I've been RAGNAFIED!!

Started by iamtheking, Feb 19, 2018, 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamtheking

(Note: I don't know why my previous post was deleted, but I'm posting about this awesome server again.)

Hi. I'm an old Ragnarok player who transferred to playing MOBAs a few years ago (about 5 years ago) and played that genre for a long time, due to its nature of casual gaming. But a few months ago, I missed the genre that I really loved since I was a kid, MMORPGs. So yea, I started looking for a good game to play and decided to go back to my roots (with a twist).

So I started looking for a good renewal server where I can try out all the new classes and contents of Ragnarok online with a good balance (meaning there's not too much gap between donators and non-donators as I've always been a nondonator player who took it as a challenge to play without any donation).

So I stumbled upon RAGNAFIED server and decided to try it out. And oh boy, I'm glad I did.

At first, I was also turned off by its low population (like most of you will, too) but I overlooked it for now and decided to play it for a couple of days, and I saw that the population was actually bigger than it seems as the player base is actually from different regions, hence playing on different time zones.

Regarding the server, this server has NO DONATION LOCKED ITEMS or whatsoever. You can pretty much get everything in the cash shop and the cash shop is VERRRRRRY ACCESSIBLE due to the fact that you can exchange ZENY to CP. So yea. THIS IS TRULY A "PLAY TO WIN" server.

As for the PK, for those you wants it, then you'll like this. If you don't, then just turn it off in town. That's it.

The server is somewhere in between episode 15 and 16 and the moderator is really working hard to keep it up to date.

I've been playing this server for a month now and I'm really loving it. If you're looking for a good server to play on, whether you're a veteran, or you want to try out the new contents of Ragnarok, then this server is for you.

The server has all official contents of the official servers and the moderator is quite active.

I hope you come so we can build probably the best server you can play on.

- A player who just wants the server he's playing on to thrive as he believes it deserves so much more. :D

/ok /ok /ok

xcrzex

Hi! /no1  I just want to share my opinion about this server. Me and I friend started here around 4 days ago, I know it's not much to say that it is a very good server, but me and my friend really like the server a lot, we need more people inside, there have been a competition around pvp, you can farm everything here, it is not a pay to win server. for those people who's reading right now, please give this server a chance and try it for a few days.. and I'm sure you'll be in love as well!!

theory_fury

Been playing thi server for a while, one of the best servers out there.

Balanced and not pay to win. Give it a shot! and you will never regret playing in this server! ROK ON!

RistrettoJoe

Its funny how OP has the same post with theory_fury on this post http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/ragnafied-chaos-33858/

Hehehe. This is what I've been seeing for a long time now in RMS - fake accounts and fake reviews.

Good effort tho

Fino

Quote from: theory_fury on Mar 18, 2018, 08:54 AM
Been playing thi server for a while, one of the best servers out there.

Balanced and not pay to win. Give it a shot! and you will never regret playing in this server! ROK ON!

so you love this server so much but you don't even log on their forums at all?  /hmm

I smell second account ;)

and @Ristretto, this link made me giggle. ^_^

Kanashii

Would also like to point out that the number of posts they have are only regarding the server.

iamtheking

I don't know about this fury guy, on why he copy pasted my post and I guess he's just lazy.

Well, for one reason why the only post I have regarding a server is Ragnafied, is that I never did this kind of thing for a server, 'cause I felt they weren't worth it.

Yes, this is my first ever account in RMS forums, so what? Does your old account make your reviews way different than mine? I think not.

FYI - I did try out alot of renewal servers, and most has restrictions on the cash shop. That's the thing about the server I liked and wanted to reiterate.

Yes, the server isn't perfect. But I liked it the way it is, very open and accessible.

tsuuchi

Just recently returned to Ragnarok as well. After trying many servers, I've settled on this one. All items are buyable with zeny - perfect for solo. Only bad thing in this server is that there aren't many people in it. I'm surprised because it's a pretty good one. I wish more people would join.

If you're a casual player and want to play Ragnarok again, this would be a great server.

iamtheking

And OH, one more thing, I, myself, don't visit the forums that often, only when there's patch notes and things I wanted to report. The server's discord is very active, that is why the forums isn't used as much as you'd expect. JUST SO YOU KNOW.