Pondera-RO

Started by geewee10, Sep 26, 2011, 09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adik0816

YUP ^_^

up to you if you're convinced or not :)
I've said the possibilities. If he's going to defend, he wouldn't cuss. It's really unproffessional unless something triggered inside him.

geewee10

Well we are the victim here especially me. for just one statement banned. boom!!

Triper

Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 28, 2011, 03:14 AM
dude, it's simple you're the owner, you can use any account created and everything is possible
The same can be told about you.
eAthena is easy to use and you've already been in the server. Easy to make some npcs in same positions, fake the logo to appear in the screenshots, add some chars and change the time of the pc to one that suits you.
Stop making you look bad, truth was already found.

The admin may be a bit rude, it's truth, and that's a bit not so professional but still doesn't make you that good either by trying to frame people.

His screenshot is like 5h before yours/your friend/whatever, he fakes now? You don't even know where he lives dood, you and your friend just burned yourself.

Quote from: epzkie on Sep 28, 2011, 03:20 AM
Yeah he's the owner of the server but i think even Admins cant manipulate time/date in screenshots
So easy as 2 clicks and don't need nothing except game on the pc running, no photoshop/paint needed but then the same can be said about the other part and if there was always that concern, we would never go with all the reports.
Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 28, 2011, 03:31 AM
A common report turned to a GM rage lol.
The only rage I see is you and your friend Q.Q for a ban after asking/begging for "edits"/fix.
Do you even though about the skills that you wanted edited being as the admin wanted to be?
Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 28, 2011, 04:07 AM
Well, too much for defending... We're just reporting. :)
If you guys are just reporting and not defending why so much q.q and rage against everybody who is against you both?

Strudel

^ Thank you! Finally somebody said it, this really needs to stop.

adik0816

Quote from: Triper on Sep 28, 2011, 09:57 AM
The same can be told about you.
eAthena is easy to use and you've already been in the server. Easy to make some npcs in same positions, fake the logo to appear in the screenshots, add some chars and change the time of the pc to one that suits you.
Stop making you look bad, truth was already found.

The admin may be a bit rude, it's truth, and that's a bit not so professional but still doesn't make you that good either by trying to frame people.

His screenshot is like 5h before yours/your friend/whatever, he fakes now? You don't even know where he lives dood, you and your friend just burned yourself.
So easy as 2 clicks and don't need nothing except game on the pc running, no photoshop/paint needed but then the same can be said about the other part and if there was always that concern, we would never go with all the reports.The only rage I see is you and your friend Q.Q for a ban after asking/begging for "edits"/fix.
Do you even though about the skills that you wanted edited being as the admin wanted to be?If you guys are just reporting and not defending why so much q.q and rage against everybody who is against you both?

Dude, it's really obvious you're ignoring facts. I already told you, server owner can change the details of the server.. How can I remotely change his server's details? Did u even think about it?

Also, we're explaining. Pls know the deifference of your so-called QQ and reporting. QQing  can obviously be seen by such harsh words. Did u ever see one word in our posts? :)

Before you speak pls think about it first.

Triper

Can you read this?

Can? Nice then go read my post again for your answers.

Aurora™

I don't really think anyone's evidence is stronger than anyone else's here. All of the previous screenshots are edited, and any one of them can be manipulated (if we're going to start talking about manipulation and framing), whether it's the administrator's screenshot (considering it's also the most obviously edited) and the players'.

Just sayin'. All this topic is, from what I see, is an e-peen topic between a server administrator and two previous players who are upset about an, in their opinion, unjust ban. So, with that being said, you guys got your complaint out there, and the administrator responded, despite the immaturity and vulgarity of the response. So, instead of creating another five pages worth of five-lettered sentences retorting to the previous poster's QQ about your QQ, just be happy with the fact that other's now know something about the server that they probably should know pre-joining. Or, at least, that's what I gathered you were trying to do from the get-go.

Just sayin'.

ragnazorg

Any screenshot can be edited or can be made.

Just download eathena run it in your pc, get their logo edit your computer's time and get a screenshot.

>.<

just sayin.

Usagimimi

PEOPLE, PEOPLE.

HEAR THEE, HEAR THEE MY PLIGHT.

Let's just all get along. Here's some cupcakes.

Does everyone feel bettah now?

Malarija

got banned on pondera coz we we're too good in woe haha (nah, i got no evidence nor do i care now)

too bad tho, server looked okish turned out to be s***

oh well

geewee10

@Malarija, are you serious? ahahaha.. me too i got banned for nothing. no warning no etc.. ahahaha... what a server.. coz the friends of the admin chooses whoever they wanted to ban ^^

Eurydice

Can you show proof that they're indeed doing that? You're just throwing accusations now without proof of your claims. This topic is getting ridiculous and should be locked.

And you should stop responding since you cannot get more evidence regarding your case. You've been saying the same thing for the last five pages.

OT: And I heard Pondera will have a new admin.

geewee10

Who will be there New Admin?? well eury ive posted my evidence already anyway i hope pondera will grow with those kinds of admin i already move on. and found my new server.

Eurydice

Quote from: Eurydice on Sep 29, 2011, 10:09 AM

And you should stop responding since you cannot get more evidence regarding your case. You've been saying the same thing for the last five pages.

Triper

Quote from: Yusifer on Sep 29, 2011, 12:35 AM
Let's just all get along. Here's some cupcakes.

Does everyone feel bettah now?
No, there is no doraemon cupcake :(