Rage RO Review

Started by tilopyo, Oct 30, 2016, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tilopyo

My personal review of Rage ro

STABILITY 9/10 - I was on the beta til now when the server began. even though the population is about 500 to 700 still I dont experience lags but only some few disconnection. It was just not good if i got DC since im rooting for their hourly point system.

HACKING PROTECTION 10/10. - They are using Gepard shield so i dont see any hacks. Except some players who are using razer to autoclick but gm's did their actions since it was so unfair.

COMMUNITY 7/10. - Community is the best in this high rate server since this is my first time to see some good balance economy but lots of players are trashtalkers. They dont even know how to respect.

ECONOMY 8/10. - Fair enought to say its good since even in the middle of the night still there are players who are selling stuffs.

MANAGEMENT 9/10. - Good but not perfect since they are focused more in Costumes quest but it comes up that players want other updates.

PVP 10/10. - Since its high rate server @go 15 is the pvp area. Very very very great pvp action and balance classes although some class aren't that strong due to some delays but still i love it.