lightside RO and is still harrsing the 13 year old. Yes he is a predator to me because he went up to her and said she was his GF with out giving her a say in it in the start and her being so young, she told one her best friends which is mine too "He says I am his GF so it has to be true...." One a guy that old should not be doing that and two she is just to young even in game for she is not quite understanding all this. Heck he might try(or is) to do things(online wise to her) There now thats said and reading this thread I am having second thoughts on the server now that I know who is on it as GM's and so on..

Now that this is said I must look for another sever without that guy on it for I would be banned in no time letting him have it with my foul moth twords predators.

Thanks for the heads up on that server now I am on my way to look for another.

Transcend

Quote from: yC on Jul 18, 2007, 04:06 AM
before that, Transcend you have to tell me how old are you.
im 13 soon to be 14
and prety old topic isn t this server dead already ?

Temperance

The topic is not too old and I was told it was still alive. Besides the 21 year old predator now keeps going on and on about how he has his own server and all and how its alive. As do other who maybe his friends so heck who knows but I am not going there after reading this and hearing what I do.

Cliodna

They advertise spam on MANY different servers. >_>