PoringRO

Started by Ominoto, Oct 28, 2008, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ominoto

Quote from: Brian on Oct 29, 2008, 07:42 AM
Hello, I'm GM Brian.

First of all, how did you get a level 99 high priest when you only logged in once on a low rate server? I checked the char log and it show you only logged in once and yet you have a level 99 hp. Also, you are the laziest person on the server. You do not like leveling whatsoever so how do you have a level 99 sniper and a taekwon also? It took you about 3-4 days just to get a level 70 hunter and now it took you one day to get it to a level 99 sniper as well as the taekwon.

Everyone knows I partied on the server.  If I remember, I partied with you too at high orcs on my taekwon until it hit 94.  I'm not the laziest person on the server, I multi cliented my sniper in prontera and leveled other characters.

Oddly enough, with the 12x bonus in quests, leveling was easy.  I did the sign quest, nameless quest, lost friendship, airship and rachel quests on all my characters together.  That gave most of my characters levels (between 80 - 99).

Alazar watched me hit 99 on my taekwon, Balmung watched me hit 99 with sniper.  Everyone knows I leveled legitally with my characters.  My priest, like every other priest, leveled at anubis, and I could leech my other characters there.  Infact, even the head GM knows I leveled legitally.  Not my fault you can't even level a knight properly on RO without using GM commands.  It doesn't mean everyone else does it. :)

You can show anyone on the server this post who played on the first week it opened.  They will all tell you I leveled legitally.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but you have Zero Proof I cheated either!

By the way..

QuoteAlso, I find it funny how you quit GMing once you did not have access to the database. You couldn't delete any more logs?

Isn't that what you did in terms of deleting logs?  What a hypocrite. :)  I didn't need to delete any logs, everything I ever did should be there~

<3

Defaced

GMs playing with legit characters? This topic should be a lesson for all server owners out there legalizing legit characters on their GMs.

Poki

Exactly why I stress it's a lot easier and less complicated if the GMs do not have legits.

What's even more funny is that these topics keep coming back with another server name.

And we usually end up needing more evidence.

PoringRO

I didn't even bother to read any of your posts. But a few of Morals followers eat up everything he says and will defend him but i honestly don't know why. All of this sh@t posted is lies, Also i couldn't kill Morals account because my password change for the server files was in progress by my hoster. I glanced at one of those pictures they don't really show anything i don't know why omni one of morals group of friends.

You know honestly i am a noob GM i don't know much about hosting a server but i do know one thing people betray others trust like how Moral did with our server and just completely f*** us over deleting the accounts he had downloaded from the server files along time ago when he was GM. Leveling his characters with his GM account to 99 and he kept coming back after we ip banned him to use his GM account again to level his characters up. I have log's i can post once i get back into my server files. (im waiting for a password again!! i been paranoid about moral constantly)

Everything moral has done was for 1 purpose which was revenge we deleted his accounts and because 1 thing he cheated now he goes around and lies about our server everything is pure lies and now he has his friends in on it. Everyone just eats it up what a surprise!

I can not wait to post logs of Moral cheating hopefully it will clear this up and maybe bring people back to PoringRO

I am going to get some of my users from my server to post here when they log on later tonight, Because other's will say how the real Moral is and how hes been harassing the users on the server, Hes a 15 year old kid with nothing better to do same with his friends.

QuoteAlazar watched me hit 99 on my taekwon, Balmung watched me hit 99 with sniper.
Thats a joke because Alazar Nightingale says you cheated also he didn't watch you level your TK (he will post here later tonight or tommarow morning to agree) Also Balmung aka Migomi Quit poringRO before your character became a sniper (which took 1 day which also happened to be the day you became GM) then you deleted logs of it. Hey did you forget your character "Healer" that you came to the server 2x with? and was both 99 reborn both times in 1 day? when you harassed our users?

Descent

Got a few things to say:

Defaced: You have no idea what you're talking about, and you're not even disputing facts. Don't post if you're just going to show up and be another one of the faceless "zomg GMs having legits is rong!11!" types.

GM Brian: You have yet to post any proof of Ominoto logging in *once* and having 99s. Either post it or don't speak, because clearly, this pissing contest is going to go nowhere, and fast. Nobody cares about this silly "he said, she said" battle. Either get us a screenshot or an excerpt from the log, and then maybe people will be able to truly pass judgement. Until then, you're just making yourself look silly by running your mouth. Also, don't bring other people's words into your battle. Unless of course, you have a screenshot, which you have yet to provide. I don't even really believe you have any "evidence", because you wouldn't have wasted two posts about it.

Ominoto: Don't buy into the flame war. If you have any proof whatsoever of your actions on the server, I would strongly advise you post it.

PoringRO

Ominoto does not have a level 99 ominoto is level 55ish ninja and thats ominoto's only character which has never been online except for a few times. So ominoto does not know that truth of what moral has been doing on our server, Ominoto just is copy and pasting what moral says onto these forums. Ominoto never cheated Moral did and i will prove it once i can get my logs downloaded from the control panel (which is taking forever my hoster is slow on replying)

Morals battle is nothing but lies i would like to see his proof. I will have proof and i will ask my users to post here Alazar and balmung never seen moral level any of his characters to 99.

Hutchy

The GM/legit argument is never going to end, is it?

Scars

You know what, for me, regardless which side is true, the GM's reply here,

QuoteGM Eviscerate : moral
GM Eviscerate : but hes in jail
GM Eviscerate : D:
Omi : Why? D:
GM Eviscerate : cuz hes a bad guy
GM Eviscerate : he breaks rules ALOooot
GM Eviscerate : -.-

The lack of professionalism there makes me sick.

What can you expect from GM who replies like that?
Maybe its just me, but if I caught one of my GM replies like that he or she will be in serious trouble if not fired.

Of course all this only applies assuming that conversation really occurs.
Which I don't know for sure either.

Descent

Quote from: PoringRO on Oct 29, 2008, 12:38 PM
Ominoto does not have a level 99 ominoto is level 55ish ninja and thats ominoto's only character which has never been online except for a few times. So ominoto does not know that truth of what moral has been doing on our server, Ominoto just is copy and pasting what moral says onto these forums. Ominoto never cheated Moral did and i will prove it once i can get my logs downloaded from the control panel (which is taking forever my hoster is slow on replying)

Morals battle is nothing but lies i would like to see his proof. I will have proof and i will ask my users to post here Alazar and balmung never seen moral level any of his characters to 99.

My apologies, then. Substitute "Moral" for "Ominoto". Either way, there is still no evidence and you're quickly losing credibility.

Ominoto

Decent : Well, actually, I have very little screenshots, the only ones I have here are from my TK being 60 - 90 and killing RSX at 99.  Nothing useful on those screenshots either.

Quote from: PoringRO on Oct 29, 2008, 11:22 AM
Moral did with our server and just completely f*** us over deleting the accounts he had downloaded from the server files along time ago when he was GM. Leveling his characters with his GM account to 99 and he kept coming back after we ip banned him to use his GM account again to level his characters up. I have log's i can post once i get back into my server files. (im waiting for a password again!! i been paranoid about moral constantly)

Isn't that sort of shooting yourself in the foot?  You say I delete logs yet you have proof that after you remove my GM powers I level my characters up to 99 again when they would already be 99?  Hmm..

Quote from: PoringRO on Oct 29, 2008, 11:22 AM
Hey did you forget your character "Healer" that you came to the server 2x with? and was both 99 reborn both times in 1 day? when you harassed our users?

Reborn 99 twice?  Never happened.  In one day?  Who suggested that?

QuoteI can not wait to post logs of Moral cheating hopefully it will clear this up and maybe bring people back to PoringRO

Yet GM Brian insists I deleted logs of whatever I did.  This means your argument is already invalid from before you can show evidence to back it up.

I think I've said enough.

Hutchy

When on the internet, I have this one simple rule I live by - SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING. Everything. This way, you'll have proof, no matter what accusations are slung at you, and you can visibly back up everything you say. This goes for forum PMs, ingame screenies, anything that could be of use to you if something came up down the road.

Regardless of who is lying and who is telling the truth, or if both parties are putting their own spin on what actually happened, nothing beats cold hard proof.

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Hutchy on Oct 29, 2008, 01:22 PM
When on the internet, I have this one simple rule I live by - SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING. Everything. This way, you'll have proof, no matter what accusations are slung at you, and you can visibly back up everything you say. This goes for forum PMs, ingame screenies, anything that could be of use to you if something came up down the road.

Regardless of who is lying and who is telling the truth, or if both parties are putting their own spin on what actually happened, nothing beats cold hard proof.

Hutchy,

Adobe Photoshop.

Cheers.

Joshy_1289

I agree, Screenshots are worthless in my opinion...

Photoshop has proven this!!!

Hutchy

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Oct 29, 2008, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Hutchy on Oct 29, 2008, 01:22 PM

Hutchy,

Adobe Photoshop.

Cheers.

My bad. I assume people will be honest.

Joshy_1289

Hutchy, as long as i have known you... Which isnt that long.

You should know, never assume honesty!!!!