PcRO

Started by Brilon, Jun 08, 2008, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Thank you, but those 'needed areas' they are but still haven't updated have been implemented on like 90% of the other private servers for awhile. I'd like to recommend again for you to see other servers offered to you. i also extremely enjoy your moderation of my unbaised as i possible could and generic review. If you really love that server and have no intent to explore others that you could play, you should apply for GM. They seriously need an active one, no matter how you handle some situations >.>

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:50 PM
Thank you, but those 'needed areas' they are but still haven't updated have been implemented on like 90% of the other private servers for awhile. I'd like to recommend again for you to see other servers offered to you.

These sort of things take time - especially when you do them as well as pcRO does.

Thorin

you can't do updates well or bad. You f*** find them off official RO implement them to your server, repack the files, and then reboot if its major update. its kinda like running a server patcher i'd say. If thats what your GMs telling you it means that they were to lazy to sit around for about an hour and make sure it doesn't error while uploading and repacking the files.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:58 PM
you don't do updates well. You f*** download them from official RO when they get released to private servers LOL. If thats what your GMs telling you it means that they were to lazy to sit around for about an hour and make sure it doesn't error while uploading and repacking the files.

What? Are you reading the same thread? Of course they update the game. Other features partially unrelated to game play will be updated/introduced. I need to update your flaw list..: thieving, forgetful, envious, and now, illiterate.

Thorin

You didn't specify what 'needed areas' meant. I thought you meant like gameplay, new maps, quests, and items, not custom features. I'm not illerate.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 09:04 PM
You didn't specify what 'needed areas' meant. I thought you meant like gameplay, new maps, quests, and items, not custom features.

Well, we were on the subject of IRC and the forums, I had thought that it was self implied.

Thorin

it takes a day to do all of that mIRC, Vent, and Forum setup. It shouldn't take your server over 2 years. I thought you were talking scripting and C++ into the serrver for mods which actually takes awhile. You are obviously brainwashed with loyalty to care so much for such a meidocre server which really really has nohing special about it, in anyway, i hope you will realize this. Goodbye anyone who plays here isn't worth talking out of it.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 09:09 PM
it takes a day to do all of that mIRC, Vent, and Forum setup. It shouldn't take your server over 2 years. I thought you were talking scripting and C++ into the serrver for mods which actually takes awhile.

When I said required areas I was covering all of the updates - which they feel are required, which I don't have enough information, or time to list. I do know that GM Thom, and the rest of the community believe in the quality of his work, so everything will be pcRO exclusive - don't get too excited, the changes will only make things easier for you, not emulate the effects of cocaine.

But, no, I'm quite sure that C++ is involved with some of features that are being constructed, such as a patcher and other related things.

Brainwashed? That's awful funny coming from you.

Thorin

If you wanna cal it brainwashing, more like opening my eyes to see that this server is really nothing put next to an actual server.

I dare you to play another server for 1 week to see the other options you have. I dare you...... you will be amazed especially if you have played nowhere else but PcRO for over a year seriously, who could play a server with a 10 player average for over a year.

Unless of coarse, brainwashed with hope by unactive GM claims probably made weeks ago.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
If you wanna cal it brainwashing, more like opening my eyes to see that this server is really nothing put next to an actual server.

You missed the point on my brainwashing comment - senseless to go over it with you.

QuoteI dare you to play another server for 1 week to see the other options you have. I dare you...... you will be amazed especially if you have played nowhere else but PcRO for over a year seriously, who could play a server with a 10 player average for over a year.

Unless of coarse, brainwashed with hope by unactive GM claims probably made weeks ago.

Actually, it's funny that you mention such a thing, because I've played many a sever, a couple of them for more than a week. And recently.

Thorin

You of coarse meant branwashed like they all say of members of 'that overly religiuous guild leaders' guild. Thats what most ppl who side with LLR think. they believe that we were brainwashed to think LLR is terrible when many of us saw ourselves what LLR was like >.>
You even talk down to me like they did.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 09:34 PM
You of coarse meant branwashed like they all say of members of 'that overly religiuous guild leaders' guild.

I'm glad that you took the time to figure that out - would you like a cookie?

QuoteThats what most ppl who side with LLR think. they believe that we were brainwashed to think LLR is terrible when many of us saw ourselves what LLR was like >.>

So, you're pretty desperate, huh?

QuoteYou even talk down to me like they did.

In short: you're only putting down pcRO for the heck of it, now. I mean, could you be anymore obvious? The more hateful my posts were, the less you seemed to think of pcRO. That's good stuff.

Hang on, just realized that I need to lay this out in a simple fashion: instead of attacking me, he's trying to attack a wonderful server, because he thinks that I have some sort of current connection. So, obviously anything he says/has said is a desperate attack to win whatever this is, and does not actually reflect on the server. For shame.

Why not check his server out? I'm sure you'd love playing under that guy.

[That there is close, but I'm not attacking the server that you play at directly. Know why? Because I'm not going to steep that low - I'm not that desperate - attacking a place where someone invested a lot of money and time, even if they do have to put up with you.]

EDIT:
I'd liked to apologize to any RMS staffers; I feel for you having to read through this, and probably noticing many broken rules (I'm guilty).

EDIT:
Editing's fun!

Thorin

Yea its totally true, I saw you guys advertising all over this forum and thought i'd just put out something in the review section, i mean thats what its for right. I wanted to warn some new players of pcRO of my personal expierence with this server, and i get this dude some mindless nobody saying everything i say is false, like moderating my comments when he's got no right, his first f*** post was a complete attack on me personally, thats what moderators need to know, Fighting for a server thats been on for 2+ years and has gotten nowhere. I wonder why.... the truth is there is a long list of reasons.

I just wanted to let players know what they might see playing here. A  bunch of die hard stuborn, mindlessly loyal players on an unupdated server with unactive GMs. were all these posts and attacks on me worth this post of my opinion:

QuoteIts hosted in Holland. I played there about a year ago. Its really small, but i quit cause of GM Corruption. IDK maybe its better now 

When moderators decide to prune our agruement here this is what i want as my review, unmoderated from players >.>:

QuoteSadly, Comments are were a player needs to put all things he sees in a server, whether negative or positive. I've been on PcRO to see things about 3 or 4 times in the past month or 2.

-Sadly, There isn't many good things to report. The GMs are inactive, many sections of your forums haven't been used since 2006, you don't have ventrilo, or mIRC, which are essentials on all servers. Its basically an flatout un-modified RO server with a very few custom features here and there, made along time ago. It could definately use a more active GM Staff.

-One good thing i've seen is that the server population has risen to an average of about 15~20 from a few months ago 0~10

If you joined here when you were new to RO and think you are being loyal, i would recomend exploring other servers to see what else is offered to you because you may be suprised.

There are Better Servers, There are Worse Servers. Its an all around average plain RO server, I would recommend to anyone interested in the original RO expierence without large custom modifications.

That is my review of PcRO.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 10:54 PM
Yea its totally true, I saw you guys advertising all over this forum and thought i'd just put out something in the review section, i mean thats what its for right. I wanted to warn some new players of RO of my personal expierence with this server, and i get this dude some mindless nobody saying everything i say is false, like moderating my comments when he's got no right, his first f*** post was a complete attack on me personally, thats what moderators need to know, Fighting for a server thats been on for 2+ years and has gotten nowhere. I wonder why.... the truth is there is a long list of reasons.

I just wanted to let players know what they might see playing here. A  bunch of die hard stuborn, mindlessly loyal players on an unupdated server with unactive GMs. were all these posts and attacks on me worth:

False. All of it. Seriously. Well, except the loyal bit.

I like how you're going backwards with this. Whee.

Quoteike moderating my comments when he's got no right

Come on, baby. I've got every right in the world.

Thorin

you have no right, I played the server and i'm stating my expierence, personally worst server i ever played. read it, comment it, say its because im a desperate man trying to ruin an alrdy dead server or im jealous lol go ahead, i just want my review to be heard without you f*** moderation and denoucing the servers past, which was so terrible that dozens of people left. Its true, you dont have to explain why, how, or deny it. Its just true, Half the server quit because of drama about players that still play there, dominating in WoE and then taunting about it. It's Known Truth, no need to eloborate in an extremely biased way!