Nyro Ragnarok Online

Started by anjuts, Dec 09, 2016, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anjuts

I'm playing this server for a long time, the server is 3 years running and active, no wipe out.. and here is my review about the server.

How I found this server?

I found this server here in RMS, FB and top vote sites. this is a unique RO that the other server never have. many system and lot of this to do.

STABILITY 10/10
Spoiler
It's good. no lag. no server downtime. Only the 10minutes maintenance per week is the downtime. It's for changes and new updates.I can say it's 10/10.
[close]

HACKING PROTECTION
Spoiler
The server is using Gepard Shield. It's the best shield so far. so no one can hack here. 10/10
[close]

COMMUNITY 9/10
Spoiler
About the players. aLl are good. if you need some items. just ask them. they will give you. Newbies are very welcome in this server. 9/10
[close]

ECONOMY 8/10
Spoiler
Oh yeah. the economy is great. they are selling and buying using vazilos voucher. also the donation is obtainable in game. so donor and non donor can enjoy the game! just do a daily quest and many more. 8/10
[close]

MANAGEMENT 9/10
Spoiler
GM is always online in game. 16 hours online a day. that i can say. always did an event. if you have a problem just ask them and they will help you. 9/10
[close]

1000+ Custom items in game. More on anime, final fantasy NPC and items. Daily GM Events. hourly automated events. Donation is obtainable in game. All you need is to farm, quest/event.

Please join this super high rate server:
http://ny-ro.com/