ROnin Lives Review. Non-Biased.

Started by Xarkayy, Nov 11, 2008, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarkayy

Hi. I played ROnin Lives in its "test" phase. This is my honest review.

Community10/10

The player community was very friendly. There were not a lot of them since it was being tested still. But those who were allowed were nice. The GM team is helpful. It is a nice place overall.

Economy3/10(because it is new)
   Low. it had just started. Not a lot of people had money. Things sold high(400-900k) if they were rare.

GM Team8/10
   They are very creative, very helpful, and very ambitious. They are made of nice people. They do their best for a team that hasn't ran a server before(as far as I know.)

WoE n/a
   There was no active WoE while I played.

Customs7/10
   Many. During Halloween was my favorite. They had a lovely Prontera, and some sweet music. There are custom donates, and I think they are in process of making more.

Discipline10/10
   The GM team does not f*** around. I know this personally. Although there was really no need to punish players, as they were well behaved. But they did their job when needed. I found out the hard way. I was banned from the server. Stupid reason, not going into it. It was deserved in the GM team's eyes, and they carried out duties. Well done.

Overall8/10
   The server right now gets an 7/10, on my 10 scale. I'm sure when it is perfected it will be a 10. I have confidence in them.

Once again. I'm not sure if reviews of this server are allowed since it is still being tested. But hey, I helped them out to test. The least I can do is give em a good name. The server has a hell of a lot of potential. Luck be with em.

To Joshy,
Sorry again for what happened. I hope we can stay cool. Good luck with the server man. No hard feelings see? Good show mate. Tell everyone the same. Hopefully when you open my ban can be lifted. I'm not complaining though. You did what you had to.

To RMS admins,
I do not know the situation here about this server. I know there was drama. But I wanted to supply a non-biased rating. This is complete honesty. Thanks. Delete if I broke a rule.

To the RMS users,
Don't drama this thread. Don't join this server yet. Stop giving them s***. Kthxbye.

Best of luck all,
Xarkay
Xarkayy  -Lord Knight 96 base 6x job

[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]