RebirthRO

Started by TruthToLetUKnow, Jul 07, 2016, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthToLetUKnow

Been playing on this server for good 8 years, I can say I see every changes that have happened throughout the years, from a nice friendly community when i first started with almost triple the numbers of players on constantly and even more during woe time, compared to now?
even during woe time,it is still not even half the amount of player that are on during normal times.

Staff/Gm/Admin whatever you call em, are changing, almost constantly but back then staff are much nicer and actually help players nowadays(not sayint that ALL of them are bad now).
GM corruption was one of em,GM treating a few specific players in a special way which is what we called cheating.
Gm/Admin refuse to accept the flaw that they had and makes a ton of excuses to cover up their donkey.
Example:The server has been suffering on hard to login into the game itself, i reported it...it took them freaking 3 month to respond,and this is the fourth month now they release a thread asking u what was the condition when we couldn't log in.REALLY? meaning they do not have the fix, but during the four months time, they constantly release updates on new stuff but not fixing the effing issues going on.

Community friendly level 1-10?  maximum 2, things have changed like in a negative way, you will be seeing the same players stuff at a certain stage because things are hard, no one is willing to help anymore.
Newbie Friendly?F that...you're not going to survive long if you're new and not donating, you will be suffering instead of enjoying the game and THAT'S WHY so many newbie come and go when they are half way through.

This is what I see through out the 8 years here and couple of my friend feels the same as well...Thank you for reading.
The Server's Admin's Quote:If you're a newbie, bring cash,or scram!

Thank You~~~ /no1

KickStart

I played here and can attest to the donation-centric model they adopted. There were also a lot of very public Ancyker incidents (Read - interfering with WOE) that were pretty heavily quashed on their forums and in-game. Personally I think they took the knee-jerk reaction a bit far while dealing with player backlash during more than one incident. I also personally saw Staff lower themselves to the level of trolls and counter-harrass players on more than one instance, which is not acceptable. Be the better person and ban them and move on. Don't resort to their methods as staff, it reflects extremely poorly on your server.
I played here for a solid 2-3 years before leaving, and it looks like they've wiped their low-rate server entirely. I liked the high rate server, but low rate was always my love, and I'm not sure if they're planning to refund donations on the low rate (Would be morally correct but they've probably taken the "YOU KNEW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR" approach as they often do.)
iirc Several staff members have left and started their own servers over the years because of issues like the ones you described, Truth. Sad to see it's continued  /sob