RichRO

Started by Monkey26, Jun 07, 2009, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverStream~

I must be in this, before they find me.  Again.

And you there, admin-like person.  The image you're giving off isn't exactly a good one.  It's like you say.. everyone here aren't casual players.  And that you have no interest in new players joining your server, because it's.. moot?  What does "moot" mean, hang on let me google that.  Okay it basicly means.. something of no legal significance, also that "it is arguable".

So because you have the people you want, playing on your server it's not of any legal significance, or.. that because of the first part in this sentence it's arguable.
I'm not getting this at all.

The conclusion would be that you don't care for new players because you already have the players you already need and would prefer, rendering all new players inert to the server because they aren't needed at all.

Anyways, good luck on your server.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LuTze

Moot is a figure of speech, you realise?

I am happy for new players to join, but the point I'm making is that it's already been well established that you 3 or so who are spamming my thread do not like the server, and it's pretty pointless that you're continuing stating this over and over.

There are many new players who do enjoy the server joining every day, not everybody will like every server. It's just a little irritating to me that you all want to bring up the same argument repeatedly, I realise I shouldn't have replied and just let you have your little rant - kinda like a child - and I apologise for that.

SilverStream~

This isn't an arguement.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GamePlay

Quote from: LuTze on Sep 25, 2009, 11:18 AM
Quote from: RelaxDude on Sep 25, 2009, 11:05 AM
QuoteCan an admin delete all posts that aren't actually reviews because this arguing is getting ridiculous.

Are you trying to get rid of my post? Is it because you are guilty of what I wrote, and trying to get rid of the evidence on selling of MVP and mini boss cards?

I was just under the impression that this was a review thread. Ya know, for reviews...

But, it doesn't matter. The casual players who my server is for, aren't the people who would post here anyway. People who like my server are already playing there, so it's all moot.

But thank you for playing, and sorry we didn't match your ideal server. Keep looking ^^

Has anyone noticed that the owner did not try to refute what was said?  As I see it, He did not deny it, therefore some part of it must be true?

Annihilate

I dunno bout the Rich-personally-knowing-his-GM-staff thing. I was his GM Incinerate and I never knew him personally. Maybe he got like an alter-ego who lives in the Philippines.

Anyway, well, this server has been quite problematic for a long time.

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-reviews/richro-t10670/0/

This is what will probably happen:

1. Rich/Lutze will do some mudslinging and in case he cant handle it anymore,
2. He will delist his server again from RMS
3. then wait for things to cool a little,
4. then go back to enlist and spread havoc again.
5. then another disgruntled player opens another thread in reviews.

Rinse. Repeat.

Aint it tiring?

P.S. Yes, Rich, it sucks that you cant ban people over here. I understand.

GorthexTiger

Quote from: GamePlay on Sep 24, 2009, 01:56 AM
-I'm a professional programmer.
-The players get more professional GM presence [(I know all my GMs personally, and they're all 18+ with real public service experience). [/u]
I guess no one paid attention to my last post I made where I ripped out his god damned assh*le and put it on his plate.

1. Professional? For being professional, you're showing anything BUT professional ethics, standards, and to top it all off, you got caught in a LIE. (More on that to follow).
2. You've been coming here to defend you reputation, meaning there is some truth, in the reviewers' fiction.

And my favorite...Number 3.

Quote from: Annihilate on Sep 26, 2009, 12:27 AM
I dunno bout the Rich-personally-knowing-his-GM-staff thing. I was his GM Incinerate and I NEVER KNEW HIM PERSONALLY. Maybe he got like an alter-ego who lives in the Philippines.
So...Mr. Professional, care to explain why you don't know one of your former GMs?

Don't reply until I can get some popcorn, BRB!
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

yC

Topic gone way beyond the purpose of a review.  Locking.

Review section rule:  Try to keep debates off of review topics.  The only time a debate is allowed is to challenge a false FACT.  Facts being things that are provable to non-players.

Professionalism and balance/imbalance are not provable, they are debates and shall not be started in a review topic.

Word of warning to Hutchy because you made a post (now deleted) just to tell everybody to shut up + swear.  That adds no value to the topic and is not respecting forum members.