RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: OriginsRO.. a viciously anti-white server  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Ataktos

OriginsRO.. a viciously anti-white server
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:31 PM »
 Two days ago, a player in OriginsRO wrote a message in the #main chat, calling for violence/rape against all white people in Europe. Following the incident, i  opened a topic to report the case, and requested that the GM´s decision on what to do about the issue, be revealed to me there.

Here is a link to my topic, which also contains the evidence i provided, and the GM´s response to this vile situation..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2557
(In case you dont want to register to view the forum, here is a link to the evidence i provided.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9nH_-wQf4&feature=youtu.be  and here is a link to the decision, made by the GM´s.. https://i.imgur.com/ggeqFk5.png)

Now i would like to provide a little contrast, so that people who dont know the facts, may better understand. Not to long ago on this same server, i received a 3 day ban, for having called communists.. apes. Now again.. the reson i mention this, is to merely provide contrast, that you may have something to compare with the situation above. It is by no means to dispute said ban i received. I was banned justly, as i broke the rules by insulting someone. However!, you can easily compare the two cases, and notice something very wrong, with the way things are handled in OriginsRO. Where my merely calling a few communists apes, is punished more severely than someone calling for violence/rape, against all Europeans in Europe.

Now i would like to provide more contrast, except this time it will be contrast between, how another server deals with racism. Many years ago i played in TalonRO server. At the time i didnt know nearly as much as i do today. While in anger i wrote the following on the main chat.. "All Americans are stupid". A mistake i derely regreat today. Because i have learned since then, that American whites, are beloved Europeans brothers and sisters. I did not understand back then, that Americans had little to do with what their corrupt governments do, and that actualy they are victims of their governments themselves. So i was banned for racism back then, and given an irreversible permanent ban. And i strongly believe today, that it was justice.

Now look at what OriginsRO as done, about a statement which is endlessly worst, than the ones i made in these two examples above. The player who wrote them, got 1 SINGLE DAY!.. of ban. Now ask yourself.. if i had written on the main chat, the exact same thing, except it was about ANY other group of people, what do you think OriginsRO staff would have done to my account?. They would have permanently banned me in a heart beat.

But this story dosnt end there. Because the calls for violence/rape and racism towards Iberian Peninsula people, were merely the things written by the anti-whites, which i had screenshots of. Before those screenshots, the same players said things like... "Whites have no culture", "Whites dont exist" and.. "A white having a child with another white, is inbreeding", "A white having a child with another white, is Incest". And ofcorse.. none were punished for these vile racist statements, which aim at robing whites of having any legitimacy, to continue to exist/perpectuate themselves. I have no doubt, that any such statements against any other group of people, would have resulted in either a permanent ban, or a VERY long ban. And yet... only 1 was punished with 1 single day ban, which is basicaly a bone being thrown at white players.

But so i didnt have the screenshots, of those things being said, and so i asked the GM´s if they could give them to me. To which ofcorse i received no response. Here is the link to the topic where i request the logs, and you can see that the GM is aware of my request, since he replied to that topic..
https://bbs.originsro.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2558&p=12808#p12808

In cunclusion i would just like to say, that it is a sad thing indeed, that such vicious racism is allowed in a server, which is listed within the Ratemyserver website. I have never in my life, been in a server so openly/balantly hateful towards white people. Needless to say, that i have no intention of playing in this evil server ever again. And i recommend that if you are a white person(man or woman), and you dont hate yourself or your own kin, that you avoid this filthy server like cancer. Server sucks anyway.. it is stagnated with nothing to do, and filled with bots.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:01 PM by Ataktos »

Advertisement

Offline Mathy

Re: OriginsRO.. a viciously anti-white server
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:53 PM »
Hi, I am the GM who gave you the reply you linked to.

Regardless of anyone's personal thoughts regarding your fight against the Kalergi Plan and communist ideology, and the fact that I am pretty much white, and that the majority of the staff is very white, what you were doing was spamming a public channel with controversial/sensitive topics that really deter people from the game that they were trying to play, filling the main global chat with a really out of place discussion that takes focus away from the game. This was not the first occurrence of such from your part, and so your ban was lengthened.

Please look for more appropriate places to bring your discussions regarding racial diversity to. OriginsRO is just trying to be a RO server, not a theater for social and political debate.

Offline Herpderp

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:30 PM »
I don't know anything about the OPs story but if you look at their report section you will see that they are very SJW and carebear, which often goes hand-in-hand with anti-white racism /ok

Offline Mathy

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 11:45 PM »
I don't know anything about the OPs story but if you look at their report section you will see that they are very SJW and carebear, which often goes hand-in-hand with anti-white racism /ok

Fun fact: the first screenshot you posted was a case that was reported, but you conveniently failed to show the outcome: the player was not punished.

You two are very clearly working together to taint the image of oRO, doctoring screenshots to prove a "point".

Offline lemosbr

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 03:58 AM »
While in anger i wrote the following on the main chat.. "All Americans are stupid". A mistake i derely regreat today. Because i have learned since then, that American whites, are beloved Europeans brothers and sisters

Someone who says that has, at the least, ethical problems. There is no point in taking him seriously for ethical issues

Offline Naruto

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 08:00 AM »
He was just selling white potions...

Offline giacapoj

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 10:56 AM »
This thread reminds me of the same rant here with the OP being as the main villain  /heh

He was just selling white potions...
You meant buying, its a Purchase Shop.

Offline xeyleon

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 09:23 PM »
the anti-white supremacy is so vicious.. someone please put at end to this.  /pif

Offline Naruto

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 10:20 PM »
This thread reminds me of the same rant here with the OP being as the main villain  /heh
You meant buying, its a Purchase Shop.

yes thats what i meant

Offline dahman

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 01:55 AM »
im a oro player too.

its lol to see him now here QQing about oRo.

and i can confirm that Ataktos was spamming mainchat like mad for serval weeks, with very very bad language about other religions and always baited the other players into a huge spamming conversation about corruption of "the system" and other racist stuff.
and then hes like "oh no- you are anti white - you guys are evil!!!!"
wtf... cmon, you cant be serious here.

this is so wrong in so many levels.

please just leave us alone, if the server doesnt fit to you because of your "believe"  , then pls just leave!
RO is not a place for this stuff. RO is a place where all this shouldnt matter.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:05 AM by dahman »