Armani Ragnarok Online - Fresh server. 300-120 No Third Class

Started by Nuclear Toast, Oct 01, 2011, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuclear Toast

Just wanted to write a quick review on a server I just recently started playing. First off, a quick note. Third Jobs have been disabled for a balance issue. Sprites will be available at a later time, I believe, but don't quote me on that.

I saw quite a few people disappear when third jobs were gone, so I wanted to put my two cents in and hopefully get some more people in the server. At the moment, its a low population, anywhere between 5-15 players. I'm seeing more and more people day by day.

The GM's are awesome, very polite and intune to the players and issues on the server and more than willing to help out.

Leveling isn't a drag, it takes some effort, but not so much that it kills the experiance.

~Customs~ Lots of quests for headgears, wings, or other things to decorate your sprite.(None of these are overpowered. Most give at the most +10 to a certain stat.) Item mall. Card Remover. Skill and Stat reseter.

New updates are always poping up, and people are just as active in the forum.

http://armani-ro.net/

Also! Installing was a breeze. Didn't have any problems.

Armani

Thank's for the extended review! Also yes, we removed 3rd jobs as its a project that takes time to attempt to balance. This was taking time from focusing on the servers main features. We are only keeping 3rd job (with out any of the skills) for the sprite and stat bonus but can only be acquired through a quest which makes the player be a Hero Class (so 3rd jobs are to show the player is Hero, nothing to do with 3rd jobs at all, only the suit / sprite) Any ways this Hero Status will grant the player access an exclusive map not available to Non Hero's that will include custom quest to Hero armor, sets, etc. Also will include many benefits =]
We are not a server that focuses on receiving money and donations. Donations items exist in the server but they are also available in game. So we don't make that split between equal opportunities.