PcRO

Started by Brilon, Jun 08, 2008, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronny

Pcro was small, your guild WAS half the server. You had a few stragglers like me on the side, but for the most part, that was it.

And SD was not all gone. And none of them were punished unjustly. All were punished under the solid facts. Uh. I dunno where you play but, botting hacking=ban

Thorin

QuoteYou're just here because you envied a guild so much, and belonged to one where immature people couldn't handle competition.

All of that statement is untrue.

Envy- not at all we were angry that LLR dominated the entire server with like 4 support and allied guilds on a server with like 7 active guilds and then they added to it by making taunts laughing at players and making crude comments in open chat after WoE.

Immature- I wouldn't think us so immature as to try and end the crude comments by asking them to up their chat filter to try and end these crude comments said by LLR that I think were pretty immature. Reminded that this caused many ppl to spat more crude comments at us just for making a suggestion thinking we could help end the drama.

Quoteyour guild WAS half the server

Let me re-phrase then, LonLonRanch caused MORE than half the server to get up, walk away from it without a single backward glance.

QuoteI'm defending it. You're just here because you envied a guild so much, and belonged to one where immature people couldn't handle competition. So, unhostile? Please.

I am here because as a former player i want to show players interested in this server how players, and hey even GMs like you react to opposition. They would crush anyone who opposed them, Is that not what you have been trying to do with this conversation, finding ways to negate everything i say all of which is true, thats the signs of a truely great GM eh? (true facism to me)
Quoteyour old guild left because many of them, but not all, were just like you; Single minded.

You have been single-minded in this entire conversation aswell. You say to defend your server, but hey hasn't most of your comments been about LLR and how everyone and I who left there were just Jealous of them. But hey anything to make me sound uncredilbe right?

And after i explained how the GMs handled drama about jailing Lon you reply with a comment about how im total jealous of LLR, by naming a support guild after them (which i made as a joke to be honest). This had hmmmm..... NOTHING to do with my comment.

I was a player on PcRO for 4 months and whether you deem what i say as reliable or not, it needs to be known.

Ronny

QuoteEnvy- not at all we were angry that LLR dominated the entire server with like 4 support and allied guilds on a server with like 7 active guilds and then they added to it by making taunts laughing at players and making crude comments in open chat after WoE.

Let me quote myself here:

Quoteand [you] belonged to one where immature people couldn't handle competition.

Couldn't handle competition. If one guild can't stand up to an evenly-sized guild that separated itself in WoE, I'd say that they were only upset because of the fact.

QuoteI wouldn't think us so immature as to try and end the crude comments by asking them to up their chat filter to try and end these crude comments said by LLR that I think were pretty immature.

I'll go ahead and mention this again...: A Lon Lon Ranch member was jailed for quite some time, and there were plenty of warnings given out. What more are you looking for by bringing this up multiple times? They were punished accordingly. I know that your guild wanted full-time bans so that they wouldn't have any guild competition - but hey, life's unfair.

Dear player....

At pcRO, the GM Team believes in treating members with the respect that they deserve. Each incident is looked into thoroughly and heavily before making a decision - and even then passed throughout the different members of the team so that a fair and just action can be carried out.

Let me re-phrase then, LonLonRanch caused MORE than half the server to get up, walk away from it without a single backward glance.

False.

QuoteI am here because as a former player i want to show players interested in this server how players, and hey even GMs like you react to opposition. They would crush anyone who opposed them, Is that not what you have been trying to do with this conversation, finding ways to negate with lies everything i say so all of which is true, thats the signs of a truely great GM eh? (true facism to me)

New players: don't believe everything you read, especially if they're coming from someone extremely single-minded as our friend here. Why am I telling you for? You're smarter than that.

Oh, and GMs like me? LOL, try again. Not a GM, either.

You have been single-minded in this entire conversation aswell. You say to defend your server, but hey hasn't most of your comments been about LLR and how everyone and I who left there were just Jealous of them.

And after i explained how the GMs handled drama about jailing Lon you reply with a comment about how im total jealous of LLR, by naming a support guild after them (which i made as a joke to be honest). This had hmmmm..... NOTHING to do with my comment.

Of course I'm going to incorporate LLR in my posts - you keep bringing them up.

Oh... and a joke? Alright, let's call it that - but only to make you feel better.

QuoteThis had hmmmm..... NOTHING to do with my comment.

Kind of like you dodging most of what I say? Yeah.

QuoteI was a player on PcRO for 4 months and whether you deem what i say as reliable or not, it needs to be known.

I was there longer, and explored more of the community.

Thorin

QuoteQuote
Envy- not at all we were angry that LLR dominated the entire server with like 4 support and allied guilds on a server with like 7 active guilds and then they added to it by making taunts laughing at players and making crude comments in open chat after WoE.

Let me quote myself here:

and [you] belonged to one where immature people couldn't handle competition.

Couldn't handle competition. If one guild can't stand up to an evenly-sized guild that separated itself in WoE, I'd say that they were only upset because of the fact.

I enjoy WoE competion! in your comment you failed to make a remark about the crude comments and taunts after WoE. I wouldn't consider that part of handling competion.

You failed to mention the total bullocks of the fact that LLR had more than half the active guilds as Allies on the server which destroyed fun competion. That kinda ruins the fun of it! But we wouldn't of had as many complaints about it if they handled their good luck and success in WoE with modesty.

Doesn't this server have a 2 castle limit during WoE so even the strongest guilds can only have 2 of the 4 castles? Yet in the end LLR basically had control of all 4! Please Reply.

QuoteQuote
This had hmmmm..... NOTHING to do with my comment.

Kind of like you dodging most of what I say? Yeah.

I ignored most of the things you said since most were attacks on my crediblity and nothing to do with my comments, sure i ignored those things.

I know, i should have asked this before but what was your IGN?

Ronny

QuoteI enjoy WoE competion! in your comment you failed to make a remark about the crude comments and taunts after WoE. I wouldn't consider that part of handling competion.

You failed to mention the total bullocks of the fact that LLR had more than half the active guilds as Allies on the server which destroyed fun competion. That kinda ruins the fun of it! But we wouldn't of had as many complaints about it if they handled their good luck and success in WoE with modesty.

Quotehalf the active guilds as Allies on the server

What allies? The only other guilds allied to LLR... were LLR, split up, which in theory would make them easier to defeat. The real guilds on the server were actually tied into Void, so you have it quite backwards.

Quotecrude comments and taunts after WoE

All guilds at one time or another, have been guilty of slinging after WoE mud. If it crossed the line, it was dealt with.

QuoteDoesn't this server have a 2 castle limit during WoE so even the strongest guilds can only have 2 of the 4 castles? Yet in the end LLR basically had control of all 4! Please Reply.

Currently there are only two castles. But back then, there were four. And no, you're wrong; LLR did not have control over all four. Ever. I can recall your guild having Kriemhild up until they left. Other than that, there was enough competition to keep LLR defending one castle, and if lucky, two.

QuoteI know, i should have asked this before but what was your IGN?

That's irrelevant.

Thorin

hmmm i forgot you said this;

QuoteNope. I NEVER WoE'd. I said that already.

-If you never WoE'd you shouldn't comment on anything about it dude? sorry but most of your last comment was wrong.

-LLR usually ended with 4 and if WE were lucky 3. We had Kriemhield at the end of WoE only 3 times in 4 months on that server. So LLR kinda went against the servers Philosophy with having the 2 other castles they couldn't take on thier technical guild taken by thier support guilds.

-Whats so irrelevent about you're IGN i just want to remember who you are because i only remember there being only members of guilds and noobs. most guild leaders i talked with tried to recruit everyone they saw outside guilds /heh It really would explain alot of your comments if I knew your IGN. I see only one reason you wouldn't tell me......

Ronny

Quote-If you never WoE'd you shouldn't comment on anything about it dude? sorry but most of your last comment was wrong.

Everything I said was exactly right. I didn't have to WoE to know what happened - and if you think that's wrong, you're not thinking it through.

Quote-LLR usually ended with 4 and if WE were lucky 3. We had Kriemhield at the end of WoE only 3 times in 4 months on that server. So LLR kinda went against the servers Philosophy with having the 2 other castles they couldn't take on thier technical guild taken by thier support guilds.

They did not ever end up with four. The points that you're making are foggy and often false.

-Whats so irrelevent about you're IGN i just want to remember who you are because i only remember there being only members of guilds and noobs. most guild leaders i talked with tried to recruit everyone they saw outside guilds Laugh It really would explain alot of your comments if I knew your IGN.

If that's all that you can remember, too bad.  And it's irrelevant because this isn't about my in-game name, it's about pcRO. And your envious rampage.

Thorin

True, They never did, because they couldn't with a 2 castle limit. They and their allies/support guilds did!

And I swear you need to stop using the term envious. Use something else because there is nothing to be envious of.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:05 PM
True, They never did, because they couldn't with a 2 castle limit. They and their allies/support guilds did!

False. LLR or any affiliated guilds never had all four of the castles.

QuoteAnd I swear you need to stop using the term envious. Use something else because there is nothing to be envious of.

I'm only using it because that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see that you've copied their guild name, emblem, and title.

Thorin

hey man, ok lets end this here. Admit some of the things i said were true and that it's all just in the past and we can finally walk away.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:08 PM
hey man, ok lets end this here. Admit some of the things i said were true an that it's all just past.

I'd have to read the thread again - I find it hard to believe that everything that you've said is false, but I'm quite sure that all of your comments about pcRO are contorted in some way.

Thorin

Contorted or not thats how i saw it happen. Most of it can't be contorted because it's a first hand expierence. Crude Comments and Actually Events can't be contorted, but anything thats an opinion can be. Well its all the past and most has probably changed so what are you worried for. I admited that in my first post, which i as a former player had a right to and you torched and started the snowball effect =/

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:13 PM
Well its all the past and most has probably changed so what are you worried for. I admited that in my first post, which i as a former player had a right to and you torched and started the snowball effect.

I'm defending a great server.

If you really want to walk away, I'd like for you to post - in this thread -  what you liked about pcRO without slipping in any negative comments. Because we've all read what you don't like about pcRO.

Only then will I be happy.

Thorin

Sadly, Comments are were a player needs to put all things he sees in a server, whether negative or positive. I've been on PcRO to see things about 3 or 4 times in the past month or 2.

-Sadly, There isn't many good things to report. The GMs are inactive, many sections of your forums haven't been used since 2006, you don't have ventrilo, or mIRC, which are essentials on all servers. Its basically an flatout un-modified RO server with a very few custom features here and there, made along time ago. It could definately use a more active GM Staff.

-One good thing i've seen is that the server population has risen to an average of about 15~20.

If you joined here when you were new to RO and think you are being loyal, i would recomend exploring other servers to see what else is offered to you because you may be suprised.

There are Better Servers, There are Worse Servers. Its an all around average plain RO server, I would recommend to anyone interested in the original RO expierence without large custom modifications.

That is my review of PcRO.

Ronny

Quote from: GM Thorin on Jun 18, 2008, 08:27 PM
-There isn't many good things to report.

Negative spin, no? We've had enough negativity from you to fill five good reviews, thank you. With that attitude you're going to remain a thieving, envious Ragnarok Online player. With a bad memory I might add.

Quote-There isn't many good things to report. The GMs are inactive, many sections of your forums haven't been used since 2006, you don't have ventrilo, or mIRC, which are essentials on all servers. Its basically an flatout un-modified RO server with a very few custom features here and there, made along time ago.

With this quote, I would like to address anyone else reading: pcRO is undergoing some changes (for the better). They're going to be updating some needed areas, that I'm sure anyone would find sexy.  The forums are slightly inactive, but they have age and wisdom at hand. Plus they looks far more attractive than most that I've seen. (And they're checked frequently - they only appear dead).

QuoteThere are Better Servers, There are worse servers. Its an all around average plain RO server, I would recommend to anyone interested in the original RO expierence without large custom modifications

The recommendation is nice, however, I have to slightly disagree. Though it's true that there aren't any large noticeable modifications, there are enough  behind the scenes modifications that make game play easier and fun for all RO players. Nothing more to be said, you'll have to wait and see.

It's a tad biased because of your other server position, but it was, for the most part a fair review; I'll give you that.