ReverieRO

Started by Fleur, Aug 15, 2012, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur

Hello people,
I've been playing reveriero now quite some time and I thought I could write an honest review about it. Maybe not as much as "RMS First Impression"writes about servers but yet the tiny window was a bit to small to fully describe this great server.

First of all I'd like to mention the Staff. They do really great work! As soon as a bug has been reportet GM Ron works on it. You can feel how much passion and love he puts into ReverieRO. Ron always got an answer to your question and is there for everyone. He is open to suggestion and willing to make ReverieRO as unique as possible.
GM Lunatic is responsible for the support. Most of the time she is in prontera and listens to all the trolls.
She always tries her best to help everyone and is always friendly.
Can't say much about GM Vast, but he seems friendly.
All of them are daily online and willing to help with your problem.
Also the Forum-Moderators Izumi and Notturno work really hard. Besides doing forum support Izumi also just created a Wiki page for ReverieRO and Notturno helps out when someones needs help to start ReverieRO. Both of them are ingame very helpful. If they see someone with a problem, they help out as much as they can.

The community is the best I've ever seen. Everyone is willing to help if you ask them something. They care about each other and you find easily friends. Everyone is nice and it's fun to be around with them. There is nearly no outsider. It's just like a big family. Everyone is open minded and feel responsible to help new people.

Nothing is decided yet about who is the "boss". Everyone is still preparing for WoE and Battleground which both havn't begun yet. No one is yet leading the power... there are currently forming 3 big guilds..

In my eyes the economy is well, since there is just zeny as currency... event prizes, such as coins can't be traded. Which I personally love is that Donation Items can also be obtained by voting points, so everyone has the same chance.. This is a big plus in my eyes.
The drop rate isn't over powered so everything has it's prize.

ReverieRO is around 3 weeks old and of course there is still a lot to be worked on. The Staff works daily on it and sometimes there is an maintenance. Which I don't mind - it's all for the good. I've never really witnessed lag spikes or anything related. Once the host was causing trouble, but that got fixed as soon as possible.

There are often automated Events during the day and sometimes Ron also hosts an event. They are in need of an event GM, but they know that. What I'd wish for is more GM hosted Event during the day, to let us relax from the leveling/farming stress. Else Ron hostes unique and really cool events... not average hide&seek ones only. He dedicates time into planning them and host them. Also a lot events are going on in the forums. So there is always something to win!

Farming is going smooth in my eyes. Just as leveling. There is a hunting Quest board which gives you extra exp when you hunted (for example) 100 les... Also many headgears can be obtained by quests.
What I'd also like to add is that some dungeons are questable. So it's also challenge to be able to enter a dungeon, e.g. Abbey. But everyone is willing to help you out. People write quests on the forums. So it's easy to do them.

All in all this server has great potential, its just the third week and the server peak is already 80+! I love reverieRo just as all the other players. They all support it and try their best to make it unique.

I think that is the most important. I could write a whole book about how awesome this server is.

best regards,
fleur