OriginsRO

Started by Kirchen, Mar 07, 2018, 07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirchen

I think its worth to give this server a try, if you are looking for a long living stable server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvE-lRxR2IY

this video shows most of the good stuff in oRO

Kirchen

UPDATE : woe scene still growing, server still growing. /no1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBGGHEf4Kn4

I'd suggest to give it a try, also trans will be within the next 2 big updates confirmed by gms. /no1

masana

Been playing Ragnarok since 2004, and this is by far my favorite server I've encountered. I've been playing here since Feb 2019, and I've definitely caught the RO bug all over again because of oRO.

Community is proactive and helpful, economy is stable and healthy, and WoE apparently brings a ton of players on every week (havent experienced that one for myself yet). MVPing is competitive, which can make things challenging but all the more rewarding when you get that little icon above your head :)

Love that they release patches over time, its reminiscent of my old iRO Chaos days. Trans classes havent been released yet, which I find very nice as well. Looking forward to 99ing a few 2:2 classes without the rush of needing to advance immediately.

Definitely recommend to anyone that enjoys working hard to build your character base, as  I do.

My thoughts on player population is that its higher than other posts have indicated. Main chat is always bustling and #trade chat never fails to get quick responses.

LOVE IT!
masana - Alchemist
bangBOOM - Hunter
Cronenberg Morty - Vanilmirth

kizashi

played for like couple of days and left just because it was low rate...
overall in my choice it's one of the best server...

OWNER OF THE SERVER DON'T ASK FOR DONATIONS !!!
/no1

iLEE

I've been watching this server since it was released slowly grow but recently its getting ALOT of attention due to Rebirth now available.

I honestly cant fault this server at all... No P2W / No Cash shop and yet everything else just seems to be perfect to be true. Server stability is 10/10 I havent seen a single drop in packets or unstable ping at all (from EU).

Too anyone reading these reviews, please think twice if you decided not to check it out already, and if your a returning player now is a great time to jump back in since Origins RO is now at its peak.

So glad this server is going to save my money over the xmas period  /heh

Can it get any better than it currently is? We will see i guess but otherwise i am loving it!

Akasuna

Quote from: iLEE on Nov 19, 2019, 10:38 AM
I've been watching this server since it was released slowly grow but recently its getting ALOT of attention due to Rebirth now available.

I honestly cant fault this server at all... No P2W / No Cash shop and yet everything else just seems to be perfect to be true. Server stability is 10/10 I havent seen a single drop in packets or unstable ping at all (from EU).

Too anyone reading these reviews, please think twice if you decided not to check it out already, and if your a returning player now is a great time to jump back in since Origins RO is now at its peak.

So glad this server is going to save my money over the xmas period  /heh

Can it get any better than it currently is? We will see i guess but otherwise i am loving it!

I've been watching this server too and I'm game. I'm about to make an RO come back because of this server lol. It looks like the place to play right now.

Kirchen

its prolly THE best server atm. (if want to play the whole game)
and u dont want to lose your stuff u grind. It provides a original experience without any cashshop. And its been a long time since there has been a server for EU players that big

Khinaya

It's a nice server if you don't mind the outright favorism the staff has towards the people they like, and the ignorance they display towards the more disliked ones.

I have to question Kirchen. How is he not a community manager? I see him advertise for Origins way more despite being banned at some point. He's still one of the few people that I see is actively doing good for the community, yet, doesn't seem to get the acknowledgement he deserves. There's people that is unqualified who do next to nothing but trolling in #main and they can still keep their positions. Somehow.

Not trying to make Origins seem in a negative light. It does have perks to playing it. If you want a server to play on with no interactions then this -is- the server for you. If you do socialize, you'll quickly realize that under that thinly veiled "nice" community is just dramatic kids screaming over every changes made, big or small because it -might- conflict with how fast they can exploit a bug to their advantages to level fast.

Everyone says it's the best server and all... I don't agree but I also do not disagree. Know what you're going into before investing in the server.

Akasuna

Quote from: Khinaya on Nov 23, 2019, 09:23 AM
It's a nice server if you don't mind the outright favorism the staff has towards the people they like, and the ignorance they display towards the more disliked ones.

I have to question Kirchen. How is he not a community manager? I see him advertise for Origins way more despite being banned at some point. He's still one of the few people that I see is actively doing good for the community, yet, doesn't seem to get the acknowledgement he deserves. There's people that is unqualified who do next to nothing but trolling in #main and they can still keep their positions. Somehow.

Not trying to make Origins seem in a negative light. It does have perks to playing it. If you want a server to play on with no interactions then this -is- the server for you. If you do socialize, you'll quickly realize that under that thinly veiled "nice" community is just dramatic kids screaming over every changes made, big or small because it -might- conflict with how fast they can exploit a bug to their advantages to level fast.

Everyone says it's the best server and all... I don't agree but I also do not disagree. Know what you're going into before investing in the server.

In your opinion then what is the best server right now?

Crowthen

Does Origins ro have homunculi yet? I tried playing a while back but no homun was a dealbreaker for me. Where they added along with that trans update? Is there any changes to alchemists to encourage non leeching in the abscence of homunculus, like revo classic demonstration mechanics?

Khinaya

Quote from: Akasuna on Nov 23, 2019, 06:33 PM
In your opinion then what is the best server right now?

There are no "better" servers in terms of stability. I'd like to play once again myself if it wasn't for drama left or right for whatever reason, he said, she said, staff doing very little unless it's something from their most liked community "helpers" it gets very draining fast if you socialize with others.

If you just want to play then again, it is the server to grind on.

dahman

oRO is currently one of the most healthy servers out there.
quite a huge population and this with a "No donation" setting while beeing set up for a long term server (frequent episoide updates that are cming out one after another in a BIG (like 5-6 Month) interval.

you can see alot lvling pvm partys recruiting ppls

There are serval WoE guild videos out there

i linked you thje recent ones that shows some latest WoE scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUdhVRivLzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2PnGjEhxWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RqiXOUZWk

Kirchen

server still growing a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y18TClEMVgU&

/no1 come get your guilds and play woe !!

dahman

very big server.

(online today ist almost daily at 2k+ = it shows the number of diffrent masteraccoutns (unique players) that loged in during the day)

No Donation

No Cheat tolerance (hundrets of ppls got alrdy banned duo grf/and other cheat stuff, they check daily, and got "some" stuff in backround detecting lots of nonHuman behavior //   PLAY LEGIT)

Slow Episode Progression Server
You dont have alot of time duo RL?
PERFECT !!
This Server is long term based, your pricious time wont be wasted here in the long run

We have lots of mechanics to boost your EP, like PartyMemberBonus, daily different Mob of the Day (2x exp) and Floating Rates Mechanics that get activated once in a while.

Basicly leveling is really easy on OriginsRO, currently there are ALOT of Partys ongoing for all level ranges.
in Bio3 you can easy make like 60m exp/hour as a party.

Items/equip on the market are fairly cheap (most of the time), so its np to gear your basics.

Better go play a stable and healthy low rate server - and stay there for X years,
than a "fast" mid/High-rate who will die after X months.
its your choice  /no1

Herpderp

Quote from: dahman on Mar 24, 2020, 03:17 PM
No Cheat tolerance (hundrets of ppls got alrdy banned duo grf/and other cheat stuff, they check daily, and got "some" stuff in backround detecting lots of nonHuman behavior //   PLAY LEGIT)

More like selective cheat tolerance, since there are many videos of players openly AHKing and the admins do nothing about it.  /ok