Only in Nova RO

Started by chamx2, Apr 21, 2017, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chamx2

This game's Game masters and admins alike only listens to top players and high donators whereas even if those people's judgment is just out of jealousy they will ban you. Also they will ban you if you write a bad review on their server at rms. They find ways to make you guilty if they ban you without a right reason and bait you to do the wrong thing since they don't accept reasoning and logical arguement. Also if you're a hardworking player I'll suggest that this server ia not for you. By the time you get richer than those who donate they will start to suspect you for cheating and thus find a reason to ban you I think that is because you'll be a threat to their 'business' rather than service which is the one they should be doing. This game is for stupid people with money and not for RO pioneers who knows how to play the game right. If you're not going to donate; this game is not for you. You're just digging yourselves a grave. Been playing this game almost a year with several accounts and characters that I used to farm and I play like more than 16 hours a day just to get wealthy but that's all gone because of jelousy and biased judgment. SHAME ON YOU NOVA. SHAME ON YOU TOKEI.
/x /x /x

NovaRagnarok

Hi there. I have no clue where you get the idea that we "only listen to top players and high donators", as the entire GM team is unaware of who donates and who does not.
I alone am the only person that deals with donations and I don't spend any amount of time linking character names with incoming donations.

We've never banned a single player for a negative RMS review, this whole idea of baiting players is beyond me. This includes a recent case where a player would constantly nag at the GMs which resulted in only a Discord/Forum ban, even after his multiple RMS thread, his account remains untouched. We've had countless players who have played on NovaRO since the server opening (2+ years) and have had no complaints whatsoever.

I'm sorry you had a negative experience, but you're throwing wild baseless accusations, and I won't be here to listen to them for long.

Edit: This seems like more of a rant than a legitimate review.

HammertimeBlackFreshpro

If it doesn't fit you or is a negative review it must be a rant or lies right? Now you know that the staff of that server does not deserve your time as they will gladly throw you aside as the scapegoat to save face even though you put in that much of your free time into the server. A mistake is never admitted from them rather it's always someone else. They are friendly with you as long as you benefit them.

You have again displayed how pity of a person you are Nova. A player here that put in so much of his effort and time into your server and yet you fail to have any kind of compassion. Shame on you. You are dirt.

The Irony xD begged me first to play for his initial player base with my friend group then banned me each time I beat up his friends.

Edit: @Daedren (Nova Pet) Yet you lost each time on tournament against me which makes you worst. Had to ban me or you guys couldn't ever win. Same with WoE. Reason I was unbanned that often is because there was never a valid reason to ban me in the first place. I've never cheated or broken any rule, Nova just simply doesn't like me. Meanwhile cheaters that are friends with Nova get to stay.

NovaRagnarok

You begged to get back into the server in three separate occasions after being banned, and some of your friends still ask for you to be allowed back.
I invited you in good faith and you had plenty of positive experiences in the server, until you got yourself banned for consistent breaking of rules. Multiple times.
I've learned my lesson, you can't be expected to follow rules.

I'm not calling this a rant because it's entirely fabricated (which it is), I'm calling it a rant because I have the ability to read, and this reads as a rant, not a review.

Xarale

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Apr 22, 2017, 03:15 PM
I'm not calling this a rant because it's entirely fabricated (which it is), I'm calling it a rant because I have the ability to read, and this reads as a rant, not a review.
Can confirm, this is very obviously a rant thread, not a review thread.

Therefore... moving this to Rant & Rave.

-X.

WhiteBoyDaquan

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Apr 22, 2017, 03:15 PM
You begged to get back into the server in three separate occasions after being banned, and some of your friends still ask for you to be allowed back.
I invited you in good faith and you had plenty of positive experiences in the server until you got yourself banned for the consistent breaking of rules. Multiple times.
I've learned my lesson, you can't be expected to follow rules.

With this statement, you basically told us how you actually do listen to the Top players, the guy who got banned but was unbanned by YOU, so I don't see how it's entirely fabricated (seems to be your favorite words).  It seems like everytime you get a bad review, you get super sensitive about it and say it's all fabricated and go in the game to ask for good reviews like you did the past couple days. You can't always have all good reviews. Any publicity is good publicity, so stop being salty and take it for what it is.

Raikon

Quote from: WhiteBoyDaquan on Apr 23, 2017, 01:25 AM
With this statement, you basically told us how you actually do listen to the Top players, the guy who got banned but was unbanned by YOU, so I don't see how it's entirely fabricated (seems to be your favorite words).  It seems like everytime you get a bad review, you get super sensitive about it and say it's all fabricated and go in the game to ask for good reviews like you did the past couple days.

The OP provided no proof, he just pulled out a bunch of terrible things out of absolutely nowhere. It sure sounds legit.

But WAIT, if Nova listens to top players and Hammer is still banned, does that mean that Hammer is an awful player? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote from: WhiteBoyDaquan on Apr 23, 2017, 01:25 AM
You can't always have all good reviews. Any publicity is good publicity, so stop being salty and take it for what it is.

Just because there's a lot of good reviews, that doesn't make the bad ones that do crop up true. This is illogical.

Cloetta

Hammer, please, let it go man, let it go. You were banned two times for actively attempting to harm the server by spreading lies and misinformation;
Attempting to start rumours of GM corruption and unobtainable items being given out to everyone but you.

Hell both times were so laughable you've managed to leave permanent marks by becoming a meme among the server population, which is laudable I suppose.
You'll always be a part of this server with Quad Nox, the classic Don't know who ya dealing with and of course, calling Kaite a GM hack. You're a legend man!

Legends should probably stay in the past though.
It's time to move on.

Yuzo

What's up with NovaRO lately? I'd never seen a bad thing written about the server until recently. Is it a systematic attack or is there genuinely a problem?

WhiteBoyDaquan

Quote from: Raikon on Apr 23, 2017, 02:20 PM
The OP provided no proof, he just pulled out a bunch of terrible things out of absolutely nowhere. It sure sounds legit.

But WAIT, if Nova listens to top players and Hammer is still banned, does that mean that Hammer is an awful player? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just because there's a lot of good reviews, that doesn't make the bad ones that do crop up true. This is illogical.

Nova stated he listen to some players and unban him until he got banned again. So HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
And your second statement is Illogical, didn't realize bad reviews are all false .

Potatoes

Quote from: Yuzo on Apr 23, 2017, 08:58 PM
What's up with NovaRO lately? I'd never seen a bad thing written about the server until recently. Is it a systematic attack or is there genuinely a problem?

It's old news Yuzo.

Hammertime's case (it's got nothing to do with the OP) : http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/novaro-review-'can't-beat-him-ban-him'/
chamx2's case : http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reports/novaro-deleting-bad-reviews/
chamx2's deleted reviews : http://i.imgur.com/AF4ZCfZ.png (there might have been more but that's the ones I saw that day anyway)
It's most likely a systematic attack from a salty banned player. It fits the timeline pretty well.

@WhiteBoyDaquan: Dude... it's awkward lol. Read up that first link, Hammertime's just a troll.