Pondera-RO

Started by geewee10, Sep 26, 2011, 09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epzkie

Whats wrong with the screenshots? Screenshot are dated 26th of September, geewee10's one is on 20:22:19 and eight'
s was 17:35:82 it's like a before and after... eight's screenshot was a player asking for edit in his character then geewee's screenshot was the result of it getting muted & banned?.. that's how i see things..  ;D

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

eighttrillanes

Precisely epz, they're just messing in here. /heh trying to frame up, and cover up their idiocy. /heh

adik0816

dude, it's simple you're the owner, you can use any account created and everything is possible since you own the server especially with the help of your friends. It's really smart but you really forgot to change the time/date there :)
Possibly you're guilty of that act... And that chat from paulo? there MIGHT be something behind that that ppl don't wanna see that may have been related to the subject. ;)

Btw, don't use cuss words cause it just shows you're aggravated..if you're defending, you use cuss words man? :) Be a professional. Also, why can't ppl ACCESS your website?

eighttrillanes

Manipulate things? Tryi manipulating some if you can then! I challenge you if screenshots can be manipulated. LMAO. The site simply reached its Bandwidth limit. See, it's even written in the response of anyone's browser and yet you can't understand? What more when I said NO to your requests about editing your characters. /meh Shame on you

adik0816

Also, IF I DID it, it would be unusual to see this screenshot even if he said that he doesn't have any screenshots EXCEPT for that one.
There is also this possibility of changing your computer's time and make the scene and prt screen it so it would be saved according to you pc's time.

adik0816

Quote from: eighttrillanes on Sep 28, 2011, 03:17 AM
Manipulate things? Tryi manipulating some if you can then! I challenge you if screenshots can be manipulated. LMAO. The site simply reached its Bandwidth limit. See, it's even written in the response of anyone's browser and yet you can't understand? What more when I said NO to your requests about editing your characters. /meh Shame on you

I didn't say you can manipulate screenshots. I said you CAN manipulate the SERVER.  ;)

epzkie

Yeah he's the owner of the server but i think even Admins cant manipulate time/date in screenshots without using Photoshop or any graphics related stuff which would be noticeable if it was fabricated.. about their website i have checked it pondera's site is inaccessible coz of bandwidth problems.. maybe their client downloads were hosted on their website which ate all the space on their webhost bandwidth and have reached it's limit.. there is nothing fishy about that in my opinion..  ;D

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

adik0816

Quote from: epzkie on Sep 28, 2011, 03:20 AM
Yeah he's the owner of the server but i think even Admins cant manipulate time/date in screenshots without using Photoshop or any graphics related stuff which would be noticeable if it was fabricated.. about their website i have checked it pondera's site is inaccessible coz of bandwidth problems.. maybe their client downloads were hosted on their website which ate all the space on their webhost bandwidth and have reached it's limit.. there is nothing fishy about that in my opinion..  ;D

Just wondering  ;D

But they can manipulate the time in their PCs :) and make the scene and on prt scr, the time would be saved accordingly

Chemical Crush

This should be moved to Rant and Rave or something.

adik0816

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Sep 28, 2011, 03:29 AM
This should be moved to Rant and Rave or something.

True!!! :D    A common report turned to a GM rage lol.

eighttrillanes

This should be closed. It's futile. My evidence is even stronger. Such spam and false report should be warned.

adik0816

Why don't u wanna continue? So ppl won't see holes in you "proof"?

harubi

Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 28, 2011, 03:21 AM

Just wondering  ;D

But they can manipulate the time in their PCs :) and make the scene and on prt scr, the time would be saved accordingly

WOW, I think you are really good in editing stuff? hahaha  ;D

it shows in your comments regarding this topic  :D
and I think the admin of the server is just defending his server and doing the best he can for a balance and friendly environment server

adik0816

Well, too much for defending... We're just reporting. :)

harubi

ahh really? hehe

not really convinced  ;D