OmenRO

Started by Hitsuomy, Oct 13, 2019, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitsuomy

Let me just say, this is THE BEST low rate server I ever played, a lot of custom stuff but for the best, the staff is extremely friendly and it's aiming for a truly non p2win server.  /ok

They have a lot of modifications on monsters, drops, but every single change feels like an improvement, here some of them that I REALLY enjoyed:
- Shadow equipment drops from monsters around the world. (Shadow equip begind a pay wall is a joke)
- Battle Manuals from the iShop provide 100% increased base & job experience and now last 24 hours played time instead of real time and is a buff instead of an equipment. (Play time bonus is just too good)
- Bubble Gum (+100% drop rate) has replaced Lucky Clips, they are also a buff instead of an equipment. (Like I said, too good)
- Finishing instances will award you points that you can use to purchase gear.  (Finally instances have something more than the normal equips, you can buy end game stuff with instance points or just utilities, lot of different stuff can be bought, cool side economy)
- MVPs have been sorted into 3 tiers (based on difficulty) and can drop Minor, Normal and Major Scambernite Boxes which contains helpful daily items such as Token of Siegfried, Blacksmith Blessings, Refine Deeds, Bloody Branches but also has low chances to provide gear such as Bravery Bag, Ship Captains Hat and much more. (MVP's have a LOT of HP here, take Edga, one of the weakes ones, still has almost 1M HP, the EXP from MVP is also a lot higher and the rewards are very good)

I could put a lot more stuff here but it's a really really long list that is always updating with more stuff, so I see no point doing that.
A LOT of stuff was changed, you can read everything here  /no1 :

The server has weekly updates (sometimes even more than on) and bugs are fixed pretty fast, it doesn't have a forum so everything needs to be reported on discord, I can understand but it could still have a forum.
Looks like most customizations were made trying to make  the game balanced, not too easy and not behind a pay wall, you're not gonna find teleporters or healers here, it's very grind and quest oriented.

The population is growing consistently, the server already has a small economy, you will usually find 10-16 shops on autotrade at prontera selling and buying all kinds of stuff.
The guilds are still not really a thing here, first WoE will be on January 2020, so there's a good time to let everyone grind.
I highly recommend this server to anyone, even if you think "I don't have the time to play on a low rate" just give it a shot, a lot of stuff is still being implemented (they are aiming to be up-to-date with KRO) and they are always open to feedback.

The discord is very active as well, you can join here

yC

this is an advertisement in disguise ...

Hitsuomy

No it isn't, look, I'm just excited, I was looking for a renewal low rate during MONTHS, and I mean a real low rate not those 20-30x, this is a 1x server that is pretty f good. I'll change some things in the topic to be less "promoting".
Okay, made some changes to the original post, I hope it could be now be seen a less of an advertisement and more like what it feels to play in the server.

Innomite

Yeah, nice disguised advertisement.

For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Hitsuomy

Quote from: Innomite on Oct 17, 2019, 01:23 AM
Yeah, nice disguised advertisement.

Yeah, nice of you to take a screenshot just after almost 4 hour weekly maintenance and right around dawn, some people just logged in to set up shops and then went to sleep, but hey, great idea talking about something without not even going on discord and asking about the server or even just looking at the patch notes. Such a genius that we only see once in a generation, congratulations, amazing, your parents must be proud.  /no1
Actual population during the afternoon image

yennar

Quote from: Hitsuomy on Oct 17, 2019, 03:44 AM
Yeah, nice of you to take a screenshot just after almost 4 hour weekly maintenance and right around dawn, some people just logged in to set up shops and then went to sleep, but hey, great idea talking about something without not even going on discord and asking about the server or even just looking at the patch notes. Such a genius that we only see once in a generation, congratulations, amazing, your parents must be proud.  /no1

this post is way more honest than the first one 
reads to me like a server admin is pissed because of a 4 word post   /heh

just a suggestion: make a real, honest advertisement about your server in "Server Advertisements", it's way more useful than a pissing contest in Reviews.
Or if you are not the admin, just ask the server owner himself to do. It may help with players way better than this thread here.

Hitsuomy

Quote from: yennar on Oct 17, 2019, 02:22 PM
this post is way more honest than the first one 
reads to me like a server admin is pissed because of a 4 word post   /heh

just a suggestion: make a real, honest advertisement about your server in "Server Advertisements", it's way more useful than a pissing contest in Reviews.
Or if you are not the admin, just ask the server owner himself to do. It may help with players way better than this thread here.
I'm not the admin and I'm can't say I agree with you, the topic has a good amount of visualizations and this is actually a review about things that I enjoy on the server and things to improve, like having a forum and needing more players. I can't be more honest than to make a post about my own opinion, and if any of you don't like or don't have the capability to comprehend something so simple, then cry me a river.  /ok

WindsorGaming

We did not know about this post, one of our staff members found it and showed it to us.
We did not sanction this and will never be insulting to others.

/ James

Solemnis

James and me are the server owners and I want to point out that Hitsuomy is just a new player who joined a few days ago. He is not connected or related to the staff in any way at all. We apologise for this.

Hitsuomy

Quote from: WindsorGaming on Oct 17, 2019, 11:02 PM
We did not know about this post, one of our staff members found it and showed it to us.
We did not sanction this and will never be insulting to others.

/ James

If you did know or sanctioned it wouldn't be really be a review, just advertisement like some said. This is RMS, different worlds from the server.

Quote from: Solemnis on Oct 17, 2019, 11:27 PM
James and me are the server owners and I want to point out that Hitsuomy is just a new player who joined a few days ago. He is not connected or related to the staff in any way at all. We apologise for this.
No need to apologize tho, this is a review on a site completely separated from your server, I wrote because I wanted and what I do is what I do and after all I wasn't misleading or wrong, so, again, no need.