Pondera-RO

Started by geewee10, Sep 26, 2011, 09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Yusifer on Sep 26, 2011, 11:27 PM
I mean, before what's seen there. It looks like you just posted the end, but didn't post the interrogation / discussion overall.

Well they said they'd get their friend to post more ss's

Always take ss's when you see Gms/Admins being crazy.  They can always be used in the longrun.  Not trying to say you should point fingers at all Admins, but its always nice to have proof incase crazy stuff like this happens.

geewee10

well for me its the first conversation and the last. thats all ive done. to shout that. ahahaha

Chemical Crush

Quote from: geewee10 on Sep 27, 2011, 12:09 AM
well for me its the first conversation and the last. thats all ive done. to shout that. ahahaha

Some people just don't have the correct mindset to run a server.

I see it happen often. 

Triper

I see that as this:

Pinoy talk
More Pinoy talk
Even more Pinoy talk
OH s*** even more and I can't understand crap
Someone in a pink font asking to a Gm about his friend wanting skills fixed, no job edits
OH NOES MORE PINOY and now is about PVP
GM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
MUTE!
Pinoys on rage because of the mute. OHNOES SOMEONE GOT A MUTE OHNOES! RUN, GM IS BAD RUN PINOYS RUN4URZENNY!
40 secs later more GM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Player got pwned
END

Jk but ^ is really a lot how I see this in a funny way[no offense to pinoy peeps] still there is some missing links in this pic:
- Your font is in pink aka suggests you're talking in party with your friend alone because of the following
- GM said a thing that doesn't fit in the party chat, instead looks like he's talking to a friend
- Pinoy raging could be like if you just pop'd up on Prontera with a Mute bubble
- The banned account could be a previous banned account that you logged to get a shot, it's just 35 secs difference
- No GM in the screen, nobody talking in the screen with the same stuff as the log shows.
- I don't understand tagalog

Not good enough for me to believe that there isn't something fishy in the back of this.

geewee10

Well that pink chat is their megaphone. it is use to main chat..

geewee10

All i can say is this not the first and i know this will happend again... one word against GM = banned.

Gm being very disrespectful , Pushing people to write reviews, shouting in Tagalog, all the gm think about is the donation. lol good luck for the server

geewee10

Well i think the Owner of Pondera Got very guilty on what action he have done to me and my friend, well he definitely deleted our RMS review to his server. and i cant see any review from pondera Ragnarok Online and also when searching it its says error. or i am blocked. i dont know .. lol so hes avoiding me to harm his server because he is guilty. lol

i was planning to printscreen what he said to us about the RMS review. well when im searching it i cant see it. i dont know how or why. maybe he removed it or you guys did. dont know, but all i can say even though in RMS review i replied to us with a very disrespectful way. if you guys can re access or have a back up on our RMS reviews on Pondera Ragnarok Online please post it it thanks..

adik0816

that's the only error i had... I had only 1 screenshot... I thought I have a screenshots folder on my ragnarok folder but apparently I don't. Well, I wrote the story and I can't blame anybody if they don't believe me since most of the witnesses are the admin's friends.

geewee10

I agree.. the one who talked to my friends is the owners friend and they dont know that we can understand tagalog after they talk the friend Named "TESTER" said to the GM " ill just translate coz theyre speaking in tagalog" hey, im very annoyed to him please kick him now. and hes also saying badwords against my friend. then the gm agrees and says well me too im very annoyed hard headed freak. lol.

adik0816

Strudel

bigger please, don't have hawk eyes.

geewee10

and the server website is down!!! guilty http://www.pondera-ro.com/

Strudel

that's just brandwidth limit exceeded, nothing more. Possibly somebody spammed it with a dos program or the owner put his full client into his website and it only allowed certain amount of brandwidth

MaticRO

OR he is just guilty and hes avoiding us to post on his website.

Triper

Quote from: geewee10 on Sep 27, 2011, 03:39 AM
one word against GM = banned
So you're saying that you only asked once to the gm and then he raged? But I though you guys were asking that for lot, even the pic shows evidence of that: "All he wants" shows that you asked more then once and that there was some annoyance from the player side.
Now it makes sense! GM banned you guys for something and then boom, It's "let's frame the server admin/gm team time!".
Quote from: adik0816 on Sep 27, 2011, 04:02 AM
I wrote the story
And I though the one who made the topic was geewee10 not adik0816 :O

Also, where is the tagalog translation of what is in the pic lol Something fishy is there and you guys don't want to be know.

Sorry but this don't get me, looks like a fishy scheme to frame the owner/gm team of that server lol