NovaRO>>>>>smRO

Started by roin2k19, Apr 30, 2019, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kong

Quote from: Lunar@SM on May 02, 2019, 09:11 AM
Munbalance is playing here because he enjoys the way the server is

so you mean before he made you make helheim or after he made you make helheim? why wouldn't munbalance enjoy a server of his own design? all he needed was a desperate sucker like you with a near invisible server to do all the work for him.

Ariasqt

Exactly what I was referring to. Person who took that screen got banned for cheating and they were "friends" before that incident but of course not getting special treatment on cheating cases wasn't to his liking  /heh

This isn't smRO after all

literalwho

Quote from: Ariasqt on May 02, 2019, 09:27 AM
Exactly what I was referring to. Person who took that screen got banned for cheating and they were "friends" before that incident but of course not getting special treatment on cheating cases wasn't to his liking  /heh

This isn't smRO after all
Yeah, unlike Ragnashield, Gepard actually works.

Lunar@SM

Lol, I laughed hard at that one. Tell that to the iRO community headgears that everyone breaks refining, Ariasqt. <3

"Exactly what I was referring to. Person who took that screen got banned for cheating and they were "friends" before that incident but of course not getting special treatment on cheating cases wasn't to his liking  /heh

This isn't smRO after all"

You're still making my day, is that why he you constantly hear "arias can do it, its fair"?

You should take your head out of Nova's donkey, it's literally showing just how deep its in there right now in literally everyone respond you make.
Shining Moon Servers:
Helheim - kRO-like official gears. Max Level 200/70
Niflheim - jRO, iRO and kRO gears. Max Level 200/70

https://www.shining-moon.com

Ariasqt

Quote from: literalwho on May 02, 2019, 09:30 AM
Yeah, unlike Ragnashield, Gepard actually works.

Yeah, works for editing packages

Quote from: Lunar@SM on May 02, 2019, 09:31 AM

Lol, I laughed hard at that one. Tell that to the iRO community headgears that everyone breaks refining, Ariasqt. <3

"Exactly what I was referring to. Person who took that screen got banned for cheating and they were "friends" before that incident but of course not getting special treatment on cheating cases wasn't to his liking  /heh

This isn't smRO after all"

You're still making my day, is that why he you constantly hear "arias can do it, its fair"?

You should take your head out of Nova's donkey, it's literally showing just how deep its in there right now in literally everyone respond you make.

I don't understand your first sentence, doesn't make any sense

You don't even recognize how much you are kissing munbalance's donkey to help you get your failure of a server back in line while many of your CURRENT players do.  /no1

And blindly following kRO while on higher rates would be suicidal for servers (look at yours, nice mvp card inflation)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/105788866421641216/562341887940231328/unknown-6.png

but yeah, you care about your players that's why you held this event right?

literalwho

Lunar@SM

So let me get this straight, since your view is based on NovaRO.

A single player ~ handful telling you this event is bad vs 9/10 of the server enjoying it makes you believe its bad to begin with. I get it, its your box-head view.

Of course you wouldn't get my first sentence. Since it actually requires you to check up on items that are in NovaRO. But it only has kRO items, so all good.... right...?  /gg

Oh crap, yeah 30 new MvP cards in 400+ people causes an inflation, I wonder why none are being really sold? I guess since you like talking about servers with duped cards and enjoying bugged skills you wouldn't understand how something works.

And the part that more MvP cards were exchanged into points just to roll MvP cards you wouldn't know. Wanna know why? Because you literally have no idea about the server except of reading comments of butthurt single individuals that are unhappy.
Shining Moon Servers:

Ariasqt

Quote from: Lunar@SM on May 02, 2019, 09:45 AM
So let me get this straight, since your view is based on NovaRO.

A single player ~ handful telling you this event is bad vs 9/10 of the server enjoying it makes you believe its bad to begin with. I get it, its your box-head view.

Of course you wouldn't get my first sentence. Since it actually requires you to check up on items that are in NovaRO. But it only has kRO items, so all good.... right...?  /gg

Oh crap, yeah 30 new MvP cards in 400+ people causes an inflation, I wonder why none are being really sold? I guess since you like talking about servers with duped cards and enjoying bugged skills you wouldn't understand how something works.

And the part that more MvP cards were exchanged into points just to roll MvP cards you wouldn't know. Wanna know why? Because you literally have no idea about the server except of reading comments of butthurt single individuals that are unhappy.

30 mvp cards on 400+ people
>implying your server has more than 100 active players  /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Your cash shop is a literal 90% copy of novaROs and 90% of the hats in there are below average, they are for players who prefer buying options over farming them themselves and these options are worse. So what's your point   /hmm

Btw, even your rules are a copy of novaROs wiki which just shows me again how incompetent you are.  /kis

And yeah everyone loved that event  /lv

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/105788866421641216/562341878498852874/unknown-5.png

Gotta love these high rate servers

OffialServerPlayer

Laughs in official server

ninekoki

Quote from: Ariasqt on May 02, 2019, 09:51 AM

Your cash shop is a literal 90% copy of novaROs and 90% of the hats in there are below average, they are for players who prefer buying options over farming them themselves and these options are worse. So what's your point   /hmm

Sorry but when I played on Naruto Wing server and checked the cash shop I didn't see any iro gear with jro effect like Oni-horn on a server that was advertised as Authentic kRO Experience.

Ariasqt

Quote from: ninekoki on May 02, 2019, 09:58 AM
Sorry but when I played on Naruto Wing server and checked the cash shop I didn't see any iro gear with jro effect like Oni-horn on a server that was advertised as Authentic kRO Experience.

Which is still worse than the hats you get through playing.

Also, isn't that screen with the authentic kRO experience from the old website so literally 1 or 2 years old whereas nova already mentioned a few times they'd start to customize the dumb parts of kRO?

The glue isn't really helping buddy.

roin2k19

Quote from: Methedrine on May 02, 2019, 10:02 AM
lock this crap already

yep... i only wanted to tell people that novaRO is great despite the influx of negative reviews... now it's just insulting between 3 or 4 people just lock this RMS

Thanos Friend of Thor

Seriously, both servers are great, just play the one you enjoy most and call it a day.

Lunar: I will just leave this here as what a single player got from that exchange card event:

Careful with those events, a big influx of mvp cards can do more damage that helping the server grow and let players have fun.
Also, you should stop with the s***, it makes you look terrible as an admin.

Cele

Quote from: Thanos Friend of Thor on May 02, 2019, 10:14 AM
Seriously, both servers are great, just play the one you enjoy most and call it a day.

Lunar: I will just leave this here as what a single player got from that exchange card event:

Careful with those events, a big influx of mvp cards can do more damage that helping the server grow and let players have fun.
Also, you should stop with the s***, it makes you look terrible as an admin.

I know the owner of the cards , those aren't only from the exchange event , most of them were from bloody branch parties.

Lunar@SM

Have you seen some other people's storage? Have you seen some of the gear in kRO videos? They're filled with MvP cards on every slot and even god items.
So not sure where that is a problem, because all it does is enable you to actually play like other do in officials.
Shining Moon Servers: