PriamRO

Started by D•Dare•Devil, Jul 25, 2014, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D•Dare•Devil

PRIAM RAGNAROK ONLINE:  /omg
has a Classic Server Set-up [PRE-RENEWAL SETTINGS] that allows OPENKORE BOT to bypass in the game.It really helps us especially for those who is always busy in work / school like me. Not all of us can play 5-8 hours a day unless it's Weekend. They also AUTOMATICALLY gave STARTERS some FREEBIES that could help them in levelling fast especially in the maps that has AGRESSIVE MONSTERS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The GM'S:
For now, Only the Admin are the one who always get in touch and communicates us in the game. I'm still waiting for his Team to be on-line and meet them in-game :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Site / Forum:
It's not even complete yet but it's always updated and you could see how many people are on-line in the game. About the Forum, also not completed and unable to access but i'm pretty sure it's done now.
Rates of the Game:
Experience Rate: 50x ~> For me it is the Stable Number for a Mid-Rate Server. So this rate is suitable for me  /ok
Drop Rate: Items: 20x/Equip: 40x/Card: 5x   
~>It's so hard to find and hunt dropped items especially on Card , very low rate just like in Classic Days of Philippine Ragnarok Online  /gg
In-Game Experiences:
1. Not agreeing with the Healer NPC because what is the use now of a Priest/High Priest Skill? /sob
2. I like they put a Tool Dealer when you you respawn after the adventure or war in some maps, it really helps & it ease my pain of walking and clicking mouse just to buy and sell supplies.
3. No WOE, still  fine for me because of the population they had now. I'm still hoping for a bunch of players to come in game.
4. Very stable and lag-free server. Even though i've experience some errors in-game. No problem, just patched up the client and play again :D
5. I'm happy that the Admin is a Filipino. Nostalgic /heh
OVERALL RATE: 10/10 /no1

QuoteSORRY FOR BAD ENGISH--- Tara RAK NA  ! /heh