RagnaBR

Started by Ness1, Nov 23, 2018, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ness1

Hello guys! Since the admins ask us to make a review here I want to share all that happens in ragnaBR that made they lose 3k of people in two months.
First of all: we started the server as EVERY mvp and mini-boss drop at 100%. After a big fight in forum that last three days, the admins change the rate for 1x. What made a iten like valk shield change their price tô 6m to 60m in few hours.
Than we had a bug where you could share xp with any level. We all lost the count of how many people abused this to grind a lot of chars.
Ok, so this problem was sold. We keep playing the server for two months and the staff refusing to bring woe and allow us to play bg. After another big fight in forum, they started to make the bg's script. What i dont even need to explain: was a completely failure! They made a beta test but ignored all bugs that people reported. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. The Admin Frey made an oficial announce telling us that during the beta they never found any kind of bug (looks like he dont give a s*** about what we tould in forum).
Ok, so we also made it.
ragnaBR staff is really bad. GM Hanaory, GM Mugai and MOD Santo dont know nothing but ban people. They even tould us that they cant add tumb on Satan Morroc because he is summoned! This three gms treat people as s***. They are arrogant and if we try to sugest anything new, anything that they dont agree with us they say we can quit the server if we're not satisfied.
The staff refuses to let us know what and when the maintenance will happen. They do when they want. They dont care if we are doing Endless Tower or any kind of mvp or instance. They just do.
Otherwise since the server beggins, the skill earthquake os mvps os bugged (its do no damage) and they dont know how to fix it.
The bg is really bad and they refuses every sugests we give to improve.
If you guys want to give a shot a can tell one thing: this is for sure the wrost server i ever played!
Wow! I cant forget! There's some rummors that they are mining bitcoins with the auto patch and there was a screenshot of one people with a glorious bow +9 after two weeks. Try ask in forum about this: you will be banned and the topic or post will disapear.
Stay away guys.

yC

That sounds horrible, but how do they get 3k players to begin with?

Santo

Quote from: yC on Nov 23, 2018, 01:45 AM
RagnaBR has 10 years of success as a private server. We started a new server with new emulator without big changes in core and we announced in our launch that we will work in slow mode(did not help...). Of course our playerbase was modified after 2 years of our hiatus. Brazil needs an great server and it influencied in our att after few months. Result? Lot's of drama like this topic and the author was banned after various abusive behaviours and offenses and he insist in it making new accounts as if we care.

Ness1

ragnaBR was never a sucess.
You lived in a paralel world. Keeping a server online its not sucess. Sucess is when the players like the server.
Yes, i was banned a lot but remember why i got first banned?! Because i keep trying to help YOU FOOLS to understand that ahk its not bot.
GM Hanaory and MOD Santo tould they can identify a player who is using ahk just by asking if he is online.
Then, i warn you about titan beeing able to use, and what dos you fone? Banned me again.
Then i warn you about blue eye macro and what did you done? Banned me again.
Otherwise, EVERY SINGLE SUGESTION needs to be aproved by the gms. This way they can manipulate the opinion of the server population by aproving only the posts thats fits their idea.
You're a Shame, Santo.
You and all ragnaBR staff.

Ness1

Quote from: yC on Nov 23, 2018, 01:45 AM
Brazil dont have any kind of server.
ragnaBR last time was online about 10 years. People thoug this could be a good shot to start playing Ragnarok again. Also a lot of ppl (like me) dosnt know how their old staff worked, but ppl who played on old ragnaBR sayd thats the exactly same way.

Santo

Quote from: Ness1 on Nov 23, 2018, 12:13 PM
ragnaBR was never a sucess.
You lived in a paralel world. Keeping a server online its not sucess. Sucess is when the players like the server.
Yes, i was banned a lot but remember why i got first banned?! Because i keep trying to help YOU FOOLS to understand that ahk its not bot.
GM Hanaory and MOD Santo tould they can identify a player who is using ahk just by asking if he is online.
Then, i warn you about titan beeing able to use, and what dos you fone? Banned me again.
Then i warn you about blue eye macro and what did you done? Banned me again.
Otherwise, EVERY SINGLE SUGESTION needs to be aproved by the gms. This way they can manipulate the opinion of the server population by aproving only the posts thats fits their idea.
You're a Shame, Santo.
You and all ragnaBR staff.
Well, you don't have any consideration to talk about our last 10 years if you not played with us. The last RagnaBR life if you don't know was like 900~2,4k online players in 7~8 years. This is not success to you? If you don't know about us, don't talk as you know us.
AHK was blocked and you and some players start a drama acting like this is not an toxic gameplay. Result, you insulted Hana and got your first ban. You came to me and apologized, remember?
We don't want our server like you want, with a lot of cheats. Just accept this.
Ness, all you do is a disservice to a Ragnarok community with your idea of cheated server.

Ness1

This is my review, Santo.
If you want, make your own.
I can tell the true to everyone here and you CANT delet my post, you cant act like a dictator. You have no power here.
RagnaBR is the wrost server I ever met and you are the wrost GM I ever know.
Accept that, get away of my review and watch your server crash and burn with your 200 players on (where 100+ are ats).

yC

It is absolutely reasonable for server staff to reply to topics that relates to them.  Part of the purpose of this forum is to serve as a neutral ground for discussions, posts within our forum rules will not be removed.