Pondera-RO

Started by geewee10, Sep 26, 2011, 09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geewee10

well the gm and the owner named mercatus is very disrespectful and the server is still very young (2 months) so there is still bugs that is needed to be repaired or fix, then my friend who already donated on the server, he told the GM to fix the skill manhole because there is some problem with it. and my cousin also tell the gm to fix the platinum headgears, well sadly the gm wont hear us, or neither check it or see if the said bug is true or false then i let them talk to the gm then afterwards the gm shouted that a peroson(my friend) wanted to be edited. lol . then i shout and wanted to fix things out and i said that " ALL HE WANTS IS TO FIX THE SKILL NOT TO BE EDITED" 

Then Pooofff ive beet muted, and then ID banned, and then IP banned. well too bad i got screenies fast enough.

So what now.. The GM/Owner wanted to look bad.. so hes making up such a story.

Well look at the screenies, look at the chat

hmmm i know GM should not say such a bad thing to its player

geewee10

ahahaha, What a GM, server is running for almost 2 months. what a very disrespectful GM

yC

This doesn't fall into server report because our terms does not say server must fix bugs or they must not ban ip/id. 

I can't see much in your screenshot, moving this to review section.  I'll take this as your experience (review) that the server does not listen to player.

Strudel

Much better, finally moved, thanks yC. (:

more pictures or proof please, because what your saying may be true but we can't be certain that what your actually saying it true. Although considering all the advertising lately I was hoping more from them.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Strudel on Sep 26, 2011, 03:40 PM
Much better, finally moved, thanks yC. (:

more pictures or proof please, because what your saying may be true but we can't be certain that what your actually saying it true. Although considering all the advertising lately I was hoping more from them.

Only thing I see is him calling a player a 'Fag'.  Which imo is one of the worst things you can do as an Admin.  If you can't hold your tounge and speak in a professional manner even if players are stepping on your toes, then you DONT need to be running a server.  Although I know many disrespectful people do.

That's all I can comment on cause its all I can see.  GM's/Admins shouldn't be disrespectful to players, they are potential donators and they are part of your community.

Strudel

got a point there. But still have to wonder, what did he say to make him say fag, or did he just say it without any kind of provocation.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Strudel on Sep 26, 2011, 06:59 PM
got a point there. But still have to wonder, what did he say to make him say fag, or did he just say it without any kind of provocation.

I can hardly read the red text, which is the player text in this server.  But all I see is where the guy asks him to fix the skill, someone speaks i a different language and then he calls someone a fag.

Even regardless, you should still hold your professionalism, no matter how rude the players can be, if it gets out of hand a simple mute and possible temp ban could be in order.

adik0816

Well, this is what originally happened. I tested manhole on pondera RO and it works but not what I used to see. There was a one cell divider between the target to the accessible point. And i told the admin (mercatus) to check if manhole is working ryt. He said it is the official skill detail. Then I researched about it and found out on one forum that it is just ryt next to the target (and not below the target). I gave him the link and said to check it out and I never heard from him. Then I pubbed "Losing my drive".. Then him and his friends came in. They asked why and I said I found plenty bugs and he said to me "Do not insist on changing skills here coz all the skills here are working."  I said I'm not insisting, I'm just stating what I observed but he keeps on saying it again and again. And then finally started to type all in CAPS and started to say that all that I observe or researched are trash. Also my guildmates saw some bugs like Spirit control is not working and spiral pierce don't have that much damage but he just said he based the database from iRO (official). some ppl saw what the talk was all about. And finally he said he's not going to change the skill and I said ok. Then I stopped talking and started chatting to other players. But his friends said what the admin said and finally stated that "If only u have a brain." and "The skill is not bugged. Maybe you.".  They left the pub and started their own private pub stating "Kick him!!! What an eyesore!!" I never said anything offensive to them but it seems they became irked. I was talking to them in a polite way and that kind of treatment is what I get - harassed. And after that the admin shouted in global that : "Reminder. Don't insist on something that is baseless.". And his friend said :  Mercatus: "Your stupidity never ceases to amuse me.".  Then I said "Why are you offended?" (it's just a mere observation and I NEVER told him to edit my toon). Then he kicked me off the server so I wrote a review about it. Then he shouted on global and started to cuss me. He even sent me a message on facebook saying: "You're so stupid, sir :)".  Then my guildmaster shouted that I just want him to check a specific skill and not edit my TOON. Then he said to my guildmaster: "You don't know the story fag and the admin silenced our guildmaster for 100mins and finally banned him (IP ban too). You can also see his comments on our reviews to him... He was so mad and cussing us there too. Why would he defend himself that way? Is cussing really necessary? Or is it he's just plain guilty that he's modifying the story? I helped the server by donating but he won't even hear my side. I think what he wants is to listen to him but not listen to my side.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 26, 2011, 07:41 PM
Well, this is what originally happened. I tested manhole on pondera RO and it works but not what I used to see. There was a one cell divider between the target to the accessible point. And i told the admin (mercatus) to check if manhole is working ryt. He said it is the official skill detail. Then I researched about it and found out on one forum that it is just ryt next to the target (and not below the target). I gave him the link and said to check it out and I never heard from him. Then I pubbed "Losing my drive".. Then him and his friends came in. They asked why and I said I found plenty bugs and he said to me "Do not insist on changing skills here coz all the skills here are working."  I said I'm not insisting, I'm just stating what I observed but he keeps on saying it again and again. And then finally started to type all in CAPS and started to say that all that I observe or researched are trash. Also my guildmates saw some bugs like Spirit control is not working and spiral pierce don't have that much damage but he just said he based the database from iRO (official). some ppl saw what the talk was all about. And finally he said he's not going to change the skill and I said ok. Then I stopped talking and started chatting to other players. But his friends said what the admin said and finally stated that "If only u have a brain." and "The skill is not bugged. Maybe you.".  They left the pub and started their own private pub stating "Kick him!!! What an eyesore!!" I never said anything offensive to them but it seems they became irked. I was talking to them in a polite way and that kind of treatment is what I get - harassed. And after that the admin shouted in global that : "Reminder. Don't insist on something that is baseless.". And his friend said :  Mercatus: "Your stupidity never ceases to amuse me.".  Then I said "Why are you offended?" (it's just a mere observation and I NEVER told him to edit my toon). Then he kicked me off the server so I wrote a review about it. Then he shouted on global and started to cuss me. He even sent me a message on facebook saying: "You're so stupid, sir :)".  Then my guildmaster shouted that I just want him to check a specific skill and not edit my TOON. Then he said to my guildmaster: "You don't know the story fag and the admin silenced our guildmaster for 100mins and finally banned him (IP ban too). You can also see his comments on our reviews to him... He was so mad and cussing us there too. Why would he defend himself that way? Is cussing really necessary? Or is it he's just plain guilty that he's modifying the story? I helped the server by donating but he won't even hear my side. I think what he wants is to listen to him but not listen to my side.

Some people will just stick with what they think is true.  Its his server, his rules.  But I also understand where you're coming from, he should take the time to at least look at the link.  Or at least I would anyways.  But if you are persistent about it, people will get annoyed.  He doesn't have that great of people skills it seems like, which is important when running a server. 

Just take it as a server that is not worth your time and move on.  There isn't really much you can do.  If the admin says its 'working as intended', just let it be at that.  There is no reason to argue and rant about a game that you should be spending your time having FUN on.  Find a server that better suits you and your needs.  [ Fixed skills in this case and probably a more professional admin / gm team. ]

geewee10

Well as i have observed, Mercatus only focuses on donation, because he always pub and shout that if you have donation problems please approach me or @request. well he already got my friends money then kicked him. i just said one thing and kicked me banned me. well is it fair? i only Main " all he wanted is to fix the skill not to be edited" then muted, banned then ip banned, without any warning. btw after he called me fag he muted me and banned me maybe hes thinking i can get Screenshots. hes too late i got one. so sorry if i only have one. but my friend got plenty ill let him upload his SCreenies..

Usagimimi

Screenie says:

"All he wants is to fix the skills not for the jobs to be editted."

There ought to be more to this conversation...

geewee10

well there is between my friend and the GM. but me thats what i only said. coz the GM shouting that theres someone who wanted to be edited something like that. but my friends just telling to look at the skills and if its wrong please fix it. then the gm is accusing my friend that he wanted to be edited then i shouted that all he wanted is to fix the skills not to be edited. then poof muted.

anyway theres no warning between me and GM i am with a friend we are still killing mvp at that time. and the translation on my guildsmate chat is, what happend to geewee(me). why are you muted? well they are too surpirsed why im muted..

anyway ill ask my friend who is the one reporting bugs to post his screenies, and also i am reporting bugs of a certain headgear thats not working then the gm answer me but i know hes there because he shouting about donation problems..

geewee10

And also they are pushing us to write a review about the server. lol

adik0816

Quote from: Yusifer on Sep 26, 2011, 11:04 PM
Screenie says:

"All he wants is to fix the skills not for the jobs to be editted."

There ought to be more to this conversation...

well, the conversation ended there coz both of us got IP banned.

Usagimimi

Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 26, 2011, 11:25 PM
well, the conversation ended there coz both of us got IP banned.

I mean, before what's seen there. It looks like you just posted the end, but didn't post the interrogation / discussion overall.